Amazon Stealthers, have you been asked by Amazon to reverify ID, or Face? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 04-28-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
Default Amazon Stealthers, have you been asked by Amazon to reverify ID, or Face?

Hi Everyone:

I was wondering if any of you amazon Stealthers have been asked to reverify ID or even Face on Amazon USA after getting the account all verified. Does this ever happen? Where they suspend or re-ask later on for ID again or Pic or video of Face?

I'm wondering because I want to get an Amazon Stealth account buy one but I'm worried that some time during the close future they will want me to reverify it.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-29-2019

Activity: 20%
Longevity: 40%
Default Re: Amazon Stealthers, have you been asked by Amazon to reverify ID, or Face?

never experienced this. once its verified its verified. thats unless the ID # im assuming is reused.
Old 04-29-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%
Send a message via Skype™ to garry9061
Default Re: Amazon Stealthers, have you been asked by Amazon to reverify ID, or Face?

Yes I have seen it before where they re-request verification documents although, it doesn't happen often.
Old 04-29-2019

Longevity: 53%

I remember reading a while back they were requesting video verification for approval for certain categories for a short time but then they stopped. I'm guessing it became too much of a hassle for them. I'm betting there is an APP out there somewhere that would let you superimpose a stealth face over your face for that purpose if we ever needed it.
Old 04-29-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 33%

They were testing facial recognition with CA Amazon not too long ago

Re-verification after the initial verification is mostly triggered by the items you're selling

high risk products can trigger re-verification as well as invoice requests
Old 04-29-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful View Post
They were testing facial recognition with CA Amazon not too long ago

Re-verification after the initial verification is mostly triggered by the items you're selling

high risk products can trigger re-verification as well as invoice requests
Okay so it does happen. 1.When it does is the same ID verificaiton asked for or do they double down by asking for more ID proof than what was initially asked for?
2. If it happens on your account you sell do you handle it even if it's 3 months after it was sold?

Last edited by toastmaster; 04-29-2019 at 04:49 PM.
Old 04-29-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadianleaf View Post
never experienced this. once its verified its verified. thats unless the ID # im assuming is reused.
I was interested in hearing from you in particular because you're from Canada and they did face ID and that might come to US.

Do you know if when they asked for Face video 5 second proof, if they allow you to upload another license with a different identity to represent the business? In other words , the stealth account is created with creative ID doc, but if in USA they ask for Video proof, can we then find someone who will help by giving me their ID and doing a video proof? Or will Amazon know that ID wasn't the original one ,and demand that original person come forward? Any guess on this?

Thank you.

Feel free to private message me. I've seen you on several stealth threads so I'd like to hear your take on this.
Old 04-29-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by toastmaster View Post
I was interested in hearing from you in particular because you're from Canada and they did face ID and that might come to US.

Do you know if when they asked for Face video 5 second proof, if they allow you to upload another license with a different identity to represent the business? In other words , the stealth account is created with creative ID doc, but if in USA they ask for Video proof, can we then find someone who will help by giving me their ID and doing a video proof? Or will Amazon know that ID wasn't the original one ,and demand that original person come forward? Any guess on this?

Thank you.

Feel free to private message me. I've seen you on several stealth threads so I'd like to hear your take on this.
I have 3 active accounts. All are made on the CA marketplace. None ever had face / video 5 sec proof or any other id requests. One is 5 months old, other 2 are over a year old.
Old 04-29-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I have 3 active accounts. All are made on the CA marketplace. None ever had face / video 5 sec proof or any other id requests. One is 5 months old, other 2 are over a year old.
Okay that is contrary to what I've been hearing. How much revenue on each do you sell? Maybe you don't sell any risky categories or things they might think are being retail dropshipped.
Old 04-29-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by toastmaster View Post
Okay that is contrary to what I've been hearing. How much revenue on each do you sell? Maybe you don't sell any risky categories or things they might think are being retail dropshipped.
mostly books. combined revenue around $220k
Old 04-30-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 25%
Longevity: 72%

its a trigger as others have mentioned. They can suspend your account for many reasons and ask for verification details, including face verification if your selling activity is a cause for concern
Old 05-03-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
mostly books. combined revenue around $220k
I haven't been on Amazon since 2016 before all this verificaiton stuff. I was wondering do you think a stealth account if run with less risky items can handle 1 mil in revenue a year without any major identity asking problems?

I was going to do wholesale drop shipping with small profits about 8% so I need higher Revenue.

What do you guys think?