Bad year for us on stealth.. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 12-17-2018

Activity: 17%
Longevity: 55%
Default Bad year for us on stealth..

Lost 5 accounts in the last 8 weeks- Its not that we are doing anything worse than we have ever done when it comes to selling t shirts but Amazon is getting really tuff.
Used to be if a design was reported we would get the red flag telling us we had a policy violation due to intellectual property rights but now they have changed the way they deal with this and before we can respond the account is suspended.

Looks like now someone from customer services will make a phone call to the listed number, in our case the phones are off because they are just stealth sims.

Then you get a email stating they have tried to call to discuss my account and since they have not got through they have suspended my account.

Since we do not monitor our emails for each stealth we miss that and so the first thing we know about it is when the account is suspended.

I did have our legit account go through this last week, so I did get the phone call, Amazon support let me know there was a problem with one of our asins and informed me I would need to send an appeal in response to an email within 24hours.. I did this and the account was fine no suspension.

I think they are using the phone call to verify you are a legit account.

So going forward I think I need to be able to receive these calls, one way I think will work is using soho66, as you can register a number to use on amazon. You can also add call forwarding with an announcement so if Amazon phones the call is diverted to my phone and announces which account is calling before I answer. I think this would work but it does mean shelling out £6.60 per month per account which can add up if you have alot of accounts.

Let me know if you know of a better way.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-17-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%
Default Re: Bad year for us on stealth..

Unless you want to keep a lot of SIMs in a lot of phones then really fowarding is the best option here.
Old 12-17-2018
Threadstarter  

Is soho66 still the preferred way?
Also been having an issue with the sims, it would seem that after 90days with no billable activity on the phone the number is deleted. This is a problem with the 2 step verification as I just found out as you cannot receive the text from amazon.
Old 12-17-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

They are the easiest to use although they do not work with SMSs
Old 12-17-2018
Threadstarter  

Are there any that do?
Old 12-17-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 33%

You have the right idea of using forwarding numbers, I do the same on all my personal stores.

Keeping the numbers active for at least the first 30 days is helpful as well for verification, beyond that I only keep #s for my own personal selling stores.
Old 12-17-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 33%
Longevity: 93%

This is really basic stuff. Why would you not monitor emails for an account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettotige View Post
Lost 5 accounts in the last 8 weeks- Its not that we are doing anything worse than we have ever done when it comes to selling t shirts but Amazon is getting really tuff.
Used to be if a design was reported we would get the red flag telling us we had a policy violation due to intellectual property rights but now they have changed the way they deal with this and before we can respond the account is suspended.

Looks like now someone from customer services will make a phone call to the listed number, in our case the phones are off because they are just stealth sims.

Then you get a email stating they have tried to call to discuss my account and since they have not got through they have suspended my account.

Since we do not monitor our emails for each stealth we miss that and so the first thing we know about it is when the account is suspended.

I did have our legit account go through this last week, so I did get the phone call, Amazon support let me know there was a problem with one of our asins and informed me I would need to send an appeal in response to an email within 24hours.. I did this and the account was fine no suspension.

I think they are using the phone call to verify you are a legit account.

So going forward I think I need to be able to receive these calls, one way I think will work is using soho66, as you can register a number to use on amazon. You can also add call forwarding with an announcement so if Amazon phones the call is diverted to my phone and announces which account is calling before I answer. I think this would work but it does mean shelling out £6.60 per month per account which can add up if you have alot of accounts.

Let me know if you know of a better way.
Old 12-18-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 32%

Can you share the company that infringed you?