Amazon appeal Please help - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 03-29-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%
Default Amazon appeal Please help

Hi, please help, seller performance replied me back with this message:

Hello,

We appreciate the information you have provided. However, a review of your account indicates you have listed against detail pages that do not exactly match your items. Before we can consider reinstatement of your selling privileges, please provide us with a detailed account of the steps you will take to ensure your listings comply with our policies.

All sellers are responsible for listing items on a product detail page that accurately describes the item in all respects. This includes, among other aspects, brand, manufacturer, UPC, model number, edition, quantity, packaging, and color. Sellers cannot list an item that does not match the detail page even if the differences are described in the listing comments.

What you can do

Respond to this message with a plan of action that includes the following:

Description of the issues that caused the complaints.
Explanation of the steps you have taken to resolve the issues and ensure that similar complaints won’t happen again.
Any additional details you would like us to know.
For information on creating and submitting your plan, search “Appeal the Removal of Selling Privileges” in Seller Central Help.

What happens next

We’ll review the information you send and get back to you with an answer as soon as possible. When we respond, we may ask you for additional details or to revise your plan of action. If your plan of action sufficiently addresses the complaints, we will consider reinstating your selling privileges.

Learn more

Sellers should understand our policies regarding listing items accurately. To learn more, search “Prohibited Seller Activities and Actions” and “Product Detail Page Rules” in Seller Central Help.

We look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I sent this POA:

Hello again Dear Amazon.com Seller Performance Team,

I understand that Amazon takes complaints about the product quality very seriously and all sellers are responsible for listing items on a product detail page that accurately describes the item in all respects. I would like to share with you my plan of action addressing the issue.

1-What caused the complaints:

* After carefully reviewing my entire account, all orders received for the ASINs XXXXXXX and XXXXXXX, reading my seller feedbacks, product reviews, checking the A-Z claims and returns comments, I determined that the claims were caused by insufficient product description and packaging.
* The product page for ASINs XXXXXXX and XXXXXXXX included incorrect product pictures and mentioned incorrect information in the bullet points.
* The product (XXXXXXXX) was not packaged properly with the customer name, a mistake of my employee.

2-Steps taken to prevent similar complaints again:

ASINs deleted: XXXXXXXX and XXXXXXXX

* I have removed or deleted listings that do not accurately match my items including above ASINs.
* I will continue to monitor on a regular basis that my listings match 100% product detail page.
* I will send my products to Amazon Whorehouses to avoid delays.

3-Additional details I would like you to know:

* I will be checking on a regular basis the condition of my items to ensure that all customers receive them in a 100% perfect state and as described on a product detail page.
* I will make sure that all items are packaged as secure as possible to prevent damage during transit.
* I want to do FBA and to change this account to a business account.
* I will ensure that any new inventory I list are either created fresh or attached to an existing listing only if the barcode is exactly the same.
* I will follow all Amazon’s policies.
I believe that my Plan of Action sufficiently addresses the issues and I am looking forward to have my selling privileges fully restored.

Sincerely,
XXXXXXXXXX
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Again today I received the same message, can you help me please?.. I’m saying exactly what they’re requesting me, now I’m thinking to remove all listings and have my account without any listing, let me know what else I can do please:

Hello,

We appreciate the information you have provided. However, a review of your account indicates you have listed against detail pages that do not exactly match your items. Before we can consider reinstatement of your selling privileges, please provide us with a detailed account of the steps you will take to ensure your listings comply with our policies.

All sellers are responsible for listing items on a product detail page that accurately describes the item in all respects. This includes, among other aspects, brand, manufacturer, UPC, model number, edition, quantity, packaging, and color. Sellers cannot list an item that does not match the detail page even if the differences are described in the listing comments.

What you can do

Respond to this message with a plan of action that includes the following:

Description of the issues that caused the complaints.
Explanation of the steps you have taken to resolve the issues and ensure that similar complaints won’t happen again.
Any additional details you would like us to know.
For information on creating and submitting your plan, search “Appeal the Removal of Selling Privileges” in Seller Central Help.

What happens next

We’ll review the information you send and get back to you with an answer as soon as possible. When we respond, we may ask you for additional details or to revise your plan of action. If your plan of action sufficiently addresses the complaints, we will consider reinstating your selling privileges.

Learn more

Sellers should understand our policies regarding listing items accurately. To learn more, search “Prohibited Seller Activities and Actions” and “Product Detail Page Rules” in Seller Central Help.

We look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-29-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 8%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: Amazon appeal Please help

You're not addressing entirely the issues of the suspension

Re-write the entire thing from a different perspective and try to cover everything in bullet form
Old 03-29-2019
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%

Can you help me please with this issue?...
Old 03-29-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 25%
Longevity: 72%

hi Masterman there is a section on the forum with people who can help you

IT needs some analysis and as Beautiful says, you need to be more specific.
Address each point