My PayPal is temporary limited - need proofs - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 04-23-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 29%
Lightbulb My PayPal is temporary limited - need proofs

Hello community,
Today my paypal got temporary limited. They required ID proof, fullfilment, also to provide information on account activity, thats okay but they also want me to provide purchase receipt from "your" supplier. Meanwhile i'm selling digital goods and there isn't any shipping,receipt or anything related with. What can I do to remove this limitation?
Only this requirement I can't solve.

Would happy if you help.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-24-2019
Banned

Longevity: 40%
Default Re: My PayPal is temporary limited - need proofs

Are you selling pure digital items/products from this account?
Old 04-24-2019
Threadstarter  

Hello

Accounts for one game. I'm buying the accounts from one rusisan site. Once I bought, im receiving a email with "Payment receipt", but i dont know if it would works. Will send you a screenshot to see for what im talking about.
Old 04-24-2019

Longevity: 28%

I have similar issue with no supply invoice....tips for generating?
Old 04-24-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

PayPal is expecting tangible physical items you post in the mail, with tracking. This creates a problem when you need to prove fulfillment and delivery.

We have seen this issue pop up on this forum many times. Here's a past thread:
https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-d...ng-number.html

Sadly, it often doesn't turn out well if you are only selling digital goods. Many accounts have been suspended for that alone, especially if you have any disputes, chargebacks, or claims in your history.
Old 04-24-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthbeginner View Post
I have similar issue with no supply invoice....tips for generating?
Actually I have receipt/invoice from one supplier( where im buying the accounts ) and he is accepting Paypal, i am receiving invoice and everything, but i dont know if would be okay to send for reviewing? Also im purchasing from one russian site and reciving receipt after single transaction.

What you guys think?
Old 04-24-2019

Activity: 21%

Give it a try but more than likely Paypal do not like your business model and they are looking for a valid excuse to get rid of you from their platform. Which in this case is invalid proof of fulfillment as they are digital items.
Old 04-24-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
Give it a try but more than likely Paypal do not like your business model and they are looking for a valid excuse to get rid of you from their platform. Which in this case is invalid proof of fulfillment as they are digital items.
When i clicked to provide information on the "proof of fulfillment "already was under reviewing. The most sadness thing is that I have a lot of money inside..
Old 04-24-2019

Activity: 21%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruuz36 View Post
When i clicked to provide information on the "proof of fulfillment "already was under reviewing. The most sadness thing is that I have a lot of money inside..
People have been limited with lots of money inside.

You are selling digital items. I don't think you will be re-instated but you should be able to get the money out in 180 days after providing creative ID's.

That isn't guaranteed either though.
Old 04-24-2019
Banned

Hey cruuz36, i've seen your message earlier. Sad to say, i cannot give some inputs since i haven't limited due to selling digitals items (or atleast you have other transactions with physical deliveries). It's worth a try to send the receipts from your supplier. It's not yet an 'end-game'. Good luck.
Old 04-24-2019
Executive [VIP]

What PayPal is going to be really looking at on your invoice/receipt is if it's from an "authorized" supplier for that item, or not.

There are a lot of people who are re-selling copyrighted digital goods without permission from the publisher, or distributor.

For example there were many people shut down for selling Microsoft Windows product keys, or copies of MS Office. When PP asks for the invoice (such as the case here) they will check the source to see if it's a legit supplier for Microsoft, or one of their authorized retailers or wholesale distributors in their resell chain. If not, PP will perm ban you for selling those unauthorized copies.
Old 04-24-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickopedia View Post
What PayPal is going to be really looking at on your invoice/receipt is if it's from an "authorized" supplier for that item, or not.

There are a lot of people who are re-selling copyrighted digital goods without permission from the publisher, or distributor.

For example there were many people shut down for selling Microsoft Windows product keys, or copies of MS Office. When PP asks for the invoice (such as the case here) they will check the source to see if it's a legit supplier for Microsoft, or one of their authorized retailers or wholesale distributors in their resell chain. If not, PP will perm ban you for selling those unauthorized copies.
Alright! But now I noticed that the second screenshot which I send to you ( with paypal invoice ) was did from my main account because i didnt have money in this current limited account. So there is not sense to send it to them( they will not see this transcation in the limited account )?
Old 04-24-2019
Executive [VIP]

Again, the issue is not so much where the invoice itself came from; It's about what items are listed on it, and if you bought those items from an legit source authorized by the software publisher.

It comes down to the items you are selling and their actual source. It's really that simple.
The Following User Says Thank You to nickopedia For This Useful Post:
cruuz36 (04-24-2019)