Using one PP for multiple etsy account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Etsy Discussions

Etsy Discussions Etsy Forums. General discussions on Etsy, direct checkout, account suspensions, suspended, banned and more.

Old 12-19-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 36%
Default Using one PP for multiple etsy account

Hi guys. I have red on the forum that it is possible to use a PP account for multiple etsy account to be paid and paying your bills. I believe this is possible for non direct Check out countries. Does it a business Pp or personel PP account? Do you change any info before you add it to etsy or making a payment?
Do I have to set new email as primery before add it to etsy?
Could anyone give us more detail about how this is works.
Thanks

Last edited by zatenalinmisbukullanici; 12-20-2018 at 10:59 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-21-2018

Longevity: 32%
Default Re: Using one PP for multiple etsy account

i think you can't use paypal to PAY bills as etsy will see your real name and address and can link you (But note that this will happen if you have personal paypal account. If you have business account you can change your business name and use it to pay bills as well, and etsy won't see your real name)

you can receive money on paypal but on one etsy account only (If both of them are separate stealth accounts)
Old 12-21-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISeeYou View Post
i think you can't use paypal to PAY bills as etsy will see your real name and address and can link you (But note that this will happen if you have personal paypal account. If you have business account you can change your business name and use it to pay bills as well, and etsy won't see your real name)

you can receive money on paypal but on one etsy account only (If both of them are separate stealth accounts)
I read on the forum that it is possible to recieve from separte multiple etsy account to a PP account. I think it is possible adding multiple emails on PP and giving etsy different emails so that etsy will not know. I dont know if you have to set a new email on PP as primary.
As far as I understand add different emails to etsy and use these new emails when creating an etsy account (doesnt have to change business account name)
When you paying etsy bill change business name which is related to that etsy account.
Maybe somebody can explain more?
Old 12-21-2018

well i may be mistaken in receiving money to one paypal...
But about paying etsy fee's as far as i know is risky with personal paypal account.
When you receive money, etsy can see only your paypal e-mail.
However when you pay Etsy your fee's with paypal, etsy will see who exactly paid (they will see your real name and last name on paypal) Therefore they can link you.

But when you have business paypal account, you use business name on paypal and etsy only see's your business name (that you can change to anything) (therefore they will not see your real name and last name)
The Following User Says Thank You to ISeeYou For This Useful Post:
pothos (12-21-2018)
Old 12-21-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISeeYou View Post
well i may be mistaken in receiving money to one paypal...
But about paying etsy fee's as far as i know is risky with personal paypal account.
When you receive money, etsy can see only your paypal e-mail.
However when you pay Etsy your fee's with paypal, etsy will see who exactly paid (they will see your real name and last name on paypal) Therefore they can link you.

But when you have business paypal account, you use business name on paypal and etsy only see's your business name (that you can change to anything) (therefore they will not see your real name and last name)
Do you think changing business name on PP multiple Times in a month is a red flag?
Old 12-21-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by zatenalinmisbukullanici View Post
Do you think changing business name on PP multiple Times in a month is a red flag?
well in here i cant give you any advice bro(
cos never dealt with paypal business account before =/
I think others might help with this specific question here
Old 12-26-2018
MU

Longevity: 48%

Hey
You can use your old paypal account with multiple shops, just make sure you use different emails.

i have made so many Etsy Stealth accounts i never had or have problems with my same paypal account.

Quote:
Hi guys. I have red on the forum that it is possible to use a PP account for multiple etsy account to be paid and paying your bills. I believe this is possible for non direct Check out countries. Does it a business Pp or personel PP account? Do you change any info before you add it to etsy or making a payment?
Do I have to set new email as primery before add it to etsy?
Could anyone give us more detail about how this is works.
Thanks
Old 12-26-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by manoverde View Post
Hey
You can use your old paypal account with multiple shops, just make sure you use different emails.

i have made so many Etsy Stealth accounts i never had or have problems with my same paypal account.
I understand that but my questions were different.
Does it a business Pp or personel PP account? Does it matter? What do you recommend?
Do I have to set the new email as primary before add it to etsy or before pay my etsy bills?
Do you think changing primary email or business name is a red flag for PP?
Old 12-27-2018

Longevity: 85%

Quote:
I understand that but my questions were different.
Does it a business Pp or personel PP account? Does it matter? What do you recommend?
Do I have to set the new email as primary before add it to etsy or before pay my etsy bills?
Do you think changing primary email or business name is a red flag for PP?
Please read the replies already ! Personal Paypal no, business Paypal account for multiple stealth accounts , Yes ( if used right )