Creating a stealth Paypal guide and question - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 02-09-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 30%
Default Creating a stealth Paypal guide and question

I want to talk about creating a stealth Paypal. I think I got it down, but I'm missing a piece. Here's what I'm thinking.

Oh, this is all hypothetical and for educational purposes.

I am not in the US, UK or EU. My country is in Europe (but not in the european union).

1) Create the PP account and always use the account through a friend's computer. Friend doesn't have or use Paypal, and I will be using it through Teamviewer.

2) Add a unique phone number where I can receive SMS and Call (I have a number of physical SIM cards which I always keep alive, and they have never been used for Paypal, so this is no problem)

3) Use a unique freshly registered gmail/hotmail/yahoo as email

4) Use a f**e name and address (make sure the physical address is near the IP address which is being used to create the PP account - the same IP address area, or at least the same city, will always be used for accessing the Paypal account)

5) This is a tricky one for me. When Paypal inevitably asks for ID and Address verification, use photoshop to edit my passport and a utility bill, make it match the f**k name and address I used to register (hypothetically speaking of course).

6) Use the Paypal very lightly, for receiving small ($2-50) payments, and not many payments. Also use it to buy something or deposit money somewhere on occasion.

Am I good so far?

7) The one I haven't figured out. How do I link a credit/debit card to the Paypal account? My country Paypal doesn't have the option of adding a bank account, we can only link a credit or debit card.

I could go to any local bank, open an account, get a new debit card, and link it to the Paypal. BUT, what does Paypal see? What will my bank/visa debit card reveal to Paypal? Will it show them my name which is written on the card? Will it go deeper and reveal my bank account information? When adding a card to Paypal they ask for address; if I put the f**e address I registered the Paypal account with (one which is not reflected on my debit card), is that a problem?

In other words, I'd love to know what can Paypal see from the debit card I add. I mean, obviously they can take money out of the card for verification purposes (the $1 dollars or whatever they take, which then they return), so what kind of information can they see?

Maybe I can register a virtual credit card (i don't know, entropay, or payoneer, or leopay, or transferwise, or something or other) and give them the f**e information also, and get a virtual (or even physical) card which will now have my f**e name and address on it, and I'm in the clear. But then the question is, will Paypal allow me to add it?

The reason I want to add a card is because I want this account to be Legit. I believe the more verified I get it, the safer it will be. Also it will lift any limitations on sending and receiving money (which I don't plan to push it to the limit, but still), and most importantly it will allow me to withdraw my Paypal money to the card, and then from the card to the bank (I probably won't be able to verify that debit/credit card with a bank account as it will be under a f**e name, but I can probably go to any ATM and withdraw without needing any verifications).

Okay, I know this is a long post, I hope to get some real replies.

Thanks guys

Last edited by Scorpy; 02-09-2019 at 11:12 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!