IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!] - Page 26 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > The Marketplace > Account Services

Account Services Accounts for Sale, Seller Accounts, Proxies for Sale, ISP Proxies, Residential Proxies, Crypto, Prepaid, VCC & More

Old 02-26-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!]

I need australia ips.. do u have?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-04-2019

Longevity: 29%
Default Re: IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!]

hello .it is still 52% off for annual package ??
Old 03-04-2019
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by superleo View Post
hello .it is still 52% off for annual package ??
Yep, of course.

https://secure.ipburger.com/
Old 03-04-2019

but why it still show 114.96$ in the chart when i order the fresh VPN for 12month ?
Old 03-05-2019

I'm quite happy with the service. I purchased IPBurger a few weeks ago and received my details almost instantly. The information written in the website is very explanatory, so even a 10y kid will be able to configure the best settings to run safely. I'm located somewhere in Europe, and I'm using USA IP address, and I'm very impressed with the speed/uptime of the VPN as you can see below.

Thanks for this fantastic service, aspkin!
The Following User Says Thank You to Milky Way For This Useful Post:
aspkin (03-05-2019)
Old 03-05-2019
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
I'm quite happy with the service. I purchased IPBurger a few weeks ago and received my details almost instantly. The information written in the website is very explanatory, so even a 10y kid will be able to configure the best settings to run safely. I'm located somewhere in Europe, and I'm using USA IP address, and I'm very impressed with the speed/uptime of the VPN as you can see below.

Thanks for this fantastic service, aspkin!
Awesome, glad to hear it!
Old 03-05-2019

Activity: 21%
Longevity: 40%

Very happy with this VPN, just bought my subscription for 12 months. First time ever using a VPN, I love how quick and easy it is to connect. Would recommend.
Old 03-08-2019

I am about to purchase this service but I have 1 question. If the vpn server disconnects and my internet connection is still running can my real IP be leaked? Should one be concerned about this? Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Neway For This Useful Post:
james_112233 (03-08-2019)
Old 03-08-2019

Activity: 21%

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoshopMaster View Post
I am about to purchase this service but I have 1 question. If the vpn server disconnects and my internet connection is still running can my real IP be leaked? Should one be concerned about this? Thanks
I was thinking about this today and panicked a bit.
Old 03-12-2019

I bought the Fresh IP VPN, and as soon as payment was done I received all the instructions. The process is easy and straight forward. I had some issue that the support reacted almost right away. 10/10 service, would recommend it for everyone who wants a reliable stealth tool.
Old 03-13-2019
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoshopMaster View Post
I bought the Fresh IP VPN, and as soon as payment was done I received all the instructions. The process is easy and straight forward. I had some issue that the support reacted almost right away. 10/10 service, would recommend it for everyone who wants a reliable stealth tool.

Awesome! Glad to hear it!
Old 03-17-2019

Activity: 1%
Send a message via Skype™ to bman707

What would you recommend for a new stealth account dedicated or a fresh Dedicated IP I have Windscribe right now is that not recommended thanks.
Old 03-22-2019

I decided to get the Fresh IP and I’m so glad I did everything went smooth as soon as my payment was processed I got an email with the instructions I recommend anyone that is thinking about a vpn to go with IPBurger it’s an excellent service.
Old 03-25-2019

Longevity: 34%
Default Re: IPBurger - FRESH IPs SERVED UP DAILY FROM THE HIGHEST QUALITY VPN SERVICE PROVIDE

Its the only VPN I trust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
LIMITED TIME BONUS!

Subscribed [VIP] Forum Membership Included Free

Get Subscribed [VIP] Forum Membership for Free with the purchase of a Fresh Dedicated US or UK IP Address.

*To Qualify you must leave your honest review of IPBurger below and contact me with your order details so I can set you up.

Thanks!
Old 03-25-2019

Longevity: 31%

I and my biz partner opened sealth amazon account, do i need to purchase 2 vpn or can i share 1 vpn?
Old 03-26-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post

"The Highest Quality Dedicated IP Addresses Perfect for
eBay, PayPal and Amazon Stealth Accounts..."

Hi! I'm aspkin!
You know me for eBay Stealth
And this community....

My Story...

Nearly a decade ago eBay started banning accounts that were selling 'Virtual Items' for Online Games. Unfortunately at the time my business involved the buying and selling of World of Warcraft Gold, Eve Online ISK and other popular MMORPG gaming currencies. It was BIG business and we did really well. At first we started off with our own eCommerce platform doing tens of thousands of dollars per day in sales. Later we expanded to eBay which itself provided a sizable boost to our income every month. It was great until one morning I woke up with a not too nice email from eBay.

"Your Account Has Been Suspended!"
Without warning we were shut down and I was shocked to say the least. What eBay didn’t know at the time was that I’m the type of person who NEVER gives up. And so for months I would create account after account until I slowly figured out a pattern and got better at creating accounts that eBay and PayPal loved. As I learned I documented my progress on aspkin.com. You can see one of my first guides from 2006, here. It took several months of trial and error but I finally cracked the code and wrote the very popular guide, eBay Stealth which has helped tens of thousands of people just like you get back on eBay and PayPal.

Today there are over 60k forum members & new members are joining everyday.

You’re not alone.
At your fingertips you have access to the most complete guides on not just eBay and PayPal, but Amazon as well.

"It has been my mission to help others get back on eBay and PayPal after a suspension whether that’s through our support forums, the stealth guides or through dedicated fresh IPs that eBay and PayPal LOVES."

