Ebay Limited, Paypal fine, want to continue selling (Australia) - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 01-23-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 33%
Default Ebay Limited, Paypal fine, want to continue selling (Australia)

Hey guys,

I have searched and searched, read the whole stealth guide, done my best to self research and find the way. I contacted people who were selling Australian eBay/PayPal accounts, but none of them are still selling it. Please need some advice because no matter what I still cannot understand how to figure this out.

My eBay accounts were linked and restricted. This included my eBay business and personal accounts, which were linked respectively to PayPal busines and personal accounts in my real details/real ID/etc.

My PayPal accounts are fine and without issue. However, if I want to create a new eBay Stealth account, I would still need to create a new PayPal account. To do these things I need:

1. New bank account (done)
2. New phone number (done)
3. VPS/stealth tools (done)

However, I would also need to have a new identity/address that I can use, right?

My name is not really possible to use a different alias/nickname as it is unique. I don't have a family/friends I can use for this. The only ones I could realistically use are from overseas countries. I am happy to get a PO box but have not done so yet. I am happy to sell and cash out very slowly, don't need to worry about exceeding $1000. I am willing to cash out indirectly.

But in Australia, aren't all the details supplied to PayPal checked against official government records? That was certainly what happened when I set up my real account originally. I don't understand how this is compatiable with making ⊗⊗⊗⊗ documents (which I can do myself if necessary).

I am not meaning to complain too much or anything, but the stealth guide really has no tips or information regarding this-- I was personally disappointed that they talked about Australia specific info but then make suggestions that are seemingly useless in my jurisdiction? Use a friends ID seems like common sense to me and I thought there would be something beyond this.

Can someone please offer me some detail on how to handle this situation? Appreciate it.

Last edited by amaretto; 01-23-2019 at 01:29 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-25-2019
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Ebay Limited, Paypal fine, want to continue selling (Australia)

So inactive, haha. Guide was such a waste of money. Willing to pay if someone has a solution of course.
Old 01-25-2019
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

You already know the answer, you've touched up on it in your original post. Use a made up name, a random address, and if paypal ever ask for anything from you, then you need to provide it.

You say you can do that, so good for you. Go and try it out and see how you get on!
Old 01-25-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_smile View Post
You already know the answer, you've touched up on it in your original post. Use a made up name, a random address, and if paypal ever ask for anything from you, then you need to provide it.

You say you can do that, so good for you. Go and try it out and see how you get on!

That's very much not what I asked
Old 01-25-2019
just_smile

Of course it is. Dont be a twerp.
Old 01-27-2019
Threadstarter  

I am very specifically asking how this obviously standard situation is handled with reference to Australian PayPal's checks against official government records which apply regardless of account age / limit / etc.

I asked that here

"But in Australia, aren't all the details supplied to PayPal checked against official government records? That was certainly what happened when I set up my real account originally. I don't understand how this is compatiable with making ⊗⊗⊗⊗ documents (which I can do myself if necessary). "

What are you so angry about you vapid ****?
Old 01-27-2019
just_smile

It seems you can't read between the lines.

I could give you direct answers, however the forum rules prohibit doc talk, also I don't want to help you as you are a twerp.
Old 01-27-2019
Banned

Longevity: 42%

It seems you can't read the post properly. He's clearly stated that he knows about this document stuff, so why do you keep going on about that bit? He's said multiple times now that things in Australia appear to be different due to checks that PayPal can make for Australians...

And I would expect an "Executive VIP" to know better than to call another member a twerp.
Old 01-27-2019
just_smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaretto View Post

However, I would also need to have a new identity/address that I can use, right?

But in Australia, aren't all the details supplied to PayPal checked against official government records? That was certainly what happened when I set up my real account originally. I don't understand how this is compatiable with making ⊗⊗⊗⊗ documents (which I can do myself if necessary).

2 question in his whole post, both answered in my first post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_smile View Post

Also, he called me a Vapid ****? Wheres your moral outrage at that Parsierngue?
Old 01-27-2019
Banned

Longevity: 42%

What's the point in him making a stealth that might be doomed from the start? That's why he asked for anyone with experience with AU stealth to post.

His response was due to you calling him a twerp. If you hadn't decided to call him names the thread wouldn't have turned out this way.
Old 01-27-2019
just_smile

You're right, saying 'don't be a twerp' when someone hasn't read a post properly is the ultimate forum insult. Maybe I should have added a smilie to take the edge off
Old 01-28-2019
Threadstarter  

Right... useful input mate...