Two Amazon accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 02-12-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
Default Two Amazon accounts

I had an Amazon seller account and was suspended due High ODR on March 2015, I did not know too much about selling on Amazon or how Amazon works, one month later I created in the same laptop, another Amazon seller account with different IP, phone and address, but the same Bank account...within a month I received two successfully payments but the account was suspended later, they linked both accounts, I appealed for the second account twice and both were denied, made a last appeal to jeff@amazon.com and they replied me back letting me know if I want my account to be reinstated I should send them a message letting them know what steps I took to avoid future suspensions, my question is: if that account is reinstated again, once reinstated should I remove that bank account immediately and add a new one?... (be notice: first account is deactivated since 2015 and just today I logged in to remove that bank account)... Thank you in advance!.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-12-2019

Activity: 20%
Longevity: 40%
Default Re: Two Amazon accounts

Both accounts are dead. You mine as well use the same SSN if you are using the same bank. Go 100% stealth.

Edit: When you say "same bank" are you using the same bank account number?

Edit2: Tell us more about the second account. You used the same laptop but new IP. Did you use vmware? did you sell the same items? What ratio of other asins did you upload on your account and sale? did you use your same name? did you use the same tax information (SSN/EIN)? What was the suspension email, did it say it linked you to a second account? tell us what else you did to create this second account.

Using the same legal name can work but same bank number will not work. Two people dont use the same bank account number. Using the same bank account number and legal name makes it easy for amazon to link you.

I personally use the same legal name on my second seller account. Im coming up on my second disbursement now.

Last edited by Canadianleaf; 02-12-2019 at 06:23 PM.
Old 02-12-2019
Threadstarter  

Yes, I used same bank number...I used the same laptop but used vmware, sold different items and few, not more than $300, not used same name, everything was different, only the bank account was the same, I did not use SS/EIN, am from a country Amazon does not request that info and allows to create Amazon seller accounts, the suspension email does not say anything about they linked both account, the suspension email says it was suspended due High ODR, (very strange, I said they linked both accounts because I was in the same laptop, but using vmware)...
Old 02-12-2019

So the second accounts suspension email said it was because of High ODR...strange. Did the second account actually have high ODR or anything? But without a doubt using the same bank account number will link.
Old 02-12-2019
Threadstarter  

Yes, the second account which is the one I need the email said it was because of High ODR, and that second account does not have actually High ODR, everything is 100% fine.... again, be notice the first account is deactivated since 2015 and have not logged in till today just to remove that bank account...
Old 02-12-2019

Removing the bank account wont change anything. Amazon will still have it stored in their database. Everything must be unique. The name is an exception as their can be multiple people with the same name.
Old 02-12-2019
Threadstarter  

Then you think if reinstated will be suspended again no matter if I leave the same bank account or change the bank account for a new one?...
Old 02-12-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterman View Post
Then you think if reinstated will be suspended again no matter if I leave the same bank account or change the bank account for a new one?...
Amazon knows you have created the second account to bypass their prior suspension. You are banned for life from ever selling on Amazon again.

Go stealth. They will not reinstate you, you are wasting your time with Amazon. I wasted time trying to appeal my accounts several years ago. Appealing will never go anywhere if they link you to another account, period. You used the same bank account on two accounts, they are 100% linked. Move on to a new account and do not reuse the same info.
The Following User Says Thank You to Canadianleaf For This Useful Post:
rsot (02-12-2019)
Old 02-12-2019
Threadstarter  

Ok, thank you very much, I'll do that... thank you for your advise!...
Old 02-16-2019

Longevity: 30%

Hey, fellas.
I have a problem. my amazon.ca account has been suspended. I installed a llc and ein number and got a bank account.
can I open a seller account at amazon.com with this information and the same passport?
I used the same passport when opening an amazon.ca merchant account.
Old 02-16-2019

No. They track DOB and the passport / DL #
Old 02-16-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 33%

Some people use the same info across multiple platforms, claiming they don't share info

That may be true, but I make sure to use unique info on any amazon platform