Tried to withdraw, but gotSorry, we couldn't compete your request " for good paypal?? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 02-28-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%
Default Tried to withdraw, but gotSorry, we couldn't compete your request " for good paypal??

Someone will have this issue exactly like I am having now. I will wait for their threads

Last edited by insomniamm; 02-28-2019 at 02:59 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-28-2019
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Tried to withdraw, but gotSorry, we couldn't compete your request " for good payp

I am only allowed to withdraw $20. Any amount above it will run into error. I don't want to call in and fail the security questions!
Old 02-28-2019

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 72%
Default Re: Tried to withdraw, but gotSorry, we couldn't compete your request " for good payp

Oh, the dreaded "Sorry we can't process this request right now" error. Do you have a working phone number on the account?
Old 02-28-2019
Threadstarter  

Yes I do have a working phone but they wont' send a code to it. They did send code last time and it all worked out but now they are asking me to call in.
Old 03-01-2019

Longevity: 34%

Did you make multiple attempts after receiving the error? I've always done a max of two. If the error is still coming up after the second attempt, I leave it alone for a few days and then it's back to normal
Old 03-02-2019

Longevity: 58%

There is no solution to this error. You will have to call PP!
Old 03-02-2019

Longevity: 33%

You have 3 ways. 1) call to paypal support 2) try to withdraw from iphone/android 3) wait 3-10 business days and try again
Old 03-03-2019

Longevity: 29%
Send a message via ICQ to xsolent

Withdraw using the app
Old 03-03-2019

Longevity: 62%
Send a message via Skype™ to Nyco

NONE of the methods listed above will work hahaha unless you can link a bank account an transfer the funds to the bank then you have to worry if the bank you're using will accept funds from mismatched names.. there's a BIG chance... You Will Not be receiving those Funds sir!
Old 03-03-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyco View Post
NONE of the methods listed above will work hahaha unless you can link a bank account an transfer the funds to the bank then you have to worry if the bank you're using will accept funds from mismatched names.. there's a BIG chance... You Will Not be receiving those Funds sir!
why U people always use "sir" at the end of every conversation? :D R U from pakistan or india? the most notorious scam countries ? :D

and if U don't know for sure, stop bull****ting here... "none of methods will work".. what a loser...
i can tell u what will work- after receiving funds, don't touch your acc for a week. then u withdraw small amount. after 2 days try the rest. sometimes it allows u to withdraw all summ, but it is sometimes. what works for one acc, does not work for other.
Old 03-03-2019

Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Wow, wow and wow. What's wrong with you? Yes, they will work, and also this guy probably doesn't have claim it SSN thing on his PayPal, SIR.
Old 03-03-2019

Quote:
Looks like Jarsky has a twin running around on the forums lol
Old 03-04-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
It is bull****. I do have a bank linked and I used to withdraw funds with no problem
The APP may work. There is still a hold on my account, they won't take the phone number as a method to verify my account any more.
Old 03-04-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitkoinrausis View Post
why U people always use "sir" at the end of every conversation? :D R U from pakistan or india? the most notorious scam countries ? :D

and if U don't know for sure, stop bull****ting here... "none of methods will work".. what a loser...
i can tell u what will work- after receiving funds, don't touch your acc for a week. then u withdraw small amount. after 2 days try the rest. sometimes it allows u to withdraw all summ, but it is sometimes. what works for one acc, does not work for other.
Yes you are right. I can withdraw $100 now at a time. I will have to withdraw $100 by $100
Old 03-04-2019
Threadstarter  

UPDATE::

I tried it on the APP. It didn't work either. BUT, when I logged in it on the APP it sent a text then I log in back on the PC and I can withdraw again. Full amount
Old 03-04-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomniamm View Post
UPDATE::

I tried it on the APP. It didn't work either. BUT, when I logged in it on the APP it sent a text then I log in back on the PC and I can withdraw again. Full amount
But... but... but...

I thought you would not be receiving the funds sir!

Old 03-06-2019

I have quite same problem. Same error for over 20 days on US stealth like yours, tried to send money to other accounts (more than one like to totally verified, half verified etc butsame error), i had before that experience but after 48-72h it would dissapear but not now. I remember that once when i have tried to login from new device and ip and i have tried $2 amount it did ask me for sms verification but when i have clicked continue to send sms there it just said we couldn't confirm it's you (didnt even send sms to textnow number). So yeah something really weird is happening with accounts from my perspective.
Might try to wait a week without touching it as one guy suggested above and try then but i think textnow number that is confirmed on profile is issue since i have noticed that textnow numbers don't receive sms codes from paypal anymore lately.

Last edited by fedoraX; 03-06-2019 at 04:16 PM.
Old 05-24-2019

Will the paypals get linked if I log into different paypals from the paypal APP on the same phone? What can I do to prevent any linking?
Old 05-24-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Yes, linking could happen

Only use the APP for one account.

Old 05-25-2019

Thank you!
Old 05-25-2019

Longevity: 28%

If You Wait 48 Hours It Will Let You Withdraw
If Not Try The App