Today I’d like to introduce IPBurger.com

Read What Customers Have To Say…

We offer US, UK and CA IP addresses.
"Our dedicated VPNs go hand-and-hand with eBay, PayPal, Amazon, YouTube,
Facebook, NetFlix, Skype and so many other platforms and services online. Your Internet
connection is 100% secure and private. Our dedicated Fresh IPs are never resold
and are guaranteed free from abuse."

USA Fresh IP Address
United States
Fresh Dedicated IP Address
from $9.58/Mo

[BUY NOW]

UK Fresh IP Address
United Kingdom
from $9.58/Mo

[BUY NOW]

CA Fresh IP Address
Canada
from $9.58/Mo

[BUY NOW]

USA Dedicated IP Address
United States
Dedicated IP Address
from $8.08/Mo

[BUY NOW]

UK Dedicated IP Address
United Kingdom
Dedicated IP Address
from $8.08/Mo

[BUY NOW]

CA Dedicated IP Address
Canada
Dedicated IP Address
from $8.08/Mo

[BUY NOW]

Dedicated US & UK IPs
We specialize in US & UK IP addresses but also cover other countries
on a case-by-case basis. We offer the highest quality IPs, guaranteed
free from abuse and on the fastest networks worldwide.

Easy to Use
No matter your experience level we make it easy
to get up and running in just a few minutes.

Fast Dedicated Support
Fast and friendly support to assist you every step of the
way. Have a question? We have answers.

Private
Don't get spied on by your Internet provider!
We respect your freedom and privacy!

Fast IP Delivery
Get a fresh dedicated IP address in just minutes.. our systems automatically
provision your IP address once your order has been accepted.

Newbie Friendly
We include software with your purchase that works on any platform.
Simply follow our included instructions on delivery and you’ll
be up in running in just a few minutes.

*Bonus Time!*
"After your purchase, post your REVIEW of IPBurger.com to this thread
and we'll upgrade you to Subscribed [VIP] for Free."

Need Support?
Submit a Ticket @ IPBurger.com (Fastest)
Send me a Message

Thank you!

Frequently Asked Questions

What is a Fresh IP address?
The idea with having a FRESH IP address is that you are assigned a dedicated IP address that is not shared with anyone else. This is a huge difference compared to other services which not only resale IPs but share them with thousands of other users. Imagine using the same IP address which has been used and abused by other users? This is a big concern for stealth users of eBay, PayPal and Amazon? It just doesn’t work. Our fresh dedicated IPs are guaranteed free from abuse and are not shared with other users. It’s 100% yours. In the Dedicated and Fresh VPN plans, you receive a static public IP address.

Do you offer bulk discounts?
Yep! The more IP addresses you purchase the better discount we can offer you! Contact support for details.

Can I change my IP address?
Absolutely! While we charge a small fee to change your IP address, we can do this quickly and with little downtime.

Do you have an affiliate program?
Yes, we offer 30% commission on referrals.
https://secure.ipburger.com/affiliates.php

What happens after I place an order?
If you are placing the order for the first time, a fraud check is preformed. Once your order is accepted, your account is automatically provisioned in our systems and you are sent an email with a quick setup guide.

What do I need in order to use your VPN service?
After your order is accepted, you are sent an email with a quick setup guide, which includes software and profile download links. Once the software is installed on your device you can connect to your dedicated VPN with a click of a button. It takes only a few minutes to setup and use. If you have any problems we are happy to help.

What payment methods do you accept?
We accept credit card, Bitcoin and PayPal.

Will connecting to a VPN slow down my Internet connection?
All our VPN links are 100Mbps, which is faster than most broadband Internet links, and more than enough to access streaming services or do fast downloads. But, depending on your location, the distance between the servers and your computer, there may be a delay in the connection setup. For example it may take time to perhaps connect to a website or begin a download. Once the connection is made, the download speed won't be affected much.

Do you monitor my activity?
We respect your privacy. All VPN traffic is encrypted with OpenSSL. We neither have an intention nor we give an opportunity for someone to monitor your activity online.

Do you have a refund policy?
Unfortunately due to the intangibleness of the service we provide along with the fact that we do not monitor our customer’s activity, we do not offer refunds. However, store credit may be issued under certain circumstances.

Ready to Purchase? Head to IPBurger.com

Bro, are these datacenter or residential IPs?

Does paypal care if you use residential or datacenter IPs?
Old 03-28-2019
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudakk View Post
I and my biz partner opened sealth amazon account, do i need to purchase 2 vpn or can i share 1 vpn?
You need 2 separate VPN for that. Each account should have a unique IP to run with. Sharing could lead to easy linkage of the accounts, thus if 1 will be suspended, the other will be taken down also.
Old 03-28-2019
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by royserpa View Post
Bro, are these datacenter or residential IPs?

Does paypal care if you use residential or datacenter IPs?
Most of the time you can get Residential IPs.
Yes of course, PayPal will care with what IPs you used. So better to get Fresh and Dedicated IPs -
Get IPBurger VPN NOW to stop you from worrying
If you have any questions with setting up the VPN, please don't hesitate to post.
Old 03-29-2019

Is the subscription for one dedicated IP address which does not change? Or do we have access to a list of them?
Old 03-29-2019

Vue it’s for one IP.
Old 04-06-2019

Longevity: 49%

25+IPs and all with yearly plan.
Cost: Worth every penny there.You will not find anywahere else not even close to rate.
Support: You will just say wow, feel like king.
Uptime: It is already 8 months, and i had just 1 time issue but that was from DC end, Also got upfront notification so no surprise.

Just keep it up..
Old 04-06-2019

I just bougth a fresh ip two days ago. Ill test it and if it everything goes how it should ill be buying many more ips but looks like it would work
The Following User Says Thank You to StormShadown23 For This Useful Post:
aspkin (04-09-2019)