eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - View Single Post - Goods got seized by Customs
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 5%
Default Re: Goods got seized by Customs

Hello, I use to sell knock off juicy couture purse from China around 80 purses a month..it's a roll of the dice when a package gets seizure , but when it does you have one option , the mail man will bring you the package few days later (you won't know when ) if your not there package goes back but if you are there you get charged USA taxes on each item as if they where real .if you refuse the package goes back..

So example, the purse cost me $27 ...USA reatil was $217 tax =$17 ...5 purse in one box that's $85 extra ...

Now iPhone tax would be more around $75ish per phone ..idk how many in a box but if you lose on it don't expect. I always calculated tax cost ahead of time just in case . Out of 20 boxes sent each month 2 to 3 got seizure ..some company's offer seizure insurance . Well hope that helped good luck

Aspkin Group