Et./sy Stealth - - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Etsy Discussions

Etsy Discussions Etsy Forums. General discussions on Etsy, direct checkout, account suspensions, suspended, banned and more.

Old 04-15-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 29%
Default Et./sy Stealth -

First of all I would like to say that I'm trying to master the form about how to create Et./sy stealth account because, like everyone else, I've been banned.

Even though, I read the form entirely, I still have questions that I can't pass by.

I've ruined my SSN, and EIN (da da da daaaa )

Now, I'm in the US, and can't use SSN and EIN.

If I register from a different country with VPN, It's asking me to put a foreign bank info etc. and I'm afraid of how to get rid of verification process such as id or foreign phone number.

If I register from a different country and base my store on the US, I don't understand the process of passing SSN requirement because it's still asking me SSN when I try to go through different country + US base.

Can someone PLEASE, I BEG YOU, please help me with this step by step. P-L-E-A-S-E- this is my main income. I cannot make mistakes anymore.

Last edited by bsktssince1903; 04-15-2019 at 08:27 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-18-2019

Longevity: 32%
Default Re: Et./sy Stealth -

sorry for my bad english but i try
You need choose country what not support by Etsy Payments and set up payment by PayPal. in your paypal you can add 6 additional emails - each one for new one account, so you can made 6 new etsy accounts !!!! NOT USE PAYPAL FOR PAID ETSY FEES !!! only for getting paid. use for paid etsy fee some VCC
Let's say you chose Mexico. Open your shop with Mexican address and you shop will be MX. But after 1 or 2 month you will "decided" moved to US, but for Etsy rules you can't change payments. So your shop will be on US but with PayPal only.

What about shop in MX, but shipping from US? It is not problem. printful.com offer you POD and shipping order from US and not matter from that country your are. And etsy allow this

hope you understarnd me
Old 04-20-2019

Longevity: 37%

Quote:
Originally Posted by drBoB View Post
sorry for my bad english but i try
You need choose country what not support by Etsy Payments and set up payment by PayPal. in your paypal you can add 6 additional emails - each one for new one account, so you can made 6 new etsy accounts !!!! NOT USE PAYPAL FOR PAID ETSY FEES !!! only for getting paid. use for paid etsy fee some VCC
Let's say you chose Mexico. Open your shop with Mexican address and you shop will be MX. But after 1 or 2 month you will "decided" moved to US, but for Etsy rules you can't change payments. So your shop will be on US but with PayPal only.

What about shop in MX, but shipping from US? It is not problem. printful.com offer you POD and shipping order from US and not matter from that country your are. And etsy allow this

hope you understarnd me
What's POD? And what shipping method do ETSY allow?

Thanks
Old 04-22-2019

Longevity: 32%

Quote:
Originally Posted by etselle View Post
What's POD? And what shipping method do ETSY allow?

Thanks
you can use it - https://www.printful.com/ from any country, but your orders will be shipped from US