How do you keep all your financials straight and in order banks debit prepaid cards? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 04-13-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
Default How do you keep all your financials straight and in order banks debit prepaid cards?

And YES sorry I posted twice, honestly I didnt see the thread getting much action in the multiple accounts section

How do you keep all your financials straight and in order banks debit prepaid cards? Apps Programs

Hey everyone!

Okay so, if you have multiple stealth accounts chances are you have multiple bank accounts, debit cards, credit cards, and PREPAID cards.
SO how do you all keep them straight and organized?
I would assume a spread/excell/openoffice calc sheet would be the best way.
Believe it or not there is not much help for this on the webs!

Now I searched for a template or program but did not find anything close enough to what I was looking for.
So I made an openoffice calc sheet of my own. Granted its not sophisticate or great (in my opinion).
But I was going to share it if anyone was interested.

I also started this thread so that others can post their solutions and/or templates as well.

Just thought this may help some people, and also selfish reasons being maybe someone would post a better solution or template than what I have!

HA!

also total side not here. I was searching for DAYS, I mean days maybe even a week. STRAIGHT. For a program/app something
that would help keep the financial accounts all in one spot. For example, say you have a chase bank account, a capital one 360 savings, three greendot Prepaid cards, an account now...so on!
No one wants to sit there every day going into each accounts individual app or website to check balances.
So is there a way!
Well initially, sure yea totally!
About 100 different apps you could use.

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR wrong

99.9% of those apps or programs do not support Greendot banks or their prepaid cards.
Actually almost all of them dont support prepaid cards PERIOD. And if you are lucky enought to find one that does, they do not support many or the ones that you are hoping and looking for.
So I found one that actually does, but I am still not convinced its the best one out there.

Willing to share the name of it if you PM me. And also hoping to get some recommendations from others.

Okay lets go!
and thanks in advance every body for your help, advice, tips, and comments!

OH AND PS
NOT SURE IF THIS WAS THE BEST SPOT TO POST THIS BUT IF ITS NOT I TRUST YOU GUYS TO MOVE IT TO THE PROPER LOCATION. THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO!
The Following User Says Thank You to livelifewild For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (04-14-2019)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-13-2019

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 88%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: How do you keep all your financials straight and in order banks debit prepaid car

how about doing it the old fashion way.
buy several spiral bound book at drugstore ,one for each account.
how many orders do you get for all your accounts per day,?
100,1000,5000?
The Following User Says Thank You to agent006140 For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (04-14-2019)
Old 04-14-2019

Activity: 21%
Longevity: 40%
Default Re: How do you keep all your financials straight and in order banks debit prepaid car

You just have to do it the old fashioned way, keep a spreadsheet per account with rows and columns for everything.

Nobody is going to develop an app for stealth users. Believe it or not, I have a feeling the amount of stealth users on ebay and amazon are less than 1%. If it were any more ebay and amazon would have done everything in their power to shut down websites like this forum.
Old 04-14-2019
Threadstarter  

YES a template is the most obvious way to keep accounts in order and know what is what. Which is what I was saying. The post was basically for me to share the template that I made for keeping financials for stealth ebay and paypal organized. And to have other forum members share their templates, way, and style of how they keep their financials in order.

Also there are plenty of apps, sites, and programs that are beneficial for stealthers. They may not have been specifically developed for stealth use but wind up working out great for us.

Last edited by livelifewild; 04-14-2019 at 11:48 AM.
Old 04-14-2019
Threadstarter  

And heads up and FYI
As soon as we get a few more posts and
responses, maybe even opinions.
I will post mine as well
Old 04-14-2019

wait till you get IRS and state auditor calling,you will see how good or bad your record keeping is.
IRS wants 2 years,state wants 4 years.
there are 12 months in a year so for each bank account,you need 24 -48 copies of bank statements.
sales legders,vendor invoices,paypal ,ebay activities history,1099,etc
Old 04-14-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

I use an application called Evernote to organize and keep details on all my accounts, past and present. There are details of nearly 80 accounts, and I always retain the old information so I can refer back to it as I need to.
The Following User Says Thank You to nickopedia For This Useful Post:
livelifewild (04-14-2019)
Old 04-14-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

I usually use Notepad.exe for any details I need to remember and 1099k's for reporting.
Old 04-14-2019

do you keep the shipping address of the buyer,thats what the state sales tax auditor wants to see.
Old 04-14-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

stamps.com has records of every shipment I've ever sent since I started selling. It's a hell of a list that takes an hour to load.

But yes I have that. I don't pay sales tax but I would no doubt have all the relevant info if I were ever audited federally. Everything is stored online for you now.. all you have to do is look up relevant info when you need it.
Old 04-14-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
how about doing it the old fashion way.
buy several spiral bound book at drugstore ,one for each account.
how many orders do you get for all your accounts per day,?
100,1000,5000?
Oh and I wanted to point out that its not just to keep them organized and know what account is attached/linked to what paypal or ebay ect ect.

I am talking about seeing the balances for the accounts as well.
WITHOUT having to go into each and every individual app or website to check balances.
Old 04-14-2019

talk to your IT guy and see if he can do something for you
Old 04-14-2019

Longevity: 53%

Each account is on a different profile on my computer and each of them has a color. I will eventually run out of colors though, lol. The wallpaper and theme are in the color of each account (helps keep me straight)

Each debit card for each checking account is in the specific color for the stealth account it belongs to.

Each color has a number to go with it and that number is written on each debit card along with the last 4 of the account number. My husband actually refers to the accounts by eBay 1, 2, 3, etc instead of their names to help him stay straight.

Each account has its own google account and email (also color coded through the wallpaper and theme) and in each google docs account, I have saved a notepad file with all of the Stealth information for each account on it. I keep everything on it from DOB to security questions. You want to use google docs in case something happens to your computer.

I keep any ⊗⊗⊗⊗ legal docs for any of the accounts in a special file in each of the gmail accounts labeled stealth.
Old 04-14-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Sticky Notes on windows also works for quick and dirty method