LLC or DBA - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 01-29-2019
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
Default LLC or DBA

Hi guys,

I was suspended from selling on Amazon about one year ago but now I sell on Amazon using a very good friend information like address and banking information. It seem to be working out fine now for over 4 months. My friend has no interest in selling on Amazon. I even use his bank card he set up for me. Question is this. I want to register as a business so I can approach wholesalers to sell more products as RA and OA can go thus far. The account is in my friend name but can I set up the LLC in my name. Would Amazon find this out?

FYI. I - I bought Amazon Ghost and use the valuable information I learn from it before reaching out to my friend.

Last edited by Blazebam; 01-29-2019 at 11:05 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-30-2019

Longevity: 30%
Default Re: LLC or DBA

This honestly sounds like a horrible idea for a variety of reasons. If I were you I would continue selling using his information and in the meantime get your own up and running so you are not dependent on someone else. Just off the top of my head I can think of 100 reasons why this will most likely go bad and is not a long term solution.
Old 01-30-2019
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 31%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocumentRequest View Post
This honestly sounds like a horrible idea for a variety of reasons. If I were you I would continue selling using his information and in the meantime get your own up and running so you are not dependent on someone else. Just off the top of my head I can think of 100 reasons why this will most likely go bad and is not a long term solution.
Thanks for the response even though you still didn't answer the question. This is someone I consider a real friend and I really don't foresee any issues on his part. I also know two other people who has been selling under family names names for years without problems.
Old 01-30-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,548 Times in 2,201 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazebam View Post
Hi guys,

I was suspended from selling on Amazon about one year ago but now I sell on Amazon using a very good friend information like address and banking information. It seem to be working out fine now for over 4 months. My friend has no interest in selling on Amazon. I even use his bank card he set up for me. Question is this. I want to register as a business so I can approach wholesalers to sell more products as RA and OA can go thus far. The account is in my friend name but can I set up the LLC in my name. Would Amazon find this out?

FYI. I - I bought Amazon Ghost and use the valuable information I learn from it before reaching out to my friend.

1. If you have the Amazon Ghost already, use the code from the book in the forum to give you the VIP access.

2. Well if you are going the "friends" route, I don't see why Amazon will find out it's you...