Per Amazon - New item sold as new complaint? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 02-04-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%
Angry Per Amazon - New item sold as new complaint?

Hi guys I need your help,

This product is a big brand. Its a game rules book. Comes direct from manufacture. We get the item and it’s brand new with zero issues. I have official invoices, so that is not the issue. It is the plan of action. How do I describe the plan of action to avoid the problem is future? If it never had an issue is first place?

Also, do they not see item during check in? I feel like Amazon itself messed up the item or in transit possibly?

I know I need to send them what they want to hear. Anyone have a sample of what to say?

Sorry tried to upload pic and didnt.

Email states:

Hello,

We removed some of your listings because of buyer complaints about the condition of an item they received from you. The listings we removed are at the end of this email.

We would like you to resolve these concerns in order to avoid additional complaints. You can view previous emails about buyer complaints on the Performance Notifications section of Seller Central (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/...fications.html).

If you would like us to reinstate your listings, please email pq-policy@amazon.com and include a plan with actions you took to resolve the issue and prevent similar complaints. Your plan should include:

A description of the issues that caused the complaints.
An explanation of the steps you have taken to resolve the issues and ensure that similar complaints won’t happen again.
Any additional details you would like us to know

Get help creating your plan in Seller Central Help (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/200370560).

Also include the following information for each ASIN:

Copies of invoices or receipts from your supplier issued in the last 365 days. These should reflect your sales volume during that time.
Contact information for your supplier, including name, phone number, address, and website.

You can send .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif files. These documents must be authentic and unaltered. We may call your supplier to verify the documents. You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible. We will maintain the confidentiality of your supplier’s contact information.

We will review the information you send and let you know if your listings will be reinstated. When we respond, we may ask you for additional details or to revise your plan of action.

Learn more about our policies in Seller Central Help:

Prohibited Seller Activities and Actions (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/200386250)
Product Detail Page Rules (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/200390640)
Condition Guidelines (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/200339950)

Last edited by newjerseymax; 02-04-2019 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Amazon email picture didnt upload
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-04-2019
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Per Amazon - New item sold as new complaint?

This is the plan of action I have so far. Anything missing? Anything I need to take out?

1. Issues that caused the complaints of New item as Used

A) This item is a book and has loose pages that could damage in transit from manufacture to us.

B) The Item got damaged in movement to customer as it has loose pages

2. Steps we have taken to resolve the issues and ensure that similar complaints won’t happen again

A) We will make sure to check that book has no damage when recieving from Manufacture and shipping.

B) We have also set up new systems and alerts for any damage products so they will never be shipped in damaged condition.

C). Starting today books will be shipped in Poly Padded Secure Envelopes to avoid any damage in transit

D) I will make sure to keep my customers more with their orders and help them along the way with any questions or concerns they have.

3. Additional Details

A) Take care to more closely monitor my performance to make sure I meet Amazon’s selling standards and to read through
the Amazon Guidelines to make sure we are properly handling our inventory.

B) Lastly, we will make sure that each and every customer who buys from us will leave satisfied and happy that he bought from us.

C) Attached are invoices direct from Manufacture/Supplier
Old 02-05-2019
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Hey guys, the didn’t accept my plan of action. Saying I need to give better details of how to avoid in future. Anyone? This is not for suspension. This is just one listing.
Old 02-05-2019
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

hooray! I got it reinstated. The above POA was crap. Totally did it differently.
JamesNorth101 (02-05-2019)
Old 02-05-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 31%
Longevity: 63%

That’s great news!
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
newjerseymax (02-06-2019)
Old 02-05-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 8%
Longevity: 33%

Nicely done!
The Following User Says Thank You to Beautiful For This Useful Post:
newjerseymax (02-06-2019)