Where can I get strong PayPal account that can handle thousand of money perday? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 30%
Default Where can I get strong PayPal account that can handle thousand of money perday?

Hi i'm new to this forum.

My legit 10 years PayPal Business account has been "Permanent Limitation".

Nothing I could do, even after calling the support.

They even hold large amount of my money for 180 days.
My business stuck, and shut down instantly since I cant pay the server web hosting, staff and soon on.

I do seo, backlinks, web traffic, and social media marketing services. Due to latest PayPal TOS update, they said PayPal wont allow this type of business.
They called my business is "high risk".

I receive like 200-300 orders perday, for about $2000-$4000 transaction perday.

My questions is, where can I get business PayPal account that can handle that amount of money without any issue?

Since the stealth account is using random people ID, is that dangerous? Can I go to jail for that?

How do you withdraw the money safely without getting banned?

Thanks.

Last edited by stealth_noob; 01-25-2019 at 02:38 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-25-2019
just_smile

Longevity: 0%
Default Re: Where can I get strong PayPal account that can handle thousand of money perday?

You're not going to be able to buy a paypal account that can handle that sort of volume.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
ilcarletto (01-25-2019)
Old 01-25-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,651 Times in 1,248 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 60%
Default Re: Where can I get strong PayPal account that can handle thousand of money perday?

OP, do not trust random members offering you accounts with such characteristics... scammers are trying to fool you.
Old 01-25-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

That sort of volume, you just not going to be able to buy an account like that im afraid

Splitting that sort of volume over half a dozen accounts would be an option, but it’s still a lot of money

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 01-25-2019 at 09:28 AM.
Old 01-25-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,365 Times in 1,526 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilcarletto View Post
OP, do not trust random members offering you accounts with such characteristics... scammers are trying to fool you.
Unfortunately most new members don't heed this advice and part with their money in desperation.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebayorbust For This Useful Post:
Pandoras_box (08-07-2019)
Old 01-25-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,651 Times in 1,248 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayorbust View Post
Unfortunately most new members don't heed this advice and part with their money in desperation.
Most of these posts are deleted to avoid issues but I'd like to keep some and give advice.

I take this opportunity to thank you for all the help you are giving to the moderators
The Following User Says Thank You to ilcarletto For This Useful Post:
JamesNorth101 (01-25-2019)
Old 01-25-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

It's possible to build a stealth account up to the volume you're talking about, but it MUST be done very slowly over several months (maybe even a year for the numbers you're talking about) or you WILL be limited.

Most here prefer to run small volumes through many accounts to mitigate their risk on each account, but that certainly doesn't mean it's impossible to process larger payment volumes on a single account.

With that being said, it's detrimental to the entire stealth community for some of the most respected members on the aspkin forum to state their personal opinions as facts.

Last edited by phaz0rz; 01-25-2019 at 08:42 AM.
Old 01-25-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth
Old 01-25-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
With that being said, it's detrimental to the entire stealth community for some of the most respected members on the aspkin forum to state their personal opinions as facts.
Indeed it would be

Thankfully that isn’t something that happens (at least not often and certainly not in this thread)

OP simply cannot buy an account like that that can handle that sort of volume on the forum which was the question. He could buy one, spend a year building it and then it would be ready, but no account sold here would be ready for transactions like that without a lot of work being put in

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 01-25-2019 at 09:40 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
Pandoras_box (08-07-2019)
Old 01-25-2019

Hi. You should open a second account, with other credentional (on your wife's credentionals, for example)

Then you should verify it, and age it for a little.

Then you can start to receive a payments, but you should create a legend that will be presented to Paypal in case of limit - that you selling "....." (which is compatible with paypal terms of service)

They can demand a receipts from the supplier, proof of fullfilment and other verification

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 01-25-2019 at 03:12 PM.
Old 08-05-2019
Threadstarter  

Hurm.

Anyone?

I dont need much btw, currently I only need 1 account with 12 months of aged, past PayPal staff review, and already received over $5000 of total payment transaction.

Thanks
Old 08-06-2019
Threadstarter  

Hello guys, I cannot reply to your message.
Because my post dint reach 25 posts yet.

So please drop me your skype ID in my inbox.

Thanks
Old 08-06-2019
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth_noob View Post
Hello guys, I cannot reply to your message.
Because my post dint reach 25 posts yet.

So please drop me your skype ID in my inbox.

Thanks
Prepare to be scammed
Old 08-06-2019

Longevity: 32%

You should consider buying multiple accounts that has no holds whatsoever.

