Amazon shut me down years ago. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon > Amazon Suspensions

Amazon Suspensions Amazon Suspension. General issues related to Amazon Suspensions. Mostly geared towards Amazon.com.

Old 09-27-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 32%
Default Amazon shut me down years ago.

Amazon shut down my Amazon seller account years ago. Reason was I sold an item I bought at a yard sale on Amazon and they said I did not have the rights to sell this used electronic item. I applied for reinstatement and no go.

I sold a darn VCR combo.

Should I re apply for reinstatement or just make or buy another Amazon account? Is it hard to make or use another Amazon since they removed me from selling years ago, will they be able to see my computer and know it was my account they took away from selling rights for selling a used VCR?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-28-2018

Longevity: 71%
Default Re: Amazon shut me down years ago.

my opinion there is no big money ever to be made again on amazonI was abig seller years ago and dont sell on there site anymore.sold for years until they basically shut down all single sellers right before xmas time massive wiipeout across the board on all seller accounts.to me not worth the aggravation and to many buyers taking advantage and getting free merchandise at the cost of the seller.with the a-z policy .
But my opinion you will need all new name ip address etc everything brand new its not that easy today... good luck in your endeavors.
Old 09-28-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewM View Post
Amazon shut down my Amazon seller account years ago. Reason was I sold an item I bought at a yard sale on Amazon and they said I did not have the rights to sell this used electronic item. I applied for reinstatement and no go.

I sold a darn VCR combo.

Should I re apply for reinstatement or just make or buy another Amazon account? Is it hard to make or use another Amazon since they removed me from selling years ago, will they be able to see my computer and know it was my account they took away from selling rights for selling a used VCR?
Try both methods - don't rely on this old account too much if you get reinstated.
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
AndrewM (09-28-2018)
Old 09-28-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 33%

Work on creating your own store, check out the Amazon Ghost guide

If you decide to purchase a store, you can find sellers in the marketplace
The Following User Says Thank You to Beautiful For This Useful Post:
AndrewM (09-28-2018)
Old 01-25-2019

Longevity: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rippedoffagain View Post
my opinion there is no big money ever to be made again on amazonI was abig seller years ago and dont sell on there site anymore.sold for years until they basically shut down all single sellers right before xmas time massive wiipeout across the board on all seller accounts.to me not worth the aggravation and to many buyers taking advantage and getting free merchandise at the cost of the seller.with the a-z policy .
But my opinion you will need all new name ip address etc everything brand new its not that easy today... good luck in your endeavors.
Well this just isnt true.
Old 01-25-2019

Longevity: 32%
Send a message via Skype™ to Arzay

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewM View Post

I sold a darn VCR combo.

My Account was suspended 7 years ago and it was UK account. I sold Rayban and they closed it.

I was using it for buying.

I started emailing seller performance team and they keep asking me more detail

They sent me 10+ emails saying, I cannot sell amazon Anymore., Later they suspended my logins.

I spoke with customer support and they told me that you login has been suspended you should make account with different email and tell Amazon seller team all this issue.

I made new account different email but same detail + same bank, I emailed Seller-performance what happened to my last account and I want to sell. Like 1 page explaination.

They removed the restriction from my account, asked me submit documents to start verification again. I did and it was verified + limited company account now.

I used same detail to Make US account and it was automatically verified and activated.

Now, My UK and US both account is Limited company and both active selling.

You have a same issue as mine.

I told you the story so you know it will be restored

Try!!
Old 02-06-2019

Longevity: 66%

Has this issue been resolved?
Old 05-25-2019

Longevity: 38%

I have a feeling if you just use partial new details like a new IP address, new email, new mailing address, new credit card AND it has been quite a few years that Amazon either won't notice or won't care.

I used again my real name.

I did this and it worked for me.

I also had a buyer account closed and was able to open seller and buyer accounts about 3 years later.