Hard Paypal Limitation - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 03-07-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
Default Hard Paypal Limitation

I recieved a hard limitation earlier this week, they are asking for alot of documents, more than I have ever seen before.

From my experience the more docs they request the less likely they are to restore the account.

they are asking for all of this info below.. any suggestions on where to start or which ones to submit? For some of them they are giving me an option like, choose to submit ID Or SSN#

1. photo id or social
2. proof of address
3. personal or busienss bank statements, this is saying last 90 days in the email
but they are also asking for last 6mo statements. (assuming i should use same account linked to my paypal)
4. vendor supplier info
5. Previous processor statements - what the heck is this? not sure what they want on this one.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-07-2019
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Hard Paypal Limitation

Has anybody ever come back from a hard limitation like this?
Im assuming its pretty much done for because of the amount of info they requested..

I need to get off ebay/paypal for good. all stealth is pretty much done for anyways when the new payment system is in place right?
Old 03-07-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,535 Times in 2,189 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%

HOnestly it sounds like they are actually trying to boot you off.
The more they ask the less likely they'll restore.

I'd put them all together if you can and start firing up your back up accounts .
Old 03-07-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,535 Times in 2,189 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim348 View Post
Has anybody ever come back from a hard limitation like this?
Im assuming its pretty much done for because of the amount of info they requested..

I need to get off ebay/paypal for good. all stealth is pretty much done for anyways when the new payment system is in place right?
You seriously think that or are you just trying to make an excuse so you feel good getting off eBay?
Old 03-07-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

Usually "trifecta" limitations with PP (ID + utility bill + invoices) are bad enough, but in your case this account probably has other problems. What were you selling? I suspect it had something to do with that.
Old 03-07-2019
Threadstarter  

yea I'm selling products which they consider high risk. they dont ask for any specific invoices though, but I am assuming the account is done for.

I dont know is Ayden the end of stealth? Seems like they want a passport or Photo ID Just to be able to use ayden as a payment processor. being a legit processor rather than paypal they will probably do much harder security checks..

Im going to attempt to restore it, not expecting anything but it sucks because for some reason this was the only account i had that was long lasting and doing very well, sold well over $100k last year on it, 2 yrs old.

Time to fire up the other accounts, I do have many, my issue Is im impatient and dont rotate sales between accounts enough, or always sell too much too fast.. despite having plenty of experience i always mess up 1 of these 2 things!
Old 03-07-2019

Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
You seriously think that or are you just trying to make an excuse so you feel good getting off eBay?
New payment system isn't gonna be fully integrated soon lol, PayPal will still be a thing for years.
Old 03-07-2019
Banned

Longevity: 40%

Yeah, if this is stealth - consider this as DOA, sadly. You need to move forward.
But if this is a legit account - not stealth. Then, you still got a chance to restore this.
Had this limitation almost the same as mine, but they require like 8-10 documents, proofs, and explanation to some of my transactions. I got my account restored, but unfortunately had some rolling reserves because of the nature of my business - dropshipping.
Old 03-08-2019
Threadstarter  

so this ebay/paypal account I purchased which is now limited, the seller used a random business address.

Should I just use that on the ID and Address requirements? or use a different residential address in that same city?

Not sure why but ive seen at least a couple sellers who use a random business address when creating the accounts they sell.

In my opinion, that may make it harder to verify anything if a limitation comes up as it does not have a residential address on the account.
Old 03-08-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

At least make sure the address is valid. I'm sure PayPal does a check to see the actual address actually exists or not.

I had a similar problem with accounts I bought back in the day from a seller who I prefer not to name. He would create accounts with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address info, and as a result those accounts got limited a lot more. At least that was my experience.
Old 03-09-2019

Longevity: 34%

You could get someone to make all the required docs, but this account sounds dead to me.

I just had paypal ask for ID and was reinstalled within 10 min of submission. Doubt this would happen if you submitted. Keep us posted.
Old 03-09-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim348 View Post
I recieved a hard limitation earlier this week, they are asking for alot of documents, more than I have ever seen before.

From my experience the more docs they request the less likely they are to restore the account.

they are asking for all of this info below.. any suggestions on where to start or which ones to submit? For some of them they are giving me an option like, choose to submit ID Or SSN#

1. photo id or social
2. proof of address
3. personal or busienss bank statements, this is saying last 90 days in the email
but they are also asking for last 6mo statements. (assuming i should use same account linked to my paypal)
4. vendor supplier info
5. Previous processor statements - what the heck is this? not sure what they want on this one.
When pp asks for this much info, in general, it's very tough to get reinstated regardless of how much you submit
Old 03-11-2019

Activity: 21%
Longevity: 40%

I had to provide that much info selling electricals on ebay on my genuine paypal. They restored my account so it is possible ... but under stealth I don't know, how would you give real bank statements and previous "processor" (which I guess means payment processor prior to paypal in your business) details ?

I am still depressed about ebay suspending me. I have two solid genuine paypal accounts fully verified as I have been through all the checks over the years but due to excessive returns (as a buyer) in a single month on ebay my legit 16 year old ebay account is toast. Gutted to say the least.

I am now stealthing thanks to this forum but I genuinely don't see a future with my stealth accounts. If I am lucky to pass the soft limitation with doctored IDs, in the future if they put me through all those verifications again how do I show invoices, statements etc ?

Being a totally legit seller on ebay, do not take it for granted folks.
Old 03-11-2019
Threadstarter  

yea it seems only the soft limitations were able to be lifted in the past for me..

this one actually has TWO Limitations.. one asking for all that personal info I listed, the 2nd limitation is asking for a bunch of docs to verify the business.

Also they were requesting to add my address and reverify my EIN, but said they cannot validate it.
this leads me to believe they are now hard checking EIN to match the paypal address.

obviously with any stealth the EIN address will not match the stealth address.
I think things are going to get alot harder for stealth..
This is the 3rd limited account where they were asking for address/ein verification and it could not verify. Just the fact that it couldnt verify that , I am pretty sure i wont be getting this restored. oh well..