Mc011 asking for tracking - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 03-14-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
Default Mc011 asking for tracking

I got this message today. If I upload tracking how likely is it to get the account restored? I’ve had mc011s before that asked for ID but not just for tracking like this one. Thanks!

A review of your eBay account has raised some concern that your use of services may not meet the guidelines in eBay's User Agreement. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
- Selling privileges have been temporarily restricted. You won't be able to list new items or revise current listings. You're also not allowed to register a new account.
- Some or all of your listings may have been removed. Any removed items will be listed further down in this email.
- We have credited all associated fees except for the final value fee for your listing(s).

To appeal this restriction, you'll need to:
- Provide proof of delivery for all of the items sold on your eBay account.
-- The easiest way to do this is to submit tracking numbers for each of the items posted. This will help show buyers more of your selling history and will also allow us to confirm that your items have been posted. To upload tracking, please visit the adding tracking information page: http://pages.ebay.com/help/pay/upload-tracking.html
-- You can also verify delivery by providing the feedback you have received from buyers.
- Address any outstanding concerns from buyers who have opened cases against you through eBay or PayPal.

eBay
-- Visit the eBay Resolution Center: http://resolutioncenter.ebay.com
-- You may need to sign into your eBay account before proceeding. In the Resolution Center you will find information on resolving problems with your buyer.

PayPal
-- To resolve your PayPal dispute or case, log into your PayPal account and click Resolution Center at the top of the page.
-- You can view the status of any open dispute or claim from here.

Once these requirements have been met, please reply to this email and we'll begin the appeal process. Also, please be aware that we may ask you to provide additional information to appeal this restriction.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-14-2019
Banned

Longevity: 40%
Default Re: Mc011 asking for tracking

Getting the dreaded MC011 warning is like an END-GAME to your eBay Stealth account. But still possible.
I have experienced this before, I thought they will just ask for the tracking details, but they asked for more docs, like invoices to those specific orders.
Old 03-14-2019

Longevity: 38%

Interesting!
At first I thought, MC011 you're screwed.
BUt then I see the request is different.
Try It- Let us know
Old 03-14-2019

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 88%
Longevity: 33%

unless you are selling digital goods,you must have a tracking number ,why not upload it?
what do you sell?
are they high risk items?
if they do ask for more,do you have vendor invoice?
or if you bought them using Paypal ,then show a list of the payments
Old 03-14-2019
Banned

Longevity: 40%

Just curious, do you have a lot of Late shipments? or Cancelled Orders?
Old 03-14-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Just give them the tracking numbers they want.
Are they asking for tracking numbers that you already uploaded? If so, oftentimes calling in, they will ask for just one or two numbers and can get it unrestricted instantly.

They just want to make sure that you are shipping quickly and items are arriving. If you are drop shipping......they may or may not lift the restriction.
Old 03-14-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by WEI View Post
Just curious, do you have a lot of Late shipments? or Cancelled Orders?
I recently did a second chance offer with quantities of 3 and bam, got this.
Old 03-14-2019

Longevity: 37%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaychic2013 View Post
I recently did a second chance offer with quantities of 3 and bam, got this.

I don't think this is why they gave you the MC011. I think eBay has doubts that you're dropshipping.
Old 03-14-2019

eBAY has been coming down hard on dropshipping lately,esp those who arbitrage Ebay vs AMZN
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to agent006140 For This Useful Post:
Camaro2SS (03-16-2019), walkingupwards (03-14-2019)
Old 03-14-2019

Longevity: 29%

I received an identical notice to this a few months ago and the outcome for me was not good. I'm still not sure what actually triggered the problem.

The morning after I received the notice I sent the email with the requested information. A few hours later I got a response from ebay saying they would not provide a specific reason, but my selling priviledges were suspended indefinately(forever).It also stated they probably would not respond if I sent them any further emails. They never asked for an invoice or anything else from me.

This was my legitimate business account, 5000/500,000 w/ ~5k+ feedback >99%. l still buy things with the account but it won't let me sell.
Old 03-14-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,282 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acctmp88 View Post
I received an identical notice to this a few months ago and the outcome for me was not good. I'm still not sure what actually triggered the problem.

The morning after I received the notice I sent the email with the requested information. A few hours later I got a response from ebay saying they would not provide a specific reason, but my selling priviledges were suspended indefinately(forever).It also stated they probably would not respond if I sent them any further emails. They never asked for an invoice or anything else from me.

