Questions about creating new paypal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 12-16-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
Default Questions about creating new paypal

Hi, I have a few questions about paypal and eBay and would appreciate any feedback on them. Thank you.
I'm currently planning on creating ebay/paypal accounts using the following resources:

● uk mobile data ip (Three) (planning on logging ip's to avoid duplicates.)

● Separate windows user accounts for each stealth.

● free o2 simcards as phone numbers

● Revolut vcc, there's disposable virtual cards that are deleted after a one time use and there's regular revolut virtual cards with the maximum allowance of 5 virtual cards for premium users at the same time. I'm able to change my address on my revolut profile settings. My question is which type works and also let's say for example I make a new virtual card that I intend to use for my stealth paypal, I'm assuming I need to change address on my revolut profile to the address that is listed on my stealth paypal yes? Furthermore since I'm unable to change my name on revolut, can paypal see the name and address that is listed on my revolut account at all times while the virtual cards are attached to paypal accounts? They can't link accounts with just the name being the same right? Also if I were to use multiple virtual cards for multiple stealth paypal, do I need to do it 1 by 1 changing address each time? I do also have neteller and same questions for this apply to that aswell.

● uaccount/other bank later on after few months or after I'm sure the account is in good standing and survives early on.

● random address in my town to list as my address for paypal since can't obtain virtual address.

Also eBay limits are randomly assigned upon creation and you have to get lucky to get higher limits? I'm planning on buying documents from secondeyesolutions when PP do inevitably ask for them.
Any feedback and help is appreciated, thank you.

Last edited by Estarossa; 12-16-2018 at 07:23 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!