Paypal Limited. Anyway past this or account toast? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 03-04-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 34%
Default Paypal Limited. Anyway past this or account toast?

Your account access is temporarily limited
We noticed that you provided incomplete identity information while setting up your account. To keep your account secure, we've limited certain features in your account. You'll need to provide the requested information to regain full access.

Currently, you won’t be able to:
Send money
Withdraw money
What should you do?

Got this email, this morning. They want some kind of photo ID. Anyway past this or am I waiting 6 months to get my money... I think I will call in tonight to see whats up. Pretty sure this is because I sold too much, too fast.

I have a balance, pending balance, and bank account linked. My main issue right now is it won't let me pay to do shipping labels. I have items that need to go out and it won't let me pay from a balance or bank account. Even though it says you can add bank account to pay. Paypal is broken.

They are giving me until April 19th or further limitation. Please help. Need help. I really want to keep this account alive.

Last edited by Leader2dark; 03-04-2019 at 09:16 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-04-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: Paypal Limited. Anyway past this or account toast?

Literally the only thing you can do is try to provide them with better ID docs like they're asking for. I definitely wouldn't accept any more payments until you see if you can get this sorted out. You can't use your PP balance currently so you'll have to pay for postage another way.
Old 03-04-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Literally the only thing you can do is try to provide them with better ID docs like they're asking for. I definitely wouldn't accept any more payments until you see if you can get this sorted out. You can't use your PP balance currently so you'll have to pay for postage another way.
They are wanting national ID, Drivers license, or Passport. I guess calling in and saying I don't have any of these would not work? I think plenty of people would not have any one of these.

Any idea of success rate providing docs? What do you recommend? No matter what I do, can I still get my money in 6 months? About 3K in the account...
Old 03-04-2019
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leader2dark View Post
They are wanting national ID, Drivers license, or Passport. I guess calling in and saying I don't have any of these would not work? I think plenty of people would not have any one of these.

Any idea of success rate providing docs? What do you recommend? No matter what I do, can I still get my money in 6 months? About 3K in the account...
- Most likely would not work. I have a feeling you'd get a response like "Get one of them or we can't restore your account. Passports are at your local PO. etc, etc, "

- Success rate seems to be about half and half judging by what I've seen here but that's only an educated guess. The statistics for this are grim either way.

- It's not guaranteed but yeah generally they release the money in 6 months. On UK accounts they still require ID to release the funds after 6 months but I haven't heard of them doing that on US accounts (yet).
Old 03-04-2019

Longevity: 53%

Quote:

I don't know ANY PEOPLE in the US that don't have one of these, like 99.9% of US residents over 16 have one of these, You must not be a U S Citizen.
Old 03-04-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajunrook View Post
I don't know ANY PEOPLE in the US that don't have one of these, like 99.9% of US residents over 16 have one of these, You must not be a U S Citizen.
I am a citizen lol. I was just trying to think of something to tell the rep. Obviously the account is under stealth info, so I don't have docs for it...

I guess I could say I don't feel comfortable uploading anything with all the hacking risks now days...It's worth a shot, I guess.
Old 03-04-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,535 Times in 2,189 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%

At this point you do need to give them "an ID".

You can't just say you don't have any, that'd raise a BIG red flag
Old 03-04-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
At this point you do need to give them "an ID".

You can't just say you don't have any, that'd raise a BIG red flag
What about calling in and saying I don't feel comfortable providing an ID photo online...would that get anywhere? Even speaking to a supervisor?

This seems to be a pretty low-level request, I am sure it was triggered by selling about 3K in 5 days...All they want so far is a photo ID.
Old 03-04-2019
Executive [VIP]

Less than 0% chance of that working.
Old 03-04-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Less than 0% chance of that working.
I'm going to submit the doc and see what happens. Will report back in few days.

Good idea to submit and then call in right away, or just submit and see what happens?
Old 03-04-2019

Longevity: 43%

Quote:
I'm going to submit the doc and see what happens. Will report back in few days.

