I hate my day job! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 08-13-2009
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
Default I hate my day job!

My job is so effen unbelievable. I think I'm going insane! I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the people I work with:

First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on makeup. She is extremely self-centered and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe.

The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career opportunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm not sure she even showers, much less shaves her "womanly" parts. I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store, she moans like a cat in heat.

But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work. He probably hasn't been sober anytime in the last ten years, and he's only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and to make things worse, he brings his big a$$ dog to work. Every day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonalds and Burger King, every single freaking day.

Anyway, I drive these retards around in my van and we solve mysteries and $hit.

LOL
But they, while their companions slept,
Were toiling upward in the night.

-HWL
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-13-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

im guessing you're the guy with the yellow hair lol ... an outfit change might be a good recommendation for you
Old 08-13-2009
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

Like, ZOINKS!!!

Here's a secret that may take the edge off: You *could* save a bunch of money by switching to Geico.
Old 08-13-2009
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 91%

Lmfao!!! That has got to be the funniest thing i've read in a long time. I just have to know one thing? What do you do?
Old 08-13-2009
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 95%

Quote:
Originally Posted by aking View Post
Lmfao!!! That has got to be the funniest thing i've read in a long time. I just have to know one thing? What do you do?
I'm a childrens' television character.

But they, while their companions slept,
Were toiling upward in the night.

-HWL