Limited Paypal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 03-04-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 29%
Default Limited Paypal

Hello everyone. Here's my situation: my paypal got permanently limited after having sold high risk items. The ebay i used for selling is just fine (houndreds of positive feedback).
The idea is that i want to sell on my ebay again but dont know how. What should i do? Can i create a new paypal and link it with my ebay? I have already read the stealth guide and didn't find anything related to my issue. Please help.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-04-2019

Longevity: 31%
Default Re: Limited Paypal

I'm pretty sure this cant be done. If you scroll through some of the most recent posts this question was just asked.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bigcheeze45 For This Useful Post:
Parisjen (03-04-2019)
Old 03-04-2019
Threadstarter  

So i cant use my eBay again? I have read several threads similar to mine and some say that its no problem if the new paypal has new info. Thats why i need some more answers before i decide what to do.
Old 03-04-2019
Banned

Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parisjen View Post
So i cant use my eBay again? I have read several threads similar to mine and some say that its no problem if the new paypal has new info. Thats why i need some more answers before i decide what to do.
Could you please link us with those Threads?
Anyway, the problem won't occur on the spot but eventually both of the eBay and PayPal will be suspended.
But when? nobody knows.
Posting this based on experience.
Goodluck.
The Following User Says Thank You to WEI For This Useful Post:
Parisjen (03-04-2019)
Old 03-04-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introd...lo-newbie.html

Time to learn proper stealth.
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Parisjen (03-04-2019)
Old 03-04-2019

Quote:
Hello everyone. Here's my situation: my paypal got permanently limited after having sold high risk items. The ebay i used for selling is just fine (houndreds of positive feedback).
The idea is that i want to sell on my ebay again but dont know how. What should i do? Can i create a new paypal and link it with my ebay? I have already read the stealth guide and didn't find anything related to my issue. Please help.
If you do this, paypal will link the new account with the old and then ban it.
The Following User Says Thank You to lally106 For This Useful Post:
Parisjen (03-04-2019)
Old 03-04-2019

Longevity: 53%

You can attach a new paypal to your good ebay. I have done it for over 8 months on two accts. You will have to delete ALL info of your old paypal from listings (best to just take new pictures), then SLOWLY start selling on ebay acct. You must treat it like a new ebay and paypal to be successful. No use burning a great ebay acct. Also sweep the new paypal frequently so if this does get limited they don't have a lot of your money.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kajunrook For This Useful Post:
Parisjen (03-04-2019)
Old 03-04-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajunrook View Post
You can attach a new paypal to your good ebay. I have done it for over 8 months on two accts. You will have to delete ALL info of your old paypal from listings (best to just take new pictures), then SLOWLY start selling on ebay acct. You must treat it like a new ebay and paypal to be successful. No use burning a great ebay acct. Also sweep the new paypal frequently so if this does get limited they don't have a lot of your money.
Thanks for the reply. Now to be more specific, should my new paypal be with the same name but just different bank info, or different name with different bank info ( Use someone's else paypal)?
Old 03-04-2019
Banned

Quote:
Thanks for the reply. Now to be more specific, should my new paypal be with the same name but just different bank info, or different name with different bank info ( Use someone's else paypal)?
You can use whichever. But keep in mind, anytime they will be linked. So best of luck on this.
The Following User Says Thank You to WEI For This Useful Post:
Parisjen (03-05-2019)
Old 03-04-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
This doesn't follow stealth though - all new info is important.
Old 03-04-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:

Ok, if you really have read the stealth guide, use the code from the book and enter it in this forum, it'll give you a VIP access.
It'll also show us you have the guide.

Another thing is if you really have the guide, you won't be asking these questions because everything in covered in the guide in the order that needs to be done.

So... do you have the eBay Stealth guide? The real one at least?
Old 03-05-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Ok, if you really have read the Stealth Guide, use the code from the book and enter it in this forum, it'll give you a VIP access.
It'll also show us you have the guide.

Another thing is if you really have the guide, you won't be asking these questions because everything in covered in the guide in the order that needs to be done.

So... do you have the eBay Stealth guide? The real one at least?
Greetings SaiJin
It is not in my intention to prove you or anyone that i have already read Stealth Guide.
If you want i can send it to you over email, whats app etc.
I thought this is a free forum thats why i joined, and not to be told several times that i should buy/read the Stealth Guide despite having said that i have already read the guide( eBay Stealth 3.0 by aspkin). I know everything the guide says but it doesnt say anything regarding my problem. I just wanted to get some more info that is not in Stealth Guide if someone was willing to share some knowledge with me.
Anyway thank you for your tips.