Best ways to provide proof of fullment for digital gift card, paypal limited - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 01-15-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 36%
Default Best ways to provide proof of fullment for digital gift card, paypal limited

Hi,

If I was selling digital gift cards for a specific company on eBay and sending users the codes via eBay message. What is the best way to provide proof of fulfillment on PayPal now my account is limited. They just limited my account yesterday. Can I submit screenshots of my messages going to the users?

My feedback on eBay is excellent with this certain item as I have over 45 5 star reviews this month so I'm not sure if that changes anything.

Thanks for the help.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-15-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 14%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Best ways to provide proof of fullment for digital gift card, paypal limited

That wont work.
Theyre looking for physical delivery of the goods - tracking numbers.
Old 01-15-2019
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Best ways to provide proof of fullment for digital gift card, paypal limited

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
That wont work.
Theyre looking for physical delivery of the goods - tracking numbers.
Even though they give you the option to check a box called "Digitally delivered" ?
Old 01-15-2019

Longevity: 76%
Send a message via Yahoo to WasTopRatedThenBanned

I may be wrong but paypal allows digital sales, eBay doesn't. eBay is supposed to be a physical item marketplace now days, unless you can manage to list your items as a service, which i doubt you can....been awhile since i sold e-gift cards. Got scammed a few times by buyers and hung it up.

Call paypal, they will give you all the answers you need.
Old 01-16-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,920 Times in 8,212 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bougie View Post
Even though they give you the option to check a box called "Digitally delivered" ?
Sadly that option - like the option "No refunds allowed" in listings - is also fairly redundant :(
Old 01-16-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by WasTopRatedThenBanned View Post
I may be wrong but paypal allows digital sales, eBay doesn't. eBay is supposed to be a physical item marketplace now days, unless you can manage to list your items as a service, which i doubt you can....been awhile since i sold e-gift cards. Got scammed a few times by buyers and hung it up.

Call paypal, they will give you all the answers you need.
Yep, just an update for everyone for anyone who comes across this in the future. I got an email saying I got denied but I was still limited even though the email said I wouldn't be able to use their service anymore. I called and they told me that I actually got approved and that someone hit the wrong button so in 1-6 hours they said I will be reinstated.

Edit: Officially lifted.

Last edited by bougie; 01-17-2019 at 08:57 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to bougie For This Useful Post:
WasTopRatedThenBanned (01-17-2019)
Old 01-18-2019
Threadstarter  

Building off this however, does anyone know how likely it is that at some point in the future I will have to submit the same information again?
Old 01-19-2019

Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bougie View Post
Yep, just an update for everyone for anyone who comes across this in the future. I got an email saying I got denied but I was still limited even though the email said I wouldn't be able to use their service anymore. I called and they told me that I actually got approved and that someone hit the wrong button so in 1-6 hours they said I will be reinstated.

Edit: Officially lifted.
Good thing you called in.
Maybe you should rethink what you are selling because you are open to this happening again and again.
Old 05-13-2020

Longevity: 22%

How did you proof the fullfilement please ?