LLC name and address - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 12-20-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
Default LLC name and address

Will Amazon link my account through the LLC information, i.e. the first and last name and the business address on the LLC? Or am I good to put my first and last name and home address on the LLC as those are the same info I put on my banned amazon account?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-20-2018

Longevity: 42%
Default Re: LLC name and address

Amazon will request your document with LLC. Real information is good when amazon ask.
Old 12-20-2018

Activity: 13%
Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajabahey33 View Post
Amazon will request your document with LLC. Real information is good when amazon ask.
Jesus - so much conflicting info on this forum. Amazon DOES ask for LLC paperwork? Others have saying Amazon does not ask for LLC paperwork.

And assuming your seller account is a stealth account I fail to see how giving LLC paperwork to amazon which is not in your stealth name or address will work.
Old 12-20-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,547 Times in 2,200 Posts
Activity: 58%
Longevity: 91%

Ok, here's an info you can rely on.

If you create an LLC, make sure it has the address people want to see, NOT your convenient address that you used before.

Giving them your LLC papers like EIN if it has the address on that paper that's different than the address you have on your amazon, it'll conflict and it'll be a negative check mark on their end.

So the answer is NO, you can't put down your old name and address used on a banned address.

Think about it... if you have a stalker and you know the stalker's address and name and that stalker sent you a parcel with their return address... what are you gonna think?
Dumb stalker right?
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
matuanui (12-21-2018)
Old 12-20-2018

Activity: 13%
Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Ok, here's an info you can rely on.

If you create an LLC, make sure it has the address people want to see, NOT your convenient address that you used before.

Giving them your LLC papers like EIN if it has the address on that paper that's different than the address you have on your amazon, it'll conflict and it'll be a negative check mark on their end.

So the answer is NO, you can't put down your old name and address used on a banned address.

Think about it... if you have a stalker and you know the stalker's address and name and that stalker sent you a parcel with their return address... what are you gonna think?
Dumb stalker right?
So are you saying Amazon does ask for LLC paperwork?
Old 12-21-2018

Longevity: 76%
Send a message via Yahoo to WasTopRatedThenBanned

This is what ive done before:

Step one, UPS post office box.
Step two: Name variation on the LLC.
Old 12-21-2018

Longevity: 37%

You will need an address for Amazon, so it's best to rent a box somewhere. This is the address you will need on the new LLC and for the EIN.
When you fill out your W9 tax form on Amazon, it will ask for the Name/EIN address etc, so it's best to have a new address anyhow. Trying to take shortcuts will only lead to un-wanted stress.

You will also need this address for your new bank account and debit card, which you could use on Amazon under the LLC name.

Amazon doesn't request copies of the articles of organization for the new LLC if that is what you are asking, so you can register it under your name.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ibmcorp For This Useful Post:
LSD (12-21-2018), matuanui (12-21-2018)
Old 12-21-2018
Threadstarter  

Thank you Saijin and ibmcorp. Those answered my question. Now I'm curious that now that I know that I have to use someone else's name for the LLC how will I pay for the taxes? Because I won't be the owner of the LLC. My name won't be on there at all if I understand correctly.
Old 12-21-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by matuanui View Post
Thank you Saijin and ibmcorp. Those answered my question. Now I'm curious that now that I know that I have to use someone else's name for the LLC how will I pay for the taxes? Because I won't be the owner of the LLC. My name won't be on there at all if I understand correctly.
incfile..when u create a llc, u create multi member...and use the other member ss # for the ein...u can even set ownership %..i did 99% me and 1% fam member.,,,

also i dont see no reason why you cannot create an llc single member and on amz just use a fam member name with the EIN you got when you created the LLC, the ein is linked to u from what the irs sees, hence your taxes will still get paid
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bmk73 For This Useful Post:
Canadianleaf (12-21-2018), Rellik3600 (06-15-2019)
Old 12-22-2018

Longevity: 37%

You can create the LLC in your name, I use a faxed form to the IRS make sure I set it right.

It can be single member, all mine are.

Then when you enter the w9 on Amazon, you can enter anyone's name to sign the W9, it can be the stealth name. The person signing can be anyone you're giving authority to sign the w9, doesn't have to be the owner of the LLC signing it.

On Amazon, you will choose this is a partnership LLC, even you are single member, it works. Then the taxes will get passed to you when you file taxes, no problems at all.
Old 02-25-2019

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibmcorp View Post
You can create the LLC in your name, I use a faxed form to the IRS make sure I set it right.

It can be single member, all mine are.

Then when you enter the w9 on Amazon, you can enter anyone's name to sign the W9, it can be the stealth name. The person signing can be anyone you're giving authority to sign the w9, doesn't have to be the owner of the LLC signing it.

On Amazon, you will choose this is a partnership LLC, even you are single member, it works. Then the taxes will get passed to you when you file taxes, no problems at all.
can you elaborate more on the anyone can sign the W9?