This was my legitimate business account, 5000/500,000 w/ ~5k+ feedback >99%. l still buy things with the account but it won't let me sell.
Were you dropshipping? Tracking numbers originated from multiple locations?
Old 03-14-2019

Longevity: 37%

Quote:

Tell us more about your case. What items did you sell? Did you have too many late shipments? What about your defects? Multiple return addresses?
Old 03-14-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%

Hmmm, this doesn't seem like a normal "tracking" issue.
Like people have mentioned, it's probably the drop shipping stuff.

Have you tried giving them updated tracking that show the items are delivered?
Old 03-14-2019

Ebay and paypal do not have to tell you reason why your selling privilege is suspended,they have access to information ,Paypal never delete any account.
Old 03-14-2019

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
Were you dropshipping? Tracking numbers originated from multiple locations?
No drop shipping. I had a buyer open a kind of strange "item not recieved" case before getting the notice. They had just purchased the item 2 1/2 day before and they opened the case 30 minutes after the tracking showed delivered. I just copied and paste the tracking info from usps in a message to the to buyer. I received the notice not long after that, but also very soon after paying my full fees of about $450. I pay my fees in a few days in advance before auto-payment goes through. The buyer closed the case like a day after I got the permanent suspension email.

One other possiblity could be that ebay may have thought something fishy with some invoiced payments I made to china through my Paypal account, but both ebay and pp have never asked about this or anything else from me eve really. I also could have proven these legitimate if I needed to.
Old 03-14-2019

when the buyer opens a case,you are supposed to upload the tracking to the case.
Old 03-17-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
No drop shipping. I had a buyer open a kind of strange "item not recieved" case before getting the notice. They had just purchased the item 2 1/2 day before and they opened the case 30 minutes after the tracking showed delivered. I just copied and paste the tracking info from usps in a message to the to buyer. I received the notice not long after that, but also very soon after paying my full fees of about $450. I pay my fees in a few days in advance before auto-payment goes through. The buyer closed the case like a day after I got the permanent suspension email.

One other possiblity could be that ebay may have thought something fishy with some invoiced payments I made to china through my Paypal account, but both ebay and pp have never asked about this or anything else from me eve really. I also could have proven these legitimate if I needed to.
Same thing here. Buyer opened a item not received case and my account was restricted a day later. I don't drop ship. Seems like this could be the issue!
Old 03-17-2019

Quote:

could it be they linked your account to some suspended account?
Old 03-18-2019

I also received this last month, left home for a 3 weeks holiday and it caused quite a lot of delays. 2 days after I was back home, I received this message asking me to upload all the tracking code and make sure they are delivered. I waited for 20 days until all the shipping confirmed delivered and sorted out all the returns, then I replied the message, but now they are asking for more information. I guess this MC011 tracking info is just some excuse first before they shut down your account completely.
Old 03-18-2019

Ebay has a feature where you can put your shop on vacation,waiting 20 days after a 3 week vacation to respond is too late,were you accepting and shipping orders during 3 weeks of vacation?
Old 03-29-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
I got this message today. If I upload tracking how likely is it to get the account restored? I’ve had mc011s before that asked for ID but not just for tracking like this one. Thanks!

A review of your eBay account has raised some concern that your use of services may not meet the guidelines in eBay's User Agreement. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
- Selling privileges have been temporarily restricted. You won't be able to list new items or revise current listings. You're also not allowed to register a new account.
- Some or all of your listings may have been removed. Any removed items will be listed further down in this email.
- We have credited all associated fees except for the final value fee for your listing(s).

To appeal this restriction, you'll need to:
- Provide proof of delivery for all of the items sold on your eBay account.
-- The easiest way to do this is to submit tracking numbers for each of the items posted. This will help show buyers more of your selling history and will also allow us to confirm that your items have been posted. To upload tracking, please visit the adding tracking information page: http://pages.ebay.com/help/pay/upload-tracking.html
-- You can also verify delivery by providing the feedback you have received from buyers.
- Address any outstanding concerns from buyers who have opened cases against you through eBay or PayPal.

eBay
-- Visit the eBay Resolution Center: http://resolutioncenter.ebay.com
-- You may need to sign into your eBay account before proceeding. In the Resolution Center you will find information on resolving problems with your buyer.

PayPal
-- To resolve your PayPal dispute or case, log into your PayPal account and click Resolution Center at the top of the page.
-- You can view the status of any open dispute or claim from here.

Once these requirements have been met, please reply to this email and we'll begin the appeal process. Also, please be aware that we may ask you to provide additional information to appeal this restriction.
Hey,

Did you ever get this issue resolved? Can you give us an update please?
Old 03-29-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Same thing here. Buyer opened a item not received case and my account was restricted a day later. I don't drop ship. Seems like this could be the issue!
Same exact situation happened to me.

Buyer opened a return case at 10:26AM, eBay MC011'd me at about 8:00pm same day.