Also try to go for some old/aged accounts they would not be problematic as much.

Oh and it also depends on your usage like if you're rushing things you'll end up having the same thing again.

Also don't post your contact info here and try to only deal with Administration's ALLOWED People.

Good luck!
Old 08-06-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryPrince View Post
You should consider buying multiple accounts that has no holds whatsoever.

Also try to go for some old/aged accounts they would not be problematic as much.

Oh and it also depends on your usage like if you're rushing things you'll end up having the same thing again.

Also don't post your contact info here and try to only deal with Administration's ALLOWED People.

Good luck!
I feels like, this type of account does not exits all all.
It is super rare.

Does not see anyone selling it.

Most sellers are selling typical new ebay/paypal type of account.

Just need the account that already passed the review, including passed the review for business documents.

Usually PayPal will limit your account 2 times.
First they will asking for you KYC documents.

Once you reached certain amount, the road-block gonna appear again.
This time they will ask for business documents.

If you passed that second roadblock too =
Old 08-06-2019

Longevity: 27%

I would just buy us verified business throw away accounts, and use that to take payment. Then transfer it to your wifes paypal or your relatives paypal and withdraw. The accounts that you receive orders from must be a verified business account. That way it can maybe last up to a few days maybe less. 24h? for your transaction volume... Idk if this would work tho. its just a theory i had in mind.
Old 08-07-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameglz View Post
I would just buy us verified business throw away accounts, and use that to take payment. Then transfer it to your wifes paypal or your relatives paypal and withdraw. The accounts that you receive orders from must be a verified business account. That way it can maybe last up to a few days maybe less. 24h? for your transaction volume... Idk if this would work tho. its just a theory i had in mind.
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

You cannot transfer money between US paypals these days without SSN verification - only to bank.

And using someone else's SSN is fraud so that's out of the option box.
Old 08-07-2019

Longevity: 36%

Such accounts exist, but that will cost a bunch of money.
I bought for my self 4 years old account which still can handle my business model.
Old 08-07-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by offset View Post
Such accounts exist, but that will cost a bunch of money.
I bought for my self 4 years old account which still can handle my business model.
Aged account are too many.
I have a friend willing to give me his paypal account (9 years old).
But, his transaction history are less than $50

Once this account sudden receive large amount of money.
I believe the roadblock gonna appear.

That's why i couldn't care less about aged account.
I only need account that already passed the roadblock.
The account that already received over $5000 of total transactions.
Old 08-07-2019

Longevity: 38%

Sorry for responding to this old post...But for anyone (in USA) who is experiencing paypal 180 day hold on acct you can sue paypal to get what you need. I sued in small claims court...filed online complaints at various atty general offices in related states PP & i am in. right after PP got the lawsuit papers they folded...gave me my stealth acct (in my real name, non real name acct may not be able to do this) back along with all the $ released, apology too! I wasnt doing anything crazy with the acct, had excellent feedback, just small time sales btw. of coarse small claims court has monatary limits typically under 5K, so larger lawsuits will have to research how to sue in other court. P.S. Im suing them again for perm limiting the same acct...wish me luck (i wont need it btw lol)

Last edited by cartim; 08-07-2019 at 08:26 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to cartim For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (08-09-2019)
Old 08-07-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartim View Post
Sorry for responding to this old post...But for anyone (in USA) who is experiencing paypal 180 day hold on acct you can sue paypal to get what you need. I sued in small claims court...right after PP got the lawsuit papers they folded...gave me my stealth acct (in my real name, non real name acct may not be able to do this) back along with all the $ released, apology too! I wasnt doing anything crazy with the acct, had excellent feedback, just small time sales btw. of coarse small claims court has monatary limits typically under 5K, so larger lawsuits will have to research how to sue in other court. P.S. Im suing them again for perm limiting the same acct...wish me luck (i wont need it btw lol)

An account in your real name is not a stealth account.
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
cartim (08-07-2019)
Old 08-07-2019

Longevity: 38%

well ok semi stealth acct lol. all the rest was stealth. I have a common name so my 1st "stealth" acct would be easier in some ways to manage. In this case it def made it easier dealing with PP to release my hold in a few weeks with minimal effort. Now ppl with non real names can do it but it will take more work, im sure the guys here will be able to figure out how to get around that. i seriously doubt pp will fight most cases so its worth a try to get $ back.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cartim For This Useful Post:
JackedYoshi (08-07-2019), phaz0rz (08-07-2019)
Closed Thread