Need to Confirm My Address for Secure Cards - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 08-03-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 85%
Default Need to Confirm My Address for Secure Cards

So I want to use the paypal plugin's secure cards feature.

However, I have not yet completed step 2, to confirm your address.

Basically, what this step does is you enter two things:

1. your address
2. your credit card

Paypal then checks your address and compares it to the billing address on your credit card. If they match, that's a green light, and you're done.

Here's my problem.
I purchased a VCC, and it has no billing address so it wouldn't go through.
I want to use my parent's credit card, but I later found out that if I remove my parent's credit card from my Paypal account, my address is no longer confirmed.
I don't have a credit card.

My only solution is to use a prepaid gift card or giftaccount in which I can do one thing:
attach a billing address to the giftaccount or gift card(so paypal can confirm my address)

So what do I need?
To confirm my address

How can I do it?
Use a prepaid gift card or gift account.

What am I asking you guys?
I want to know the best prepaid giftcard/account vendor that gives you the ability to ATTACH YOUR BILLING ADDRESS to it.

If I cannot attach my billing address to the gift card/account, then it's no good.

Some of you may be saying "but you can get the expuse code to confirm it!"

Wrong. I'm talking about the Paypal plugin, not actually adding a credit card to the Paypal account.

When I used the VCC, I could add it to my account because I could use the expuse code, but when I tried using it to confirm my address for the Paypal plugin, it didn't go through because the VCC had no billing address attached to it.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!