Good idea to submit and then call in right away, or just submit and see what happens?
please inform the community bro
Old 03-04-2019

Longevity: 47%

YOu can send the ID and if it will automatically pass in a few mins or it will fail after 2 days.
If it fails then it will be limited for 180 days.
Good luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to insomniamm For This Useful Post:
BaggaDonuts (03-04-2019)
Old 03-04-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomniamm View Post
YOu can send the ID and if it will automatically pass in a few mins or it will fail after 2 days.
If it fails then it will be limited for 180 days.
Good luck.
I'm getting the doc now and will submit by end of the week. Any idea the odds of this working? They only want one doc(ID). I'm really hoping this gets restored, as I want to keep selling on this account. Waiting 180 days for 4k USD is not big deal to me. As long as I get the money in the end that is...
Old 03-04-2019
Threadstarter  

Update: Called in saying I didn't feel comfortable uploading ID. They said oh it's safe since its not going through email or anything, you just log into your PayPal and upload it there. What a bunch of idiots, that must be their talking points to try and reassure people your ID won't be floating around the dark web after PayPal gets breached.

Anyway, my creative docs should be ready and submitted by Friday. I don't have high hopes, but worth the try. After that I will be waiting 180 days for the 4K USD I guess. I have a bunch of other accounts ready to go, will go slower on them.

I am continuing to sell hard on this account until the ID gets accepted or rejected. Figure I will get my money in 180 days either way...correct? Everything I sell is legit and shipped with tracking.

Last edited by Leader2dark; 03-04-2019 at 05:46 PM.
Old 03-04-2019

Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Update: Called in saying I didn't feel comfortable uploading ID. They said oh it's safe since its not going through email or anything, you just log into your PayPal and upload it there. What a bunch of idiots, that must be their talking points to try and reassure people your ID won't be floating around the dark web after PayPal gets breached.

Anyway, my creative docs should be ready and submitted by Friday. I don't have high hopes, but worth the try. After that I will be waiting 180 days for the 4K USD I guess. I have a bunch of other accounts ready to go, will go slower on them.

I am continuing to sell hard on this account until the ID gets accepted or rejected. Figure I will get my money in 180 days either way...correct? Everything I sell is legit and shipped with tracking.
Lol? You should go to a bank in a different country and try to open a bank account, and ask why the hell do you need my ID...
Old 03-04-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,535 Times in 2,189 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
What about calling in and saying I don't feel comfortable providing an ID photo online...would that get anywhere? Even speaking to a supervisor?

This seems to be a pretty low-level request, I am sure it was triggered by selling about 3K in 5 days...All they want so far is a photo ID.
That's your mistake there, selling so much in just 5 days.
yo ucan't do that.

Well, you can try calling in and saying that but most of the time it won't get you anywhere, they'll just terminate you eventually.
Old 03-04-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
That's your mistake there, selling so much in just 5 days.
yo ucan't do that.

Well, you can try calling in and saying that but most of the time it won't get you anywhere, they'll just terminate you eventually.
Yeah, I've already moved on to other accounts and going slower. Still taking sales on that one though...I'll get the money in 180 days. Whatever. Maybe submitting ID will work, but doubt it.

I've got over a month before they limit it further, unless ID comes back as bad.
Old 03-04-2019

Longevity: 41%

Quote:

I am continuing to sell hard on this account until the ID gets accepted or rejected. Figure I will get my money in 180 days either way...correct?
Not always..
Old 03-04-2019
Banned

Longevity: 40%

Quote:

dude, sorry to tell this, but you're getting paranoid. Of course, Paypal works like a bank, they will surely ask for ID, proof of address, etc to verify your identity. This is the basic requirement for their KYC process.
I've been using creative docs with some of my stealth paypal if they're asked to submit IDs, proof of address etc. I only got failed once in my entire eBay, Paypal Life.
Old 03-05-2019

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by WEI View Post
dude, sorry to tell this, but you're getting paranoid. Of course, Paypal works like a bank, they will surely ask for ID, proof of address, etc to verify your identity. This is the basic requirement for their KYC process.
I've been using creative docs with some of my stealth paypal if they're asked to submit IDs, proof of address etc. I only got failed once in my entire eBay, Paypal Life.
what creative docs are you referring to? can they track by the numbers? Thanks
Old 03-05-2019

Longevity: 31%

Thats how they start by asking for a id.If its a stealth...forget about it. I sent it in and bought a document from someone who sells it.Then they said the limitation was removed.Days later they asked for statement of card,and social security number! i dont think anyone can bypass that
Old 03-05-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purrdyqueen View Post
Thats how they start by asking for a id.If its a stealth...forget about it. I sent it in and bought a document from someone who sells it.Then they said the limitation was removed.Days later they asked for statement of card,and social security number! i dont think anyone can bypass that
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

Long gone are the days where you could "haggle" over the phone with a rep to avoid the request.`