accomodating & compensating stealth willing family & friends - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 01-14-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 30%
Default accomodating & compensating stealth willing family & friends

It seems to me that the safest way to create a stealth account it by
  • establishing a joint/multi-member LLC with a willing family member or friend
  • assigning them minimal ownership of the company itself
  • then only using their name with amazon, and omitting your own.
If anyone is currently, or has previously employed this format, I have a few questions, but I urge you to share any insights, suggestions, stories, mistakes, etc. that you are willing to. Very grateful to hear any type of information within this vein.

Specific questions that come to mind immediately:

1. What percentage of the LLC (ownership) did you attribute to them? 1%? 5%?
  2. What sort of compensation do you allocate to them for their troubles, and to cover any influxes in taxes? is it a percentage of overall profit, determined by the ownership percentage? or hot do you work it out?
  3. Are you up front with your tax accountant about this, and do they prepare your "business partners" taxes as well, or do you just supply your partner with all information needed to do their taxes on their own?
  4. Is anyone using a partner that resides in a different state? If so, which state is the LLC registered in, yours or theirs? Same question for the address on the amazon account
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-14-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%
Default Re: accomodating & compensating stealth willing family & friends

You are super over complicating this.

IF you use an LLC/Corp, why would your family member or friends have to be involved in any way? Why would you want to give a % of your business/profit to a non contributing person?

Last edited by yankee; 01-14-2019 at 06:47 PM.
Old 01-14-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%
Send a message via Skype™ to garry9061

1. 0%
2. A nice dinnner out, case of wine, couple hundred pounds.
3. Just tell the accountant that there is a 0% shareholder/director in the business

The reason for doing this in the UK/EU, when amazon searches the VAT number they will be able to see the shareholders/ directors and as long as the account name is a shareholder or director, it will be fine.
However, I am unsure of how it works in the US regarding your equivalent of the VAT number.
Old 01-14-2019

Activity: 20%
Longevity: 40%

I thought about doing the same, maybe 0.1% for the partnership in canada.
Old 01-14-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 33%

Agreed with Yankee

Just create the stealth shop yourself, and operate it yourself... Keep it simple
The Following User Says Thank You to Beautiful For This Useful Post:
yankee (01-14-2019)
Old 01-15-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post

IF you use an LLC/Corp, why would your family member or friends have to be involved in any way? Why would you want to give a % of your business/profit to a non contributing person?

because i have nearly $30k in ban-associated inventory that i practically can't even give away on other platforms - yet on amazon i move hundreds of units a day at 1.2-1.5 × MSRP. I'm selling at a loss on investment on ebay, and moving a couple units a week at best, but make >100% ROI on amz.

amazon also has $25k they will likely make me take them to arbitration for. linking accounts would only further complicate this.. and i'm out of money. i'll make rent this month if i'm lucky, then i'm done. emergency fund is wiped

also, i plan to use my mother, under her new surname. she's 66, and somehow has <90k in her retirement fund. i figure i'll be supporting her soon anyway, so a small % of income for inconvenience is fine to me. plus... she's my mom. haha. you can never say thank you too much or show enough gratitude towards your mother.
Old 01-15-2019

Longevity: 76%
Send a message via Yahoo to WasTopRatedThenBanned

You do not have to use someone else for a LLC and will pass.

Open the LLC as your amazon account name....John Doe LLC.

I've done it, everyone has done it and is trying to tell you to do it.

Just because someone is a shareholder, doesn't mean they will get paid either.

Last edited by WasTopRatedThenBanned; 01-15-2019 at 01:09 AM.
Old 01-15-2019

Longevity: 56%

I use my Mum's name aswell, money goes into her bank then she sends it straight to mine. You're over complicating things with giving her shares etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to dan_ebay For This Useful Post:
GreenBottom18 (01-18-2019)
Old 01-15-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by WasTopRatedThenBanned View Post
Open the LLC as your amazon account name....John Doe LLC.
sorry, to clarify; is "john doe" in this example my real name (the ban-associated name)?

or is "john doe" an alternative random entity title that just happens to be a persons name, and seemingly acceptable to register as the name for the stealth account owner.. assuming im reading into it too much, since face/photo verification would conplicate this.
Old 01-15-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%
Send a message via Skype™ to garry9061

John Doe is an example.

You can put your mother as a shareholder but give her 0%, thats it.
Old 01-18-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_ebay View Post
I use my Mum's name aswell, money goes into her bank then she sends it straight to mine. You're over complicating things with giving her shares etc.
thank you. would you mind sharing how she is legally associated? did you start an llc under your name and make her a 0% shareholder ? or are you using her SSN/NINO and somehow not increasing her income with sales?

also, I'm kind of curious to hear how creative you've become with ensuring invoices are addressed in your mothers name (if not just the company alone). do you communicate with vendors as though you're your mother, or merely submit her name as the 'bill to' and 'ship to'?
Old 01-19-2019

Longevity: 31%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post

because only one ein per person....and if you use an llc amazon still wants the person name connected to the ein..i just went thru this..i signed up as llc, tried using biz name for tax interview etc would not accept...fortunately sisters name is part of the llc and that worked...
Old 01-20-2019

Longevity: 69%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmk73 View Post
because only one ein per person....and if you use an llc amazon still wants the person name connected to the ein..i just went thru this..i signed up as llc, tried using biz name for tax interview etc would not accept...fortunately sisters name is part of the llc and that worked...

damnit, I wish someone could explain all this in english. I have someone willing to let me use their ID etc for id ver but other then that I have no clue how to setup a new account....
Old 01-21-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by user3657 View Post
damnit, I wish someone could explain all this in english. I have someone willing to let me use their ID etc for id ver but other then that I have no clue how to setup a new account....

If its the acronyms terms and abbreviations that you're having trouble with, I'd say your best bet is to search Amazon Stealth on YouTube. Those videos really only focus on the basics come out but you'll understand some of the foundation elements its sounds like youre not yet familiar with. Also, just google '(unknown word or acronym) meaning' if you need to.

however, it seems you may be more successful not figuring not how to lay each brick all on your own. there are different types of vendors in this forum's marketplace. for instance, beautiful can provide you with a fully verified account with a working associated credit card, while other can help with smaller, more specific needs to help get you verified on your own.

regardless if you seek assistance in the marketplace or not, you'll have to have a strong understanding of what youre ip address is, and how to ensure your stealth account is never linked to it, or any other trackable device/information/location again.

best of luck