BOTH PayPal accounts banned! URGENT Help Please! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 03-25-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
Default BOTH PayPal accounts banned! URGENT Help Please!

Hey guys,

I've just had both of my Paypal account frozen. They were linked to their own separate eBay accounts.

I believe I may have screwed up by sending a partial refund to a buyer from a separate paypal account to a buyer on another account (I use completely separate computers, and the paypal site wasn't working on one computer wasn't loading).

As stated they were each linked to their respective eBay accounts (which seem to be working just fine - I'm concerned with saving them - the Paypal accounts are burned as far as I am concerned - I will get the funds that were in them back after 180 days).

1. I was using a prepaid cell phone for the paypal phone numbers.
2. Using a prepaid visa for the credit card.
3. Using a savings account for the bank info.
4. This is within Australia.

Are my eBay accounts burned too? That is my main concern - they have a lot of feedback and sales history and appear fine - I've just had some customers contact me saying they they are trying to purchase and are getting "this customer is not accepting payments via that method at this time" when trying to purchase via paypal.

I have other people I can use to register another paypal through - would this allow me to continue using my eBay accounts?

Thanks for any help guys.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-25-2019
Banned

Longevity: 40%
Default Re: BOTH PayPal accounts banned! URGENT Help Please!

Yes, you can definitely use that eBay account and use other PayPal to receive payments (but do not link them to that ebay account).
This method is just temporary, sooner or later your eBay account will be taken down also.
Create MORE accounts as early as NOW.
Good Luck.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WEI For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (03-25-2019), southeastoz (03-25-2019)
Old 03-25-2019
Banned

Lesson Learned. We make mistakes sometimes
The Following User Says Thank You to WEI For This Useful Post:
southeastoz (03-25-2019)
Old 03-25-2019
Threadstarter  

Thank you so much for the speedy reply WEI - but I am a bit confused - you said that I can continue using that eBay account and use another paypal account to receive payments, but do NOT link them to that ebay account?

How do you receive payments from an ebay account to a paypal account without linking them?
Old 03-25-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by southeastoz View Post
Thank you so much for the speedy reply WEI - but I am a bit confused - you said that I can continue using that eBay account and use another paypal account to receive payments, but do NOT link them to that ebay account?

How do you receive payments from an ebay account to a paypal account without linking them?
They become inherently linked because of the past activity to the old pp accounts. Some people do use new pp accounts with varying levels of success - it isn't great stealth because you never know when these pp accounts can go down.

That being said, it's at your own choice to do this - lots of posts from people having success and posts by others who have issues.
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
southeastoz (03-25-2019)
Old 03-25-2019

Longevity: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Some people do use new pp accounts with varying levels of success - it isn't great stealth because you never know when these pp accounts can go down.
This. But what I don't understand is the logic of abandoning a PayPal on the chance it could go down later because abandoning it now means its 100% dead. So you're the one responsible for making sure its dead for good, not eBay or PayPal.

The only real risk in linking a new eBay to the old PP is to your new eBay account going down because of the old PayPal account you linked. But if you create your own eBay account you've only really lost some time.

I also wonder how much eBay and PayPal are inclined to share these days given that eBay is trying to kick PayPal to the curb. This is one area of stealth that may potentially be getting easier. Optimistic I suppose but you never know.
The Following User Says Thank You to treysupreme For This Useful Post:
southeastoz (03-25-2019)
Old 03-25-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
They become inherently linked because of the past activity to the old pp accounts. Some people do use new pp accounts with varying levels of success - it isn't great stealth because you never know when these pp accounts can go down.

That being said, it's at your own choice to do this - lots of posts from people having success and posts by others who have issues.
Sorry mate - I am still not following.

Both paypal accounts (one for each ebay account I have) I was using have been permanently frozen.

Am I safe to create and use a new paypal account for each ebay account with unique and new information for each ebay account or not?

Cheers mate, I really do appreciate the help - sorry if I am a bit slow!
Old 03-25-2019
Banned

Quote:

In your listing, there's an area right there that you can put your paypal email address, right?
But then again, by merely using any paypal, they will link all of it later on.
Creating new paypal accounts then linking to that eBay is still not safe to the suspension. eBay and PayPal still share information.
It's time to create SEPARATE accounts starting from now.
And no problem, I'm glad to help
Old 03-25-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by WEI View Post
In your listing, there's an area right there that you can put your paypal email address, right?
But then again, by merely using any paypal, they will link all of it later on.
Creating new paypal accounts then linking to that eBay is still not safe to the suspension. eBay and PayPal still share information.
It's time to create SEPARATE accounts starting from now.
And no problem, I'm glad to help
Thanks mate - sorry I was a bit slow.

Do you think a good bet would be to create another paypal and try and get a bit more use out of my current ebay account and in the meantime start another ebay account at the same time and build that up at the same time?

