New account - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Etsy Discussions

Etsy Discussions Etsy Forums. General discussions on Etsy, direct checkout, account suspensions, suspended, banned and more.

Old 11-25-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
Default Re: New account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzyb View Post
I made my first sale y’all!!!
Yay , Congratulations

I got suspended few weeks back, even I didn't sell anything yet.

if you have any solutions please help !
The Following User Says Thank You to pinyanis For This Useful Post:
Lizzyb (12-04-2018)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-26-2018
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinyanis View Post
Yay , Congratulations

I got suspended few weeks back, even I didn't sell anything yet.

if you have any solutions please help !
What steps did you take to make your account? How long was it up for ? Did you clean pictures or used new ones ? How many listing did you add?
Old 12-04-2018

Quote:
I made my first sale y’all!!!
Lizzyb, is the address you used for the account the same for your bank account? I'm thinking of doing the same set up as you, I recently got married so my name changed but my address did not. so I'm trying to figure out how to get past the SSN and address piece.

Did using the same last 4 digits work? Have you successfully gotten paid from your sale? Did you use DC?

I'd appreciate any and all advice.
The Following User Says Thank You to venus909 For This Useful Post:
Lizzyb (12-04-2018)
Old 12-04-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by venus909 View Post
Lizzyb, is the address you used for the account the same for your bank account? I'm thinking of doing the same set up as you, I recently got married so my name changed but my address did not. so I'm trying to figure out how to get past the SSN and address piece.

Did using the same last 4 digits work? Have you successfully gotten paid from your sale? Did you use DC?

I'd appreciate any and all advice.
So basically yes my stealth address matches my card address. I have direct checkout since I’m in USA. It was too confusing to make a different country stealth. I used my last 4 social with a variation of my name. All information is absolutely different and has to match. I’m not an expert but can be very helpful. If at any point anyone wants to correct me or add on please tell free. This forum was super helpful. I literally read everything.
Old 12-04-2018

Quote:
So basically yes my stealth address matches my card address. I have direct checkout since I’m in USA. It was too confusing to make a different country stealth. I used my last 4 social with a variation of my name. All information is absolutely different and has to match. I’m not an expert but can be very helpful. If at any point anyone wants to correct me or add on please tell free. This forum was super helpful. I literally read everything.
I would definitely like to chat and pick your brain on this if possible. I can’t PM you yet as I don’t have enough posts. Would you be able to message me?
Old 12-04-2018

Quote:
Actually here is the question I had as someone else may be able to answer or benefit from the answer:

How do you get the addresses to match? Is it just the prepaid card that matches? Did you buy any prepaid visa and then register it online? Or does your bank account address match the stealth account? I don’t think I can open a bank account with a stealth address.

Have you been able to use the app on your phone? Do you use your phone for pictures?

Have you been up and running for a bit now and receiving payments with no issues?
Old 12-05-2018

Quote:
I use a prepaid card with my real name but it has my stealth address to match my Etsy account. I believe addresses must match. From reading and investigating here in the forums Etsy cant confirm the name on the deposit account but addresses must match. Anyone that can either back this information up or corrected please feel free to chime in. I’m also have a us account. I’m not too familiar with others.
Which prepaid card did you use that let you add a stealth address? The ones I have looked up wants to confirm identity
Old 03-07-2019

Longevity: 29%

Hi- just wanted to follow up with you Lizzy and see if you’re still up and running undetected? Great steps thanks for sharing.
Old 03-08-2019

Sounds great. Have you had any problem till now?
Old 03-08-2019

Quote:
Address I found a apartment complex not too close but not too far same county different town . For name I used my first name and added my last name as my “middle name-last name “ so it’s a very close variation of my name. But not exactly my name.
So was the account name in your bank account on Etsy? I've been experiencing a ton of problems with the address and bank account part.

I've changed the address on my bank to my stealth one and been using the same name for both the bank info and address for Etsy but for some reason they keep saying they can't verify my information. I've been stuck on this for a little over two weeks and any help would be very much appreciated!
Old 03-09-2019

Thanked 1,104 Times in 1,040 Posts
Activity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by deshdeshdeshdesh View Post
So was the account name in your bank account on Etsy? I've been experiencing a ton of problems with the address and bank account part.

I've changed the address on my bank to my stealth one and been using the same name for both the bank info and address for Etsy but for some reason they keep saying they can't verify my information. I've been stuck on this for a little over two weeks and any help would be very much appreciated!
SO YOU Change the address of your bank account,I dont think Etsy can access the address,it could be the same bank account .
you need a new bank account
Old 04-17-2019

Longevity: 61%

Hey LizzyB is the account still up and running just fine?
Old 04-28-2019

Longevity: 48%

Quote:
Originally Posted by woky View Post
I see you’re from UK, create a savings account with your current bank online, it’s instant( avoid lloyds)
Type the sort code and account there for withdrawal and on the receiver name insert the stealth name. It should work 100% until this summer when the banks will change and will adapt a new verification system, meaning you won’t be able to send funds to xxxx sort code xxxx account if the name on it doesn’t match

LizzyB - when adding the vcc use the same address you used for registration.
Why avoid Lloyd's? I'm with them in particular!
Old 04-28-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 31%
Longevity: 63%

They don’t like mismatching names deposits

A lot of the time they are fine with it until they are not then they lock all the accounts you have with them and make you jump through a lot of hoops
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
Lucarious (04-29-2019)