detecting remote servers - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 01-22-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 30%
Default detecting remote servers

i know different remote service providers have unique ways of accessing the host server, which can sometimes be detected by programs and websites visited during the session. does anyone happen to have insight on whether or not amazon is tracking remote log ins, and what theyre able to see?

for instance, i plan to get a fresh device to remotely access another fresh device, but say i use my banned device on my banned wifi network to remotely access the fresh device on a fresh wifi network on the other side of the country. am i protected by the cloak of remote access, or might my information still be revealed to amz?

also, does anyone have suggestions on which remote service providers are best for this particular scenario?

one last question about wifi, if i excusively use a fresh hotspot (powered by a new sprint phone on the same plan as my banned mobile device, but new unique line) am i safe to not worry about incorporating vpns or proxies? since i will also be in the same location as my banned wifi router (not connected to it, obviously) are there any geo tags or loaction data that might be collected rendering it feasible to determine my identity?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-22-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: detecting remote servers

Why use remote desktop?

If you setup virtual box or virtual machines + hotspot or VPN you don't have to do remote access.

Hotspot would eliminate the need for VPN but you will have to keep resetting it to get new Ips and keep tracking those new IPs to make sure you don't re-use the same Ip on multiple accounts

With a VPN you have a Dedicated IP that never changes
The Following User Says Thank You to Beautiful For This Useful Post:
GreenBottom18 (01-22-2019)
Old 01-22-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful View Post
Why use remote desktop?

If you setup virtual box or virtual machines + hotspot or VPN you don't have to do remote access.

Hotspot would eliminate the need for VPN but you will have to keep resetting it to get new Ips and keep tracking those new IPs to make sure you don't re-use the same Ip on multiple accounts

With a VPN you have a Dedicated IP that never changes
i plan to use brand new, fresh, dedicated hotspots for each stealth account. i want to be as absolutely safe as possible, and incorporating mandatory maintenance on my behalf for every single account transition will almost inevitably result in linking caused by human error. trying to ensure i dont set up any boobytraps for myself, as i can be rather mindless to everything but the specific task I'm focused on when i activate work blinders.

my plan is to get a new device to access to host device, so i dont risk cookies or keyswipes tracking me, but on that new device, im wondering if its safe to remotely access the host device through my existing (banned) wifi network.

im having trouble finding any literature listing how each service remotely accesses they host system, and which is the most discrete/least likely to detect. just finding a lot of good stuff on anti-forensics for hackers, some of which seems kind of useful.

Last edited by GreenBottom18; 01-22-2019 at 05:43 PM.
Old 01-22-2019
Threadstarter  

this article in particular is basically a step-by-step instructional, with suggested softwares, and a few useful tips that may come in handy.

How to remove traces : Hacker’s Guide for Anti-Forensics
https://www.hackingloops.com/how-to-...r-untraceable/
Old 02-04-2019
Threadstarter  

bumping this. anyone using remote access software?