Getting harassed, and fighting with another seller - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 12-19-2018

Activity: 8%
Longevity: 62%
Default Getting harassed, and fighting with another seller

ok so ive been fighting with a seller for months now. They sell the same ASIN with different stealth accounts and keeps undercutting the prices. WORST of all is that their products are ⊗⊗⊗⊗. I ordered a few of the same items multiple times from them and the other accounts and they are all 100% ⊗⊗⊗⊗. They do not work as good as the real one, thus leading to people giving bad reviews.

Now I got this email from a person on Amazon in Chinese. I translated it and it said:

Hello, we are a service provider.
We received an invitation from the seller to combat your sale.
I have already reminded you once.
But you don't have any response:
So we used the black account to purchase 30 orders, and spent a few days using the white account (black card) to buy 11 orders for your two stores... (including: XXXXXXXXXX)
30 black account orders will be sent to you first, and we will cancel these black account orders first, to avoid fraudulent complaints immediately after the black account is retrieved (you can find these order numbers in the background)..
Your account number will be wrong with the login password, the goods will be lost, and the ending will be the permanent freezing of funds.
Everyone's life is not easy, I don't want to be too bad.
There are also 11 white account (black card) orders. If you are willing to stop, we can send the order number to you and request a refund. But as long as you sell one more day, my black card purchase will be More. The more complaints there will be, the greater the loss will be.
Service period is 40 days
In 40 days, this account does not sell this listing, I will not engage you any more.
But if you continue to follow, there are more than these orders.
Black accounts will also place large orders directly, and I will not cancel any orders. Until your account is closed. How much will you lose, how much you lose, and your account is blocked. If the funds are frozen, don't complain.
If we take people's money, we will help people do things.

ANOTHER EMAIL:

Hello, we are a service provider.
We received an invitation from the seller to combat your sale.
I have already reminded you once.
But you don't have any response:
So we used the black account to purchase 30 orders, and spent a few days using the white account (black card) to buy 11 orders for your two stores... (including: XXXXXXXXXXXX)
30 black account orders will be sent to you first, and we will cancel these black account orders first, to avoid fraudulent complaints immediately after the black account is retrieved (you can find these order numbers in the background)..
Your account number will be wrong with the login password, the goods will be lost, and the ending will be the permanent freezing of funds.
Everyone's life is not easy, I don't want to be too bad.
There are also 11 white account (black card) orders. If you are willing to stop, we can send the order number to you and request a refund. But as long as you sell one more day, my black card purchase will be More. The more complaints there will be, the greater the loss will be.
My service period is 40 days.
In 40 days, this account does not sell this listing, I will not engage you any more.
But if you continue to follow, there are more than these orders.
Black accounts will also place large orders directly, and I will not cancel any orders. Until your account is closed. How much will you lose, how much you lose, and your account is blocked. If the funds are frozen, don't complain.
If we take people's money, we will help people do things.

Then today i received about 20 refunds for different reasons.. order not received, shipping address undeliverable, item not as described, .....

For my other stealth account, i got 5 refunds for the same random reasons.

Thing is, with this ASIN, it cannot be refunded..

Last edited by Wing081; 12-19-2018 at 08:00 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-19-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Getting harassed, and fighting with another seller

What is the question Wing081? Seems like a tough battle.
Old 12-19-2018
Threadstarter  

its not even a battle. im fighting with a seller who sells ⊗⊗⊗⊗ goods who hired a third party chinese company to do this very unethical thing.

the asin isnt even refundable, i dont even know how they got any refunds.

because of this seller, the ranking and reviews has dropped down drastically. Their products do not work
Old 12-19-2018
Executive [VIP]

That's sick that their quality is so garbage - what category of sales? Health or..?
Old 12-19-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
That's sick that their quality is so garbage - what category of sales? Health or..?
car accessories. ive ordered over 30 of the same items from their different stealth accounts. all the same item (i can tell by the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ printing and label), and all the same garbage that doesnt work properly
Old 12-19-2018
Threadstarter  

so any thing about that third party 'service provider'?
Old 12-19-2018
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing081 View Post
so any thing about that third party 'service provider'?
Seems weak - just a scare tactic but it's working and aim to destroy you....prob best to spread out sales on different accounts and keep under radar
Old 12-19-2018
Threadstarter  

its not a scare tactic. i got 10-15 refunds today on 1 account, and 5 refunds on another. all around the same time
Old 12-19-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 34%

Cant report this to AMZ? Getting the email and then so many refunds back to back is a solid case.

Can't fight the refunds, but might grant your account immunity.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sunspot144 For This Useful Post:
marvydocs (12-19-2018)
Old 12-19-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

I can tell you this is nothing new. There are actually "service providers" who's sole purpose it is to do snowjobs like this on sellers. I know of one "service" on the darkweb that does this for eBay as well.

