MC011 Your eBay selling account has been restricted - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK eBay Suspensions

UK eBay Suspensions General issues related to UK eBay suspensions

Old 04-25-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 85%
Default MC011 Your eBay selling account has been restricted

Just contacted ebay earlier and asked them why they have held funds on a transaction, a few hours later I get this...

MC011 Your eBay selling account has been restricted

Hello,

A review of your eBay account has raised some concern that your use of services may not meet the guidelines in eBay's User Agreement. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
- Selling privileges have been temporarily restricted. You won't be able to list new items. You're also not allowed to register a new account.
- Some or all of your listings may have been removed. A list of any removed items will be listed further down in this email.
- We have credited all associated fees except for the final value fee for your listing(s).

To help you be a successful seller and ensure a safe experience on eBay, we sometimes restrict selling activity, end active items, or suspend accounts until additional information can be verified or obtained. These actions are not necessarily meant to be a reflection of your account's activity, but rather a preventative measure.

To learn more about eBay's User Agreement, go to:
http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/policie...agreement.html

To appeal this restriction, please review the following guidelines:
-- Provide proof of delivery for all of the items sold on your eBay account. This may be in the form of feedback left from buyers. If you prefer, you can submit tracking numbers for each of the items posted. This will help show buyers more of your selling history and will also allow us to confirm that your items have been posted.

To upload tracking to my eBay:
1. Go to My eBay. You may need to sign in.
2. In the "Activity" tab, click the "Sold" link.
3. Select the item(s) for uploading.
4. Click the "Add tracking number" button. You'll be redirected to the Add/Edit/Delete Tracking number page, where you can enter tracking numbers for the selected carrier.
5. Enter the tracking information.

If you use Selling Manager Pro to manage your orders:
1. Go to Selling Manager Pro > Sold.
2. Select the appropriate item(s).
3. Click the "Add Tracking Number" button.

When you submit the tracking number, it will be displayed below the item in My eBay "Sold" (for the seller), My eBay "Won" (for the buyer), and the View Order Details page (for both seller and buyer).

If you'd like to fax the tracking information, send it here:
eBay
Attention: SRM Appeals
(801) 880-7018
-- Address any outstanding concerns from buyers who have opened cases against you through eBay or PayPal.

To start this process on eBay, visit our Resolution Centre at:
http://resolutioncentre.ebay.co.uk

You may need to sign into your eBay account before proceeding. In the Resolution Centre you will find information on resolving problems with your buyer.

In some cases, buyers may also open cases on PayPal. You can resolve these cases by visiting PayPal directly. Log in to your PayPal account and then follow these steps:
1. Click the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of PayPal's home page.
2. In the "Email us" section, click the "Send us a question by email" link.
3. Click the "Disputes" button, and then select the appropriate button just below that.

For any open buyer cases against you in PayPal or the eBay Resolution Centre, you'll need to provide evidence showing that the reports have been resolved. These reports may be resolved if:

-- The buyer adds a follow-up comment to a Feedback comment, reporting that the transaction has been resolved.
-- The buyer writes to eBay letting us know that the transaction has been resolved.
-- The buyer responds to the open claim stating that the transaction has been resolved.
-- You can also provide proof of a refund to the buyer.
-- You can provide a valid tracking number for reports of items that weren't received. (Reports of items received in a condition that differs significantly from the item description can't be resolved by providing a tracking number.)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-25-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,535 Times in 2,189 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: MC011 Your eBay selling account has been restricted

So all they want is tracking? That sounds easy enough...
Old 04-25-2019
Threadstarter  

All my items are badges and are all sent first class stamp, no tracking I do take photos though
Old 04-25-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 8%

That wont be enough for them. Its all about tracking for ebay (and paypal for that matter).
Old 04-25-2019
Threadstarter  

I have messaged all my buyers and asked them to leave me positive feedback
Old 04-25-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,535 Times in 2,189 Posts
Activity: 69%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHMC View Post
All my items are badges and are all sent first class stamp, no tracking I do take photos though

Not a smart move. you NEED those tracking numbers.
So start doing this in the future.

For now yea... ask your customers to leave positive feedbacks.
Old 05-01-2019
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

Explain to ebay your item goes as a letter so you don't need tracking. The reps aren't all bad, give them a call and hopefully someone decent will help
Old 05-01-2019

Longevity: 28%

They did not care.
I gave all proof but still get permanetly banned from them

eBay is built on trust, and we want our marketplace to be safe for both buyers and sellers. We reviewed your account because of concerns with your selling activity. Based on our review, we've taken the following actions on your account:
- Indefinitely removed your ability to sell. You can't use other accounts or register new accounts to sell on eBay. If you do, your accounts could be limited, restricted, or suspended.
- Removed any of your listings. A list of any removed items will be listed further down in this email.
- We have credited all associated fees except for the final value fee for your listing(s).

You can still bid on items, buy, and complete transactions you have in progress.

If you think we’ve made a mistake, or someone has accessed your account without permission, please contact us as soon as possible. To reach us, go to eBay.com and click the “Help & Contact” link at the top of the page

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Thanks,
Old 05-07-2019

Longevity: 77%
Thumbs down Re: MC011 Your eBay selling account has been restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by iagree View Post
They did not care.
I gave all proof but still get permanetly banned from them

eBay is built on trust, and we want our marketplace to be safe for both buyers and sellers. We reviewed your account because of concerns with your selling activity. Based on our review, we've taken the following actions on your account:
- Indefinitely removed your ability to sell. You can't use other accounts or register new accounts to sell on eBay. If you do, your accounts could be limited, restricted, or suspended.
- Removed any of your listings. A list of any removed items will be listed further down in this email.

You can still bid on items, buy, and complete transactions you have in progress.

If you think we’ve made a mistake, or someone has accessed your account without permission, please contact us as soon as possible. To reach us, go to eBay.com and click the “Help & Contact” link at the top of the page

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Thanks,
Unless tracked ebay simply will never side with you....If it's of any comfort i was posting items tracked and had the wrath of a MC011 which melted the account too :(