How do you connect to site/manage stealth PP accounts? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 01-15-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
Default How do you connect to site/manage stealth PP accounts?

So I recently started selling digital stuff via my website and of course got my PP limited first at 1800 euro with Identity and address, and before I had time to submit I got another email that since I passed 2500 euro I can't withdraw or send monies, which didn't matter after I submitted id and proof of address.

So now I'm in the process of planning on how to implement multiple stealth paypal accs, but since I'm new to this wanted to hear how you guys do it.

How do you manage multiple stealth PP accs?
RDPs, VPS, VMware, Portable browsers or something else?
-, for me it seems like Residential RDPs or Residential VPS's is the best option since they include IPs and cost about the same as just the IP and is actually separate PC's.

How do you connect multiple accs to 1 site?
- I found few woocommerce plugins that supposedly manage Paypal accounts so they rotate transactions etc. looks great but not sure if they still somehow might link accounts together.

Have anyone used this one for ex.: https://www.angelleye.com/product/pa...nt-management/

Right now i'm using API and Return URL which would link accounts so its a no go.

I see some people use Paypal Buttons(just html) which are connected to products, but that would take quite some time to set up all products inside each paypal account...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-05-2019
Threadstarter  

Default Re: How do you connect to site/manage stealth PP accounts?

Anyone ?

Old 02-05-2019

Longevity: 47%

As far as running multiple accounts, you can do different users on your computer to keep them separated.

For IPs, you can get dedicated IPs for each user. I suggest IP burger or you can use your mobile internet connection to get a new IP each time you connect which can be a hassle.

As far as using multiple Paypals on your site, from experience I had no issue doing exactly what you are trying to do.
Old 02-06-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubaida View Post
As far as running multiple accounts, you can do different users on your computer to keep them separated.

For IPs, you can get dedicated IPs for each user. I suggest IP burger or you can use your mobile internet connection to get a new IP each time you connect which can be a hassle.

As far as using multiple Paypals on your site, from experience I had no issue doing exactly what you are trying to do.
Thanks!

Did you do anything special in terms of connecting multiple PP to 1 site? I mean if paypal sees that 1 sites uses X amounts of accounts it will sure link them together.

I have seen some people set up redirects so Paypal checkout is hosted on another domain, that looks sketchy for customer...

I also saw some big players not do anything special(from what i can see) they even have niche name in their paypal business name like "instalikes" etc.
Old 01-11-2021

Longevity: 39%
Send a message via Skype™ to butler620

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubaida View Post

Hi,

Could put please elaborate? I’m in the same boat. How did you manage to link multiple PayPals to one site? Did you just use the angel plug in? Or did you do something in particular. Any help would be greatly appreciated.