What do you think of this idea? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Etsy Discussions

Etsy Discussions Etsy Forums. General discussions on Etsy, direct checkout, account suspensions, suspended, banned and more.

Old 01-15-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
Default What do you think of this idea?

Since nobody has found a good entropay alternative (that I know of), I have an idea and would like to know if any of you think this idea would work or not. Keep in mind that I already have my main paypal account set up to receive payments for my stealth account. I am on the last page of registration and that's where I seem to be having a problem. Mostly with finding a way to pay my fees and the startup fee. I have read that you can also use your paypal to pay fees if you change the primary address and the business name, but I am too paranoid for that (having this paypal to receive payments and pay fees I just can't do out of fear of causing an issue). Another suggested getting a vanilla card but those are only valid to use in the US....has anyone used a vanilla card or gift card on their foreign country account without issues? Here is my idea:

Create a new paypal account under my stealth VPN, but never verify it by adding a bank account or card. I will send money I have from my original paypal account to my unverified stealth paypal account and use that account to pay my fees. Is this even possible without a bank account/card attached?

What do you think? Think it's too much? Think it will cause problems? Have any other suggestion? I am getting so antsy after searching the internet for the past 12 hours for a solution to my problem, but I am coming up empty handed. I just really want to open this store already.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-15-2019
Threadstarter  

Default Re: What do you think of this idea?

Ok I tried it and you need to add a card to paypal in order for it to work as I suspected lol it looks like I will have to use my main paypal account to pay my fees as well :/ I hope this works out
Old 01-15-2019

Longevity: 36%

I think you can use vanilla gift cards on a US account. Are you in the US and creating a US account? If you are not in the US, please change tour flag to the country you are based in so that more experienced member can help.

I dont think creating a new PP is not your best option. You send money from a PP Yo another only and the always PP will eventually get suspicous about it.
If I were you I would ask a verified vcc sellers on the forum.

Yeah if you need an Vcc or an AVS card just asked the seller and let us know the results.
The Following User Says Thank You to zatenalinmisbukullanici For This Useful Post:
fadetoblk (01-16-2019)
Old 01-16-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by zatenalinmisbukullanici View Post
I think you can use vanilla gift cards on a US account. Are you in the US and creating a US account? If you are not in the US, please change tour flag to the country you are based in so that more experienced member can help.

I dont think creating a new PP is not your best option. You send money from a PP Yo another only and the always PP will eventually get suspicous about it.
If I were you I would ask a verified vcc sellers on the forum.

Yeah if you need an Vcc or an AVS card just asked the seller and let us know the results.
I live in the US, I made a shop based in Mexico...I got desperate and tried a prepaid card I got from walmart and it worked. I listed my first item 30 minutes ago, but it hasn't indexed yet so now I am worried about that. Etsy says it can take up to 24 hours to show in the results so I will check it in the morning and see how it's going. I have never been banned before so I don't know if what I am doing on the stealth account will be ok. Thank you for the reply I appreciate it.
Old 01-16-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadetoblk View Post
I live in the US, I made a shop based in Mexico...I got desperate and tried a prepaid card I got from walmart and it worked. I listed my first item 30 minutes ago, but it hasn't indexed yet so now I am worried about that. Etsy says it can take up to 24 hours to show in the results so I will check it in the morning and see how it's going. I have never been banned before so I don't know if what I am doing on the stealth account will be ok. Thank you for the reply I appreciate it.
I hope it works..
Was it an AVS card or a non AVS?
Old 01-16-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I hope it works..
Was it an AVS card or a non AVS?
I'm not sure how to tell what kind of card it is. Can you explain? Then maybe I can tell you. And thank you, I hope it works too. I will be disappointed if it doesn't.
Old 01-16-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

Quote:
I'm not sure how to tell what kind of card it is. Can you explain? Then maybe I can tell you. And thank you, I hope it works too. I will be disappointed if it doesn't.
Did you have to register the card to the stealth address?
Old 01-16-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Did you have to register the card to the stealth address?

