PayPal asking for signed notarize document - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 03-13-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
Default PayPal asking for signed notarize document

Ok so I sold $400 item on ebay, buyer altered/damaged item so I won eBay case. He then opens PayPal case with "PayPal Credit" and I tell them he's altered/damaged item and takes a month but they contact eBay and verify and I win PayPal case.

Buyer then appeals case saying he didn't alter/damage item but I win appeal because he can't change his mind. Buyer appeals case again and now PayPal approves returns and gives buyer refund from my account.

Regular phone support agrees was wrong decision but says paypal credit is deciding case and they can't make decision. Honestly think this is PayPal's way to getting their money back when buyer doesn't pay their paypal credit loan.

I appealed the case the case but paypal credit said can't appeal since it's returned. But now regular paypal phone support said they can give me my money back all I need to do is sign document and notarize it saying it's altered/damaged.

Problem is it's stealth account. Legit account has all my ex girlfriends info even real SSN, but I don't talk to her or anything.

Is there a way to f-ake document? I want the $400 back but don't want to risk paypal account since it's 5+ year account fully verified with real social
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-13-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,925 Times in 8,217 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: PayPal asking for signed notarize document

Legit account has all my ex girlfriends info even real SSN, but I don't talk to her or anything. - sounds illegal - please clarify
Old 03-13-2019

Longevity: 29%

I had the same issue, they asked for notarized documents...
I wonder when they started asking things like this.
However, it is not impossible.
Old 03-13-2019
Executive [VIP]

Notaries are a dime a dozen
Old 03-13-2019

Longevity: 33%

I need to supply photo ID and bank statement on a stealth account. How do I go about doing this?
Old 03-13-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxbox View Post
I need to supply photo ID and bank statement on a stealth account. How do I go about doing this?
Upload form on the limitation page.
Old 03-13-2019
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Upload form on the limitation page.
So technical phaz hah - good for a chuckle.

Welcome to the forum roxbox - all the best as you master stealth
Old 03-13-2019

Longevity: 34%

This sounds like a huge risk. I would not risk even 1000 on a stealth account with real info!
Old 03-13-2019

Thanked 1,104 Times in 1,040 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdanielsbtch View Post
Ok so I sold $400 item on ebay, buyer altered/damaged item so I won eBay case. He then opens PayPal case with "PayPal Credit" and I tell them he's altered/damaged item and takes a month but they contact eBay and verify and I win PayPal case.

Buyer then appeals case saying he didn't alter/damage item but I win appeal because he can't change his mind. Buyer appeals case again and now PayPal approves returns and gives buyer refund from my account.

Regular phone support agrees was wrong decision but says paypal credit is deciding case and they can't make decision. Honestly think this is PayPal's way to getting their money back when buyer doesn't pay their paypal credit loan.

I appealed the case the case but paypal credit said can't appeal since it's returned. But now regular paypal phone support said they can give me my money back all I need to do is sign document and notarize it saying it's altered/damaged.

Problem is it's stealth account. Legit account has all my ex girlfriends info even real SSN, but I don't talk to her or anything.

Is there a way to f-ake document? I want the $400 back but don't want to risk paypal account since it's 5+ year account fully verified with real social
----------------
they want you to take it to a notary public stating he has altered the item?
so what they want to see is someone backed you up that the item has been altered,it is the item they are interested in ,not you.
so you prepare a statement stating alteration with ebay listing etc and ask a notary public to sign it,you dont have to add your name and address to it,you can fill them in later.