Poshmark account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
Default Poshmark account

Hello I’m requesting assistance creating a new poshmark account with a new device
I buy only no selling.
customer support is horrible. It’s been a month and I am done trying to fix it being bounced between their “agents.”
I do not sell I only buy but I do have a closet set up sometimes I am searching for items and that’s helpful to have ISO items
I use:
iPad
MacBook
iPhone which are all used. Mainly my iPhone waking hours and iPad in the eve before bed.
I prefer the APP due to driving, kids, etc. I’m always on the go.
I have purchased:
eBay Stealth
Just purchased IPBurger
And have VPN
Vanilla cards
I always use my PP I have had for 18 years but it was linked to my email and account I used previously so I’ll have to use something else
I have a new iPhone upgrade and want to use a new account on it.
I use the app due to travel work and kids etc. browser keeps making me sign in so I prefer the app. I have deleted my account a few days ago and just want to start over.
If anyone is able to help I did buy the guides
Etc I’m just apprehensive I’ll linked somehow and my new device will be compromised. I am not techie just switching VPN is a challenge so the guide is like a foreign language to me. I get the updates thru email there is always tons of into and I have leaned a lot I’m just not confident I will do it right.
They wanted ID from hubby since PayPal was in his name and he won’t submit his ID. When I try to create a new account it won’t let me. So I have no idea if it is the device or my IP. I’m only going on what I read about bans.
If I have left out anything let me know and I will reply and add those details

Last edited by Kobaltbleu; 02-06-2019 at 04:47 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-06-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%
Default Re: Poshmark account

So you're getting buying accounts banned?
Old 02-06-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

@OP, I think your VPN is causing you issues...what service you using?
Old 02-07-2019
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the Reply, I am using Private Internet Access and only using the US IPs to try to sign up again. I can sign IN with a friends account but when I try to buy it is an error message and I do t want to get theirs compromised. I only tried it once. It’s like they have my devices locked down for their own negligence I’m really frustrated.
This starred when My DIL and I shared my PayPal account which was cleared with them beforehand. Then I changed my name because a new user had one so close to mine.
They did not update so I have been back and forth with them and each time you you a different person who replies and says “please provide screen shot of error message” bla bla. I did hear back and they asked my old username which I provided and I still have not heard back. I did reach out on FB and twitter yesterday and was told they have forwarded it to the correct department.
I really don’t want to change my info or start over. I have a concierge buying service and It’s a great place for me to source items.
I purchased IPBurger yesterday I believe I got the unlimited VPN.
My internet is spectrum.
I know everyone says apps are are horrible I hate them too but since I only buy I don’t have to worry about the selling part. It is so much easier for me to use on the go.
Thanks for taking the time to reply.
Old 02-07-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
So you're getting buying accounts banned?
Yes. The only account I had was mine and my DIL and I shared my PayPal. You can only have one per device so is why if you want to share payment you have to clear it with them so they can note the account.
Here is the last email a few days ago I guess they are just overloaded but Being dead in the water this long is crazy and I have had issues with them screwing up my account too.

“Thank you so much for reaching out to us. We were able to locate several accounts that you have created in the past. We do see that there was a flag that you did get stuck in in a few accounts. Deleting these accounts without reaching out to us does place a block when you attempt to sign up again. Moving forward, we kindly ask that you please reach out to our team instead of deleting accounts and creating new ones.
We have looked back at your activity and we do not see that there have been any further blocks trying to sign up with the provided email Can you please provide the screenshot of your error code?”
The screen was provided on the 31st...
Back and forth takes days.
Old 02-07-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
@OP, I think your VPN is causing you issues...what service you using?
I haven’t tried IPBurger yet I just got it yesterday.

“Thanks for your email. This error code or message generally occurs when a user is attempting to sign-up outside of the United States or if they have an existing account with us. Poshmark is currently only available in the United States and its territories. We hope to be available to international customers very soon. If you are located in the United States or believe this is an error, please let us know and we will look into it.

If you have had a previous Poshmark account, please provide the username and/or email address.”
It’s the Hold or ban whatever it’s called from the shared payment method flagged me as having two accounts is what I think it is...why can’t they just release whatever it was or is rather it is my IP, device or whatever.
I mean I can even figure this out and it’s taking them weeks.
Since they have been advertising on TV for a few weeks it’s way worse of a wait.
I can just get amazing items there at such a better price than eBay or is not mess with it.
Thank you for taking time for me.
Old 02-07-2019
Threadstarter  

I Found this in their privacy policy this am:

“We may use Web beacons or similar technology on the Services. Web beacons are small, invisible graphic images that may be used on the Service or in emails relating to the Service to collect certain personally non-identifiable information and monitor user activity on the Services, such as to count visits, understand usage effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.

We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). We may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your Poshmark account.”
Also cookies.
Old 02-07-2019
Executive [VIP]

Interesting. I mean you could just go get a cheap tablet $30, use a Mifi, or phone tethering to make a new account on a new device.
Old 02-07-2019
Threadstarter  

Thank you for your feedback i saw you are super active on posh so thank you for your help and advice. I truly do appreciate every one who commented.
Do you have any favorites or recommend a specific MIFI I have ATT.
They actually removed the block this morning after I messaged them on twitter last night sending screenshots (mile long posh transaction list from PayPal archive) with 110 for the month for the month of December only. I purchase a lot and each is over 200.
I have leaned my lesson to NOT ever cause any issue that will require any support in a timely manner thats for sure. As far as I can guess it was the name change that didn’t get updated with the shared payment account that created the block
So I’ll just stick to keeping it simple.

Last edited by Kobaltbleu; 02-07-2019 at 02:16 PM.
Old 02-07-2019
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobaltbleu View Post
Do you have any favorites or recommend a specific MIFI I have ATT.
Any Mifi will do really. I'm using AT&T with Unlimited Data for $30/month, but I also use a Proxy IP, this way I don't have to worry what IP is on the MIFI.
Old 02-22-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Any Mifi will do really. I'm using AT&T with Unlimited Data for $30/month, but I also use a Proxy IP, this way I don't have to worry what IP is on the MIFI.
Will try as well! Just what I needed, thanks again!
Old 03-29-2019

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
MM78,

Since you're using proxies anyways, what is the benefit to using Mifi versus a standard Wifi? Is it only to allow you to be mobile and on the go? Also which proxy provider are you using that's reliable and works with Mercai & Poshmark? Is it a Dedicated Proxy which stays the same, or you just use random proxies each time?

Thank You
Lord Currency
Old 04-18-2021

Longevity: 17%

My poshmark account was registered and it was suspended the next day
Old 04-20-2021

Longevity: 17%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordinLeon318 View Post
My poshmark account was registered and it was suspended the next day
explain your setup process and maybe we can see a flaw.
Old 04-20-2021
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,535 Times in 2,189 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%

Old thread, please create a new one.
Closed Thread