No I had to use all real details
Old 01-16-2019

Well, that should be an AVS if you require to give your address. However you used your real detail instead of stealth account's adress. Lets see if it works..
Old 01-16-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Well, that should be an AVS if you require to give your address. However you used your real detail instead of stealth account's adress. Lets see if it works..
Yeah I asked in another post if that would be ok but nobody answered. My listing still isn’t indexed. I’m going to check my email soon to see if they sent me anything. Now I’m worried.
Old 01-16-2019
Threadstarter  

Got no emails from etsy and can still sign into my account, but my listing isn't showing so i don't know what's going on :/
Old 01-16-2019
Threadstarter  

Good news! I made another listing an hour ago just to see what happens and just now both listings are now indexed in search. I am so happy. Now I guess the last hurdle is making a few sales to see if my account will hold up.
The Following User Says Thank You to fadetoblk For This Useful Post:
Tron (01-17-2019)
Old 01-16-2019

Quote:
Got no emails from etsy and can still sign into my account, but my listing isn't showing so i don't know what's going on :/
I am also confused. I have red on order thread that your info must be real. DOB, Address, names etc. And Card should be an AVS card at registeration. Those were what UK and US members saying. Another user from my country said that he used an neteller vcc (non avc)for paying etsy fees. I dont know if it depands from country to country.
What people do with an AVS prepaid card ; they put just the stealth account's address on it and it works. Because the system tring to match the numbers in the adress of the account and the adress you put on the AVS card.
The Following User Says Thank You to zatenalinmisbukullanici For This Useful Post:
fadetoblk (01-16-2019)
Old 01-16-2019

Quote:
Good news! I made another listing an hour ago just to see what happens and just now both listings are now indexed in search. I am so happy. Now I guess the last hurdle is making a few sales to see if my account will hold up.
Wow, congratulations..
Were the numbers in both address was same? I mean the same house number and the zip code?

By the way dont Rush for listing. Remember you are a new user for etsy. If you make many listing in a short time they will suspect your account. Make your listing slowly and spread it to time.

Read this. https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-d...ucts-fast.html

Last edited by zatenalinmisbukullanici; 01-16-2019 at 10:27 AM.
fadetoblk (01-16-2019)
Old 01-16-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I am also confused. I have red on order thread that your info must be real. DOB, Address, names etc. And Card should be an AVS card at registeration. Those were what UK and US members saying. Another user from my country said that he used an neteller vcc (non avc)for paying etsy fees. I dont know if it depands from country to country.
What people do with an AVS prepaid card ; they put just the stealth account's address on it and it works. Because the system tring to match the numbers in the adress of the account and the adress you put on the AVS card.
I was going to put my stealth address but when I registered the card it wanted my SSN so there was no way around it :/ and I already put $25 on the card so I had to use it regardless. But when I put the card on etsy they just asked for my name, the card number, and the 3 digit code on the back of the card.
Old 01-16-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Wow, congratulations..
Were the numbers in both address was same? I mean the same house number and the zip code?

By the way dont Rush for listing. Remember you are a new user for etsy. If you make many listing in a short time they will suspect your account. Make your listing slowly and spread it to time.

Read this. https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-d...ucts-fast.html
I used a stealth address for my billing address on etsy sign up but on the card registration its my real address bc I had to match it with my SSN, but I still think I might run into problems in the future. I think I am going to try to find a VCC or gift card and put a new card and take off the one I started with to avoid any problems. and thank you! yeah I am gonna post slow and customize my page slowly too just in case.
Old 01-16-2019

Quote:
I used a stealth address for my billing address on etsy sign up but on the card registration its my real address bc I had to match it with my SSN, but I still think I might run into problems in the future. I think I am going to try to find a VCC or gift card and put a new card and take off the one I started with to avoid any problems. and thank you! yeah I am gonna post slow and customize my page slowly too just in case.
There are VCC seller on the forum as well. Just check the market place.
Good luck with your sales..
fadetoblk (01-16-2019)
Old 01-16-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
There are VCC seller on the forum as well. Just check the market place.
Good luck with your sales..
I had no idea that was a thing, thank you so much! I appreciate your time and help!