CashApp Bank Account (Not Debit) - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Bank Accounts

Bank Accounts General discussions on bank accounts, withdrawing funds, virtual bank accounts (VBAs) and more.

Old 04-12-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 72%
Default CashApp Bank Account (Not Debit)

So I had a fresh stealth account that I had linked to my CashApp bank account (through their direct deposit routing and account numbers)

This successfully worked, I was able to receive two F&F payments totalling ~$150, and was able to transfer them to my CashApp bank account no problem

Today, however, someone attempted to send me a payment and my account was permanently limited on the spot

Does anyone know if this might be related to my using CashApp as the bank account even though that transfer went through problem?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-12-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: CashApp Bank Account (Not Debit)

No. It's because of the repeated friends and family payments. Paypal doesn't like it when users attempt avoiding their fees in such an obvious way.
Old 04-12-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
No. It's because of the repeated friends and family payments. Paypal doesn't like it when users attempt avoiding their fees in such an obvious way.
Even though it was just the two? I have multiple other fresh accounts that have also received just F&F payments, and they have been fine.
Or have I just gotten lucky with those?

EDIT: I called them up and they said it was because there was another user with some piece of information that is the same as mine (SSN, Address, Phone, etc). Odd they didn't do anything when the number was first verified, but I guess I'll have to start making my own stealth's again and make sure everything's done the right way

Weirdly though, I played really dumb on the phone and basically went full Shaggy Defense, tell them it was clearly me, playing totally helpless, and the customer service agent eventually gave in and asked when my I registered the phone number on my account?
I said a week or two ago (when I registered the account), and she then asked if it was a new number?
To which I responded, yes - I just got a new number at work. She then told me she was going to escalate this to the back office so they can see when I verified the number and that I should hear back from them via e-mail in 24-72 hours to see if they can unlimit the account

Last edited by wormat22; 04-12-2019 at 04:24 PM.
Old 04-13-2019

Longevity: 49%

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
That i can assure, never be a case of closure.
Like as OP state pp confirms same details issue or usually when suspicious fund knock you.
Old 04-13-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tablain View Post
That i can assure, never be a case of closure.
Like as OP state pp confirms same details issue or usually when suspicious fund knock you.
I didn't think the bank was a factor (given successful 2-3 day micro confirm), but I would have thought they would have caught the account before I received money with it and withdrew it...PP is weird AF sometimes