I've just got a lot of feedback and sales history that I don't want to lose all at once, it would sting to start from 0 straight away:(.
Old 03-25-2019

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 88%
Longevity: 33%

your good ebay account has a history of linking to your bad paypal account.
so if you link that good ebay account to a new paypal account,Paypal can link that new paypal account to the bad Paypal account via the good ebay account.
may be Ebay does not care,but Paypal does/
Old 03-25-2019

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 88%
Longevity: 33%

may be some day your good Ebay account can be linked to AYDEN,GOOGLE PAY or APPLE pAY
Old 03-25-2019
Banned

Quote:
Thanks mate - sorry I was a bit slow.

Do you think a good bet would be to create another paypal and try and get a bit more use out of my current ebay account and in the meantime start another ebay account at the same time and build that up at the same time?

I've just got a lot of feedback and sales history that I don't want to lose all at once, it would sting to start from 0 straight away:(.
Yes, you can definitely do that - and that's actually what i did last time - and both of my accounts got suspended. I passed all the docs they needed but they question me about the linked account - in which i cannot deny.
Just like what agent006140 posted, you can make use of that good paypal when the time comes eBay will implement their other payment gateways.
And also, mind you, the funds u will be receiving into that new paypal account will be put on hold by paypal.
Old 03-26-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by WEI View Post
Yes, you can definitely do that - and that's actually what i did last time - and both of my accounts got suspended. I passed all the docs they needed but they question me about the linked account - in which i cannot deny.
Just like what agent006140 posted, you can make use of that good paypal when the time comes eBay will implement their other payment gateways.
And also, mind you, the funds u will be receiving into that new paypal account will be put on hold by paypal.
How much longer did you have with both of your accounts before they got suspended?
Old 03-26-2019
Threadstarter  

Thanks for those PMing me - but I can;'t answer until I have 25 posts - so if you'd like me to contact you send me your info instead (mods if this breaks any rules please feel free to delete this post).
Old 03-26-2019

Longevity: 29%

Can't believe this is an offense worthy of freezing a PP account. I almost did this exact thing a few weeks ago. Appreciate all the info, WEI!
Old 03-27-2019

Longevity: 69%

Quote:
Hey guys,

I've just had both of my Paypal account frozen. They were linked to their own separate eBay accounts.

I believe I may have screwed up by sending a partial refund to a buyer from a separate paypal account to a buyer on another account (I use completely separate computers, and the paypal site wasn't working on one computer wasn't loading).

As stated they were each linked to their respective eBay accounts (which seem to be working just fine - I'm concerned with saving them - the Paypal accounts are burned as far as I am concerned - I will get the funds that were in them back after 180 days).

1. I was using a prepaid cell phone for the paypal phone numbers.
2. Using a prepaid visa for the credit card.
3. Using a savings account for the bank info.
4. This is within Australia.

Are my eBay accounts burned too? That is my main concern - they have a lot of feedback and sales history and appear fine - I've just had some customers contact me saying they they are trying to purchase and are getting "this customer is not accepting payments via that method at this time" when trying to purchase via paypal.

I have other people I can use to register another paypal through - would this allow me to continue using my eBay accounts?

Thanks for any help guys.
I am going through a similar issue right now. You eBay account is fine and useable. You just need to create a paypal acct with a different address, Credit Card and Bank Account than the previous accounts that went down. I spoke with eBay about this last night. They do not monitor paypal addresses, you just need a paypal account that works and you should be fine.
Old 03-27-2019

Longevity: 53%

Are they permanently banned or are they asking you for verification documents?
Old 03-30-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucynda View Post
Are they permanently banned or are they asking you for verification documents?
"Permanently frozen". They haven't asked for any verification documents. They just said they will email me information in 180 days on how to withdraw my funds.
Old 03-30-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by brew7676 View Post
I am going through a similar issue right now. You eBay account is fine and useable. You just need to create a paypal acct with a different address, Credit Card and Bank Account than the previous accounts that went down. I spoke with eBay about this last night. They do not monitor paypal addresses, you just need a paypal account that works and you should be fine.
What about when paypal sends you requests for id verification and you can't prove that because you don't have any information that confirms you live at the other address?

Wouldn't my DOB and full name also be on a blacklist now?
Old 03-30-2019

Longevity: 41%

I got similar issue with one of my accounts...By creating new paypal account do we need to change the IP address also? If We got to do a new paypal account I was thinking the IP mite need to be different..please let me know

QUOTE=brew7676;989350]I am going through a similar issue right now. You eBay account is fine and useable. You just need to create a paypal acct with a different address, Credit Card and Bank Account than the previous accounts that went down. I spoke with eBay about this last night. They do not monitor paypal addresses, you just need a paypal account that works and you should be fine.[/QUOTE]