Amazon keep suspending my accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 01-11-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
Default Amazon keep suspending my accounts

Hi folks,

Recently My 3 selling accounts received similar suspended emails for same reason. Here is email content:

Dear,

Your Amazon Seller account has been temporarily deactivated and your listings have been removed. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address the following concern(s).

Why is this happening?
We are reviewing your Amazon Seller account for the reason(s) listed below. In order to ensure that customers can shop with confidence on Amazon, we routinely request additional documentation from sellers to verify their account information and confirm authenticity of certain items.

How do I reactivate my account?
To reactivate your selling account, please address the following concern(s):

You are offering items that may be inauthentic. A list of these items is provided below:
Please send us the following information:
-- Copies of invoices, receipts, contracts, delivery orders, or authorization letters from your supplier issued in the last 365 days. The quantity of items shown should match your inventory.
-- If you are not the brand owner, provide an authorization letter and a complete set of documentation, including authorization letters, to prove a valid supply chain.
-- If you are the brand owner, provide a copy of the brand registration certificate, and business license or personal identity card.
-- Contact information for your supplier, including name, phone number, address, email, and website.

Is this easy to appeal ? Anyone experience this issue ? Please share your advice. Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-11-2019
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Amazon keep suspending my accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Demon View Post
Here's what I'm assuming:

1. Your account is less than 30 days old and DEFINITELY less than 30 days old.
2. You went balls to the wall from the very beginning instead of waiting at least a week before listing your first item, and then moving up gradually.
3. The items you sold did NOT require brand approval.

From what I've seen starting in 2018, accounts younger than 30 days and possibly even 90 days will be triggered by an inauthentic template until they're able to verify multiple invoices/skus. After that period or the 90 day period, whichever comes first, you won't hit anymore triggers unless you get actual customer complaints. It's a theory I've been testing.
No, 1 of them is older than 1 year, the others are older than half year...
Old 01-11-2019
Threadstarter  

All these emails are sent after new year. This may be a reason.
Old 01-11-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Demon View Post
What's your sales velocity on all those accounts? Were you getting complaints?
Sales increased much during holiday , but slow after new year. No any complaint so far.
This week I add more new listings. I did not make any sales of new ones ,which Amazon require invoice... So sad
Old 01-12-2019

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 34%

My account was 5 months old and it was hit with the same bot bull**** request. I provided legit invoice which was denied. I am really starting to think that amazon is not worthed anymore! As they can request invoices whenever they want and deny them for no reason.
The Following User Says Thank You to auga For This Useful Post:
JamesLee (01-14-2019)
Old 01-14-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by auga View Post
My account was 5 months old and it was hit with the same bot bull**** request. I provided legit invoice which was denied. I am really starting to think that amazon is not worthed anymore! As they can request invoices whenever they want and deny them for no reason.
Yes, it drives me crazy.
I believe there is reason Amazon suspend our accounts.But I can not figure out the algorithm,since I see other sellers are fine since they do not have many feedback
Old 01-14-2019

Longevity: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesLee View Post
Yes, it drives me crazy.
I believe there is reason Amazon suspend our accounts.But I can not figure out the algorithm,since I see other sellers are fine since they do not have many feedback
Are these stealth accounts or legit?