After the 180 day limitation and address? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 02-10-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 29%
Default After the 180 day limitation and address?

I recently got a PP account permanently limited and money held for 180 days. It's a legit account, all the way. About $10k in it :(

I will try messaging and calling to maybe get the money out sooner, or at least get some of the money out sooner.

I have access to the email the PP account is registered with, I have access to the phone number submitted to the account, I have access to the debit card linked to the account, I have access to my passport which I submitted when asked to verify my identity about a year ago.

Problem is, I've been reading about PP asking for Address verification after the 180 day hold. I'm renting, and I'm thinking of moving. If I move, when the 180 days pass and if Paypal asks for address verification, I will have to add a new address.

Would they allow me to add a new address? How would this work?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-10-2019

Longevity: 30%
Default Re: After the 180 day limitation and address?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpy View Post
I recently got a PP account permanently limited and money held for 180 days. It's a legit account, all the way. About $10k in it :(

I will try messaging and calling to maybe get the money out sooner, or at least get some of the money out sooner.

I have access to the email the PP account is registered with, I have access to the phone number submitted to the account, I have access to the debit card linked to the account, I have access to my passport which I submitted when asked to verify my identity about a year ago.

Problem is, I've been reading about PP asking for Address verification after the 180 day hold. I'm renting, and I'm thinking of moving. If I move, when the 180 days pass and if Paypal asks for address verification, I will have to add a new address.

I am simply changing address on utility bill with PS , then re-print and scan.
They do not put too much attention to bills, ID is most important.
Old 02-10-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacgreg View Post
I am simply changing address on utility bill with PS , then re-print and scan.
They do not put too much attention to bills, ID is most important.
I see what you're saying, although for this Paypal with all this money I'd rather any document I give PP be 100% legitimate, no editing, no tampering, I have nothing to hide here.
Old 02-12-2019

Longevity: 42%
Send a message via ICQ to roober Send a message via Skype™ to roober

you can check the possibility of adding a new address now
if this is not possible, it will not appear after 180 days

and also, to keep a confirmation of the current address documents, in any case, just correct the date, if other options will not

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 02-14-2019 at 07:24 PM.
Old 02-12-2019

Quote:

If still actual to you - today I spoke via paypal rep over phone solving similar issue with my account like yours.
After 180 days they asked provide proof of address, and they told me if you have moved house during these 180 days and have new address, this is not problem, you can send utility bill with your new address and it will be accepted. Good luck.
Old 02-12-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by roober View Post
you can check the possibility of adding a new address now
if this is not possible, it will not appear after 180 days

and also, to keep a confirmation of the current address documents, in any case, just correct the date, if other options will not
I think I'll call Paypal if I decide to move... well, before deciding... to make sure what's what. If they tell me it's okay, I may ask it in writing haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacgreg View Post
If still actual to you - today I spoke via paypal rep over phone solving similar issue with my account like yours.
After 180 days they asked provide proof of address, and they told me if you have moved house during these 180 days and have new address, this is not problem, you can send utility bill with your new address and it will be accepted. Good luck.
It actually is still actual to me, thanks for taking the time to tell me. That makes me feel better
Old 02-12-2019

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 78%

After the 180 days I believe you can have a money request or invoice sent to the account for payment from another PayPal account and they may release that way.

There are individuals who claim they can get the money out and keep half as a commision and I think this is what they are doing.
Old 02-13-2019

Quote:
I think I'll call Paypal if I decide to move... well, before deciding... to make sure what's what. If they tell me it's okay, I may ask it in writing haha

It actually is still actual to me, thanks for taking the time to tell me. That makes me feel better
No problem, I have found many helpful information on this forum so I am glad to share information to help other members