MC008 SNPC NOTICE: Warning - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 07-26-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 86%
Default MC008 SNPC NOTICE: Warning

MC008 SNPC NOTICE: Warning -

Dear ,

To help ensure that the eBay marketplace is a safe and reputable place to buy and sell, eBay requires sellers to maintain minimum standards for buyer satisfaction and monitors the level of buyer dissatisfaction generated by sellers.

We've noticed that buyer satisfaction with your account has fallen below the standards required by our Seller Non-Performance policy. If your buyer satisfaction rate deteriorates at any time over the next 4 weeks, your sales activity will be fully restricted.

this is the email i got a couple of weeks ago, im trying v hard to get my dsrs up but struggling in one category , if i dont get all 4 above the 4.3 mark will i be suspended ?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-26-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

OK, say you got the email 14 days ago, what's happened about improving this? You still have that problem from the customer who let a neg even tho' you refunded her? Unless there's some improvement expect the worst.
In the next 10 days work hard at solving everything
Old 07-26-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 93%

DBURNSIDE, WHAT CATEGORY ARE YOU HAVING PROBLEMS WITH?

In order to ensure that the eBay marketplace is a safe and reputable place to buy and sell, we're closely monitoring the level of buyer dissatisfaction generated by sellers and will place selling limits on individual accounts. eBay requires sellers to maintain minimum standards for buyer satisfaction.

Our records show that you have generated greater than 5 percent buyer dissatisfaction based on negative/neutral feedback, Item Not Received complaints and/or Detailed Seller Ratings in a rolling 30-day timeframe. This exceeds the minimum standard for buyer satisfaction. If your buyer satisfaction rate does not improve over the next 30 days, your sales activity will be fully restricted.

Buyer dissatisfaction may be caused by:

- Item not received
- Item significantly not as described
- Item shipped late or packaged poorly
- Inadequate communication with buyer throughout the transaction

What you should do now to improve your buyer satisfaction rate:

- Complete all open transactions
- View emails sent from eBay in My Messages
- Review your Detailed Seller Ratings (DSRs) for insights on the cause of buyer dissatisfaction
- Settle any open issues with your buyers. You can access disputes in the Dispute Console from My eBay. This includes offering refunds when appropriate.
- File Unpaid Item Claims for transactions that received no payment. To learn more about how to file Unpaid Item Claims please visit:
http://rebulk.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI....spute=&guest=1
- Learn more about the Item Not Received or Significantly Not as Described Process by visiting the following page:
eBay: Redirect

What happens next?

If after the 30-day period your buyer satisfaction rate does not improve, a full selling restriction will be placed on your account. While restricted, you would still be able to conclude outstanding transactions, resolve issues with your buyers and access email in My Messages. You will also be able to continue to buy items on eBay, but you will not be able to list new items.

Best practices for a positive buyer experience:

- Describe your item's condition clearly and accurately
- Show multiple original pictures of the item
- Package the item to ensure its safe delivery
- Clearly state shipping times to manage buyer expectations
- Proactively communicate with your buyers upon winning an auction, receipt of payment and shipment
- Reply to email and voicemail promptly and professionally

For more information about our Seller Non-Performance policy, please visit:

Seller performance policy

Thank you for your cooperation in this important matter.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety
Old 07-26-2009
Threadstarter  

i had a problem with more than one costomer, i had customs hold a parcel for 2 weeks on me and i didnt realise i didnt have enough stock so therefore got a few neg feedbacks and have other peope threatin neg feedback due to late deliveries

i have brought my dsrs up apart from delivery time which is 4.1 due to a couple of 1's, am selling as many cheap items to get this up

my buyer satisfaction for 30 days is 93% due to negatives and i read it has to be 95% or else my account will be restricted

Last edited by dburnside; 07-26-2009 at 12:18 PM.
Old 07-26-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 93%

I see from your other post you have been suspended already. I think it's time to let that account go and start a new one Or use a back up account if you had one marinating.

Next time if you get the MC008 warning you should 1) avoid shipping internationally, 2) Making sure you have the items in stock, 3) Or email the buyer to let them know you don't have the item in stock and it will be available in "X" amount of days with also the option of getting a refund.

If ebay go through with the changes on Monday then Shipping DSR won't count for International buyers, Only Domestic Buyers will be calculated into your score.

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-ne...html#post96166
"A new DSR rate calculation based on the percentage of low DSR ratings (1 and 2's) will classify sellers into Underperformer; Valued/Casual; PowerSeller; or Top Rated. Only DSRs from domestic buyers will factor in the Low Score calculation."
Old 07-27-2009
Threadstarter  

no this account is still going, i have more than one stealth account

the problem with this account is i am struggling to get the delivery time dsr up as people find waiting a week for an item is too long and leaving 3 and 4s for me, this rating system is a disgrace people expect next day delivery when they pay for 2nd class
Old 07-27-2009
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

Make all your listings include Priority Mail with Free Shipping, and just add the cost to the buy price. Makes 'em feel luv'd. Don't sell more than you can cover. If you are playing the drop-ship game, it's on you so suck it up and accept the DSR as part of the deal. Don't take it personal. It's only numbers.