MC197 your account is held for non- payment - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Auction Listing > eBay Fees

eBay Fees Dealing with your eBay Fees

Old 04-05-2019

Activity: 27%
Longevity: 30%
Default MC197 your account is held for non- payment

Hello it was a bit of time that I did not check one of my eBay account,
So I delayed of paying the fees I received a message from eBay the following: MC197 your account is held for non payment..
Your account has been withheld because the outstanding amount had not been paid into your eBay account. You will not be able to put new items on sale until you pay this am ount..

Then I paid the fees and in the payment page I had this kind of message : even if you paid does not mean the restrictions on your account have been removed...

So what does it mean? At someone at happened a similar thing? I precise that this account is new and it is the delay on my first fees ,you think Most likely in this case they will leave ?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-05-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Longevity: 63%
Default Re: MC197 your account is held for non- payment

It means that they may not restore the account

Its very likely that they will though so long as you have paid the fee in full
Old 04-05-2019
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 30%
Wink Re: MC197 your account is held for non- payment

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
It means that they may not restore the account

Its very likely that they will though so long as you have paid the fee in full
I received a message now they have reactivated, probably because was a small amount
they may have closed one eye
Old 04-05-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Longevity: 63%

99% of the time they restore the account

Have to get pretty unlucky or have other issues to not get restored.
Old 06-28-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 21%

A few months back I opened an eBay account and listed some items, which sold really well that in less than 24hrs my account had well over £1500 from sells. Two days laters when I had free time, I decided to pack and posted the items, but when decided to pull up the buyers addresses for postage.

While checking my emails I noticed one of the buyers had opened a case the day before accusing me of hacking their account and making purchases on my eBay account. I noticed the case was closed by Ebay on that same morning siding with the buyer without giving me chance to respond.

My account was suspended, all my listings removed, EBay started refunding the sellers, they never bothered contacting regarding the false accusations of hacking another EBay’s member account. Honestly if I skill to commit such act, why will go through all that trouble? just to buy my own items from my own eBay account that I listed.

Lucky enough I found another platform to sell my items and totally left eBay behind me with all that nonsense. Weeks went by and eBay had the audacity to declare listing fees from me via email. The icing on the cake was, my account only lasted less than 36 hours, eBay decided closed my account with that bogus accusation, removed all my listings, never contacted me and lastly never made a penny from the eBay account.

They are emailing me until today stating that I can’t open an eBay account until I’ve clear the listings fees, wait a minute should I not be banned for life for hacking like I was accused, or is that water under the bridge.

This imbeciles can such for those listing fees, where the sun does not shine.
Old 06-29-2020

Longevity: 22%

contact them to lift restriction .

QUOTE=Pedroalva;992032]Hello it was a bit of time that I did not check one of my eBay account,
So I delayed of paying the fees I received a message from eBay the following: MC197 your account is held for non payment..
Your account has been withheld because the outstanding amount had not been paid into your eBay account. You will not be able to put new items on sale until you pay this am ount..

Then I paid the fees and in the payment page I had this kind of message : even if you paid does not mean the restrictions on your account have been removed...

So what does it mean? At someone at happened a similar thing? I precise that this account is new and it is the delay on my first fees ,you think Most likely in this case they will leave ?[/QUOTE]
Old 06-29-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobheights View Post
A few months back I opened an eBay account and listed some items, which sold really well that in less than 24hrs my account had well over £1500 from sells. Two days laters when I had free time, I decided to pack and posted the items, but when decided to pull up the buyers addresses for postage.

While checking my emails I noticed one of the buyers had opened a case the day before accusing me of hacking their account and making purchases on my eBay account. I noticed the case was closed by Ebay on that same morning siding with the buyer without giving me chance to respond.

My account was suspended, all my listings removed, EBay started refunding the sellers, they never bothered contacting regarding the false accusations of hacking another EBay’s member account. Honestly if I skill to commit such act, why will go through all that trouble? just to buy my own items from my own eBay account that I listed.

Lucky enough I found another platform to sell my items and totally left eBay behind me with all that nonsense. Weeks went by and eBay had the audacity to declare listing fees from me via email. The icing on the cake was, my account only lasted less than 36 hours, eBay decided closed my account with that bogus accusation, removed all my listings, never contacted me and lastly never made a penny from the eBay account.

They are emailing me until today stating that I can’t open an eBay account until I’ve clear the listings fees, wait a minute should I not be banned for life for hacking like I was accused, or is that water under the bridge.

This imbeciles can such for those listing fees, where the sun does not shine.
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

Old 09-25-2020

Longevity: 25%

I had something similiar.
Burnt thru a stealth, make 500 in 24h. EBay suspended, all sales returned, and left with small fee to ebay and paypal, cause pp refunded taxes and i had to cough that up.

What i did was, i putt the pp in 1 listing on other stealth, it sold, paid the pp from negative and all was well.
Then i did same, but this time the item was putt on 4 accounts and didnt relist.
Now its a nice money maker, just more work, but the money is split on multiple pps and is lower risk to transfer.

Good luck

p.s. i always pay ebay fees, its just my own rule, but i run 10 accs daily so i pay fees in between not to let it get high that it hurts my brain haha, paying 5x 20 always better then 1x100 in fees.
Old 09-26-2020

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 88%
Longevity: 33%

fee is for past sales Ebay help you succeed,it has nothing to do with future.