can stealth account really protect you? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 08-09-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 85%
Default can stealth account really protect you?

i bought the ebay Stealth Book 2 years ago...
now recently about 4 months ago i created an account with all of false information... i sold about 500 items within the 4 months... paypal has been constantly bothering me about sending in my social security for proof identity.. now obviously thats where it ends because there is no way of a social secuirty number under a name like john doh. since i was able to professionaly photo shop the infos they needed. they had lifted my limits 2 months in a row saying that they would give me more time to deal with my info with experiansince they can not verify my social secuity number. after they had locked my paypal account on the third month. they had about 400 dollars and i dident feel like sending the item and waiting 180 days for the funds. but ebay has not shut me down but whats the differance i still cant do business without paypal.. after like a month into the account been closed. i had a negative balance of 800 dollars on my paypal account because of returns and i still havent paid the ebay fees for 1700 dollars because i closed my bank account when paypal has closed my account..
my only question is. is there any way possible they can trace me down or knocking on my door one day or take me to court or be any kind of trouble because of this debt? or am i obligated to pay since they had terminated my account.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-09-2009
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

It is possible - if you left any clues behind. Did you mask your IP address? Did you avoid using your home or work address for any returns?

Being that you used generic information, how can they serve YOU with legal process, if they found you?

If they find you and prove it, you are obligated for the debt. I doubt they would pursue for an amount that low.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aribragin View Post
my only question is. is there any way possible they can trace me down or knocking on my door one day or take me to court or be any kind of trouble because of this debt? or am i obligated to pay since they had terminated my account.
Old 08-09-2009
Threadstarter  

Default stealth safety

the only piece of information they have is the bank account number and credit card number... no real name or address or telephone....when had to be returned i had to tell customers through email to send it back through a different address....that is all.....any advice?
Old 08-09-2009
Threadstarter  

Default stealth protection

and also i was always connected through different wireless connections in my 20 floor building...
Old 08-09-2009
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

Well, as long as the bank refuses to divulge info about who's name the bank and card number were registered to - you're good.
Old 08-09-2009
Threadstarter  

Default stealth protection

i tought banks never share infos with third parties especially someone like paypal that isent evan a bank....and the account has been closed a few days after they suspended me...and its a chase bank now since it use to be washington mutual.... ???
Old 08-09-2009

Longevity: 89%

Some VEROs are very serious, if you keep "bothering" them again and again, they will finally do something with undercover then authorities. So, be careful, do more research online, think about what you sell, new strategy and backups.
Old 08-19-2009

Longevity: 89%

I've been wondering the same thing for months. My guess is it is really only huge operations they go after.