Name and Address on Paypal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 12-31-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 46%
Default Name and Address on Paypal

Hello,

A nice community, happy to be here!

My name is Tom I just want to introduce myself quickly, then post my question.

I was an eBay Top Rated seller netting a nice Profit of $150 - $200 per day for the last 6 months. It was fantastic!

With an excellent feedback and score of 99.3%, with over 5000 transactions, eBay just couldn't ban me. Nor they limited my paypal account with approx $500 in. But as soon as I received that MC067 notice and gave them a call, I understood that I had to go stealth because I could smell the Account suspension from miles away.

---

So, I purchased the guide yesterday and started the steps asap as I am missing $150 - $200 every day not working on eBay.

I chose to use my friends info to sign up on PayPal and eBay. They agreed.

And I am stuck at Step 7 for the bank account.

My Question:

At the PayPal bank accounts screen, I should enter my own bank account details but what about the name?

Can the name be my friends name, but still money to be withdrawn at my bank account (that I have never used)?

I mean, almost all the banks accept transfers from other accounts (an example is a business which pays for goods via bank transfer.)

Kindly let me know,

Best Regards
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-02-2019

Longevity: 40%
Default Re: Name and Address on Paypal

If you have added your bank account to your previous PayPal then do NOT try to use it to your new PayPal or your accounts will be linked.
Adding a new bank account with mismatched name is fine as PayPal can NOT see the name on your bank account but avoid Lloyds (you will not be allowed to withdraw money to Lloyds account with mismatch names).
The Following User Says Thank You to JimmyOvens For This Useful Post:
ebaykings (01-04-2019)
Old 01-04-2019
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 46%

That was very clear info, thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.
Old 01-05-2019

Longevity: 30%

My question is if i buy a vcc Do i use a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name on that card for paypal and ebay and enter my real name on the bank account that has not being linked before with my paypal account Thanks
Old 01-05-2019

Using your friends information is a short term option, but certainly not a long term solution.
Old 01-06-2019

Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzy10 View Post
My question is if i buy a vcc Do i use a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name on that card for paypal and ebay and enter my real name on the bank account that has not being linked before with my paypal account Thanks
Your PayPal will be registered in a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name, that is the name you keep for your PayPal.

The Bank will be a new one in your name, savings/current or mobile app provider. You add it to the stealth, miss match name wont matter for PayPal.

For the Bank, most banks miss match names does not matter for withdrawal.

For the vcc, name does not matter. You just add/confirm it.
Old 01-07-2019

Send a message via Skype™ to adeel780

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaykings View Post
Hello,

A nice community, happy to be here!

My name is Tom I just want to introduce myself quickly, then post my question.

I was an eBay Top Rated seller netting a nice Profit of $150 - $200 per day for the last 6 months. It was fantastic!

With an excellent feedback and score of 99.3%, with over 5000 transactions, eBay just couldn't ban me. Nor they limited my paypal account with approx $500 in. But as soon as I received that MC067 notice and gave them a call, I understood that I had to go stealth because I could smell the Account suspension from miles away.

---

So, I purchased the guide yesterday and started the steps asap as I am missing $150 - $200 every day not working on eBay.

I chose to use my friends info to sign up on PayPal and eBay. They agreed.

And I am stuck at Step 7 for the bank account.

My Question:

At the PayPal bank accounts screen, I should enter my own bank account details but what about the name?

Can the name be my friends name, but still money to be withdrawn at my bank account (that I have never used)?

I mean, almost all the banks accept transfers from other accounts (an example is a business which pays for goods via bank transfer.)

Kindly let me know,

Best Regards
you can use your friend bank detail.but paypal will semd u smal deposit.
u nee to confirm that deposit.
2nd thing never withdraw 3000$ in 1 trastion in that bank.
hope u will get my point.tnx