It's a shame people can't just play nice. It's a nasty world.
The Following User Says Thank You to nickopedia For This Useful Post:
walkingupwards (12-19-2018)
Old 12-19-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunspot144 View Post
Cant report this to AMZ? Getting the email and then so many refunds back to back is a solid case.

Can't fight the refunds, but might grant your account immunity.
thanks. i called amazon, im waiting for a call back from a supervisor. Im pretty sure one account is ok (the one i received the email from).

Now for the second account where i didnt receive any emails, that may be a problem.

I really need to find that chinese seller and get back at him. not only is he selling crap ass quality products to people, hes ruining the listing, and hes doing these things to get rid of other sellers
Old 12-19-2018
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickopedia View Post
I can tell you this is nothing new. There are actually "service providers" who's sole purpose it is to do snowjobs like this on sellers. I know of one "service" on the darkweb that does this for eBay as well.

Three words: Money o'er everythang.
Old 12-19-2018

Longevity: 32%

I got a very similar message before and had to give up on the listing and suspend the Chinese seller.

Is this product in phone accessories?
Old 12-19-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 33%

Give them a call, escalate when you get a rep on the phone, and explain the situation

They should be able to take care of it (hopefully)
Old 12-19-2018

Longevity: 65%

My opinion is that you should open a case with Amazon, provide them the email message from the other Seller, all pertaining details, and show all of the refunds and problem orders since. I think Amazon has finally changed the way they deal with issues with Sellers, in the last month I've had two fraudulent Buyers and I immediately notified Amazon thinking that they wouldn't do anything about it but it's worth a try (judging by how they used to act in the past) To my surprise, they were very pro-active, told me to not do anything and if I get any bad reviews or A to Z guarantees and etc to notify them immediately and they will handle it. I received both, notified them, and they deleted the negative feedback and took care of the chargeback... Maybe they are starting to protect some of their Sellers with good long standing record. My account is a stealth account BTW...

Sidenote on the issue - I've been proposing this for awhile now on this forum but no one seems to be taking my proposal: Let's setup an Amazon Seller Group that protects our interests! All we need is 10-20 of us to get together and vouch to help each other in need. Whenever one of us has an issue with another Seller, we all figure out a course of action and jump in and help. I'm sure all of us have one or more Buyer's account in good standing. We can all place orders for products from this competitor and open a case stating the product we received is ⊗⊗⊗⊗. As soon as they get 20-30 of these it will shut them down... If Amazon isn't willing or able to protect our interests (providing that we are honest and etc) then we should setup an organization to protect us!

Private message me if interested and lets get this going.
The Following User Says Thank You to alekov For This Useful Post:
Joe_Joe (12-20-2018)
Old 12-19-2018
Threadstarter  

im down for this. what if in your group therse 2 people competing against the same ASIN
Old 12-19-2018

Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing081 View Post
im down for this. what if in your group therse 2 people competing against the same ASIN
Haha, that's funny. Then we just help them compromise and figure out the matter in a civil way. Fighting one another never helps - no one wins. I hate competing on the same product with another Seller. However, if I know the Seller, as I've done in the past, sometimes we've made an arrangement where we keep the same price ( instead of lowering each other prices until none of us make money) and split the sales at a nice price and profit point.

I only wish that all my competition on Amazon consisted of friends. It's much easier to work with, setup price points and stick to them and etc. One of the positive things of having several stealth accounts is the ability to go on the same listing with more than one account, and raise the price on one or two, so it looks like an incredible deal on that one account that you plan on selling the product on. There are many ways to help each other... Perception is reality on Amazon. Another thing to remember is that the more Sellers are on an ASIN on Amazon, the more visible the product becomes and the higher ranking it gets. So even if we don't have intentions of selling the product, having 10 more sellers come on the product at higher price points may help you sell your product better.
Old 12-19-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%

OP,

Unfortunately this is a very uphill battle and there's a reason why they are still doing this.

For the future having your own brand gate will help, but for now, the only way is to talk to Amazon and even then they most likely won't do anything fast.

Can you change asins and use a different account to sell?
Old 12-19-2018
Threadstarter  

****ing dumb **** amazon. even with that warning message, amazon says they cant do anything because that perosn used different buyer accounts and they cant find a corrolation between the accounts
Old 12-19-2018

Longevity: 37%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickopedia View Post

The only thing coming out of the Darknet is disasters. The DOJ & FBI are too busy getting involved between political opponents instead of fighting evil that went underground
Old 12-20-2018

Longevity: 36%

Report it to Jeff.
Old 12-20-2018

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 67%

there are a lot of service providers out there. sometimes they can go back to the seller and blackmail them.