Paypal account limited- attempted to enter address but hit with an error - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > Australia eBay & Paypal

Australia eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.com.au Suspensions and Paypal.com.au limited accounts. This forum is geared towards AU.

Old 11-05-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 32%
Default Paypal account limited- attempted to enter address but hit with an error

Hi guys,

I've had a stealth account going strong for almost 2 years and I've had the warning on my Paypal account for a year to provide identification.

Out of nowhere I've been hit with a PP account limit so I can't withdraw from paypal or make new listings on ebay until I resolve the issue with my account.

Now I think I've been stupid here- I have updated the area that my items will ship from (suburb) recently on eBay.

I went to Paypal to 'resolve' the issue with the PP account, followed the prompts and it led me to enter my address. I entered the address I registered with the account and it came up with an error stating:

"We are having trouble verifying your personal information. You have 1 attempt left to enter valid personal information."

So at this point I'm stuck and really worried.
I expect that I may have to upload 'documents' to prove ID. But firstly, does anyone know why this error occurred? And what should I do to remedy it?

I'm wondering if anyone has been in this same boat.

Any guidance is appreciated!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-07-2019

Longevity: 30%
Send a message via Skype™ to adeel780
Default Re: Paypal account limited- attempted to enter address but hit with an error

i advise u find any valid adress from your any austrlian frnd.
then call to paypal and ask how it fill that.its look some speace problem or way of fill that i face same issue on my stripe account but they help me to solve that
Old 01-09-2019

Longevity: 70%
Default Re: Paypal account limited- attempted to enter address but hit with an error

Firstly, the error you receive is completely standard and every single PP account will receive the same message when you attempt to verify your address because in Australia PP is not able to verify addresses automatically online. You need to provide the documents they ask.

You need to attempt verification again (which is your 1 attempt left), it will fail of course but then will provide you the option to upload documentation for manually verification - this is good and normal.

Then you will need to scan and upload the docs they ask for, then takes about 2-5 days and your account will be automatically verified and in good standing. Your limits should be removed also and you will gain higher limits to withdraw/receive funds.

note: please dont forget to thank my post if you feel it helped you =)
Old 03-05-2019

Longevity: 77%

Hi Guys, i had my PP account limited recently. I logged in and there was a box I had to tick stating that I need to authorise Paypal to do a equifax (credit reporting) check which will allow them to confirm name, DOB and address.

Would they still do this if I upload documents manually?
Old 04-11-2019

Longevity: 70%

Quote:
Originally Posted by drphilly View Post
Hi Guys, i had my PP account limited recently. I logged in and there was a box I had to tick stating that I need to authorise Paypal to do a equifax (credit reporting) check which will allow them to confirm name, DOB and address.

Would they still do this if I upload documents manually?
Can you please upload a screenshot of this? blank any identifiable information. This is the first time I have ever heard of PP AU asking for such checks or doing this.

If this is just the standard check they do (I was not aware it was done via Equifax).

But I believe you will be safe if you first authorise the check, it will fail, do this a couple times until they then ask you to manually upload docs and do it that way.