Business Bank Account EIN and PayPal how much info is shared? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 01-28-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 30%
Question Business Bank Account EIN and PayPal how much info is shared?

I have a stealth ebay and PayPal (kicked off eBay for too many cancellations while I was sick). I registered with the irs got an EIN. Provided that info to PayPal. I just opened a business checking account and got a business debit card. If I link this to PayPal will they know it’s me? My business name is on both checks and debit card but my name is too (so I can prove identity if I use at a store). Also my middle initial is different on this account. If I link will PayPal get beyond my business name and tell Ebay who I am?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-30-2019

Longevity: 30%
Default Re: Business Bank Account EIN and PayPal how much info is shared?

I am in the same boat. I hope we can solve this together
Old 01-30-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdmc626 View Post
I have a stealth ebay and PayPal (kicked off eBay for too many cancellations while I was sick). I registered with the irs got an EIN. Provided that info to PayPal. I just opened a business checking account and got a business debit card. If I link this to PayPal will they know it’s me? My business name is on both checks and debit card but my name is too (so I can prove identity if I use at a store). Also my middle initial is different on this account. If I link will PayPal get beyond my business name and tell Ebay who I am?
Very good question.

I hope someone can provide us an answer. I'm in the same situation as you.

I have x amount of PayPal business accounts with LLC'S and business bank accounts.

I haven't verified that debit cards yet because just like you I don't know if PayPal will link me some mysterious way.
Old 01-30-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,550 Times in 2,203 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdmc626 View Post
I think you need to read the stealth guide to start off.

To answer your question, I'd prefer to link my bank routing and checking instead of debit card instant access.