AMAZON SUSPENSION APPEALS SERVICE, For Any Issue, REINSTATE YOUR ACCOUNT NOW - Page 23 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > The Marketplace > Account Services

Account Services Accounts for Sale, Seller Accounts, Proxies for Sale, ISP Proxies, Residential Proxies, Crypto, Prepaid, VCC & More

Old 09-23-2020

Activity: 16%
Longevity: 21%
Default Re: AMAZON SUSPENSION APPEALS SERVICE, For Any Issue, REINSTATE YOUR ACCOUNT NOW

I have run a successful store on amazon for over 12 years and submitted prolly near a hundred POAs myself. Well I just opened a stealth store as a backup and it was flagged for invoices before long.

I decided to Pay for the platinum service from Josh as he came highly recommended. Took about a week to receive a mess of a POA. It was like he or one of his minions took about 4 POAs and combined them. Grammar and continuity were severely lacking. I was like wtf...but I submitted it out of faith, maybe this guy knows what he is doing...? Rejected...so I edited it and made it seem somewhat reasonable and resubmitted, rejected. Finally I got a hold of a creative invoice and submitted it and that was rejected, but submitted the invoice with some explanation and it was accepted and my account finally released from suspension.

Moral of the story is POA from Josh was not at all helpful and was almost gibberish. It was prolly better than nothing if I didn't already have experience with POAs, just keep expectations low.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amzprostl For This Useful Post:
gdnimrod (12-03-2020), pdxpooch66 (10-22-2020), TowelKing (11-24-2020)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-24-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
Default Re: AMAZON SUSPENSION APPEALS SERVICE, For Any Issue, REINSTATE YOUR ACCOUNT NOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by amzprostl View Post
... and submitted prolly near a hundred POAs myself. .
sounds like you should launch a service
Old 09-28-2020

Longevity: 43%

Hello, I emailed you my problem 3 days ago, but so far I have not received an answer, please answer
Regards
Old 09-30-2020

Longevity: 48%

Just got my accounts reinstated in first appeal , Thanks Josh for the good work, We'll be in touch and there is more business coming for you. Thank you so much!!
Old 10-05-2020

Longevity: 20%

Hello Josh,

I need verified invoices, do you provide this kind of service?

Thank you!
Old 10-08-2020

Longevity: 36%

Hello Josh,
I send PM
Thank you!
Old 10-08-2020

Hi Josh
Do you provide approval services for supplement category and toy in the uk and germany amazon?
Old 10-16-2020

Josh is the man he got account reinstated after 2 appeals. I will definitely be back to him for any of my Amazon suspension issues.

Josh is a busy dude and can take a bit to respond to you're requests and questions. He will get the job done for you just give him some space to work. He always responded within 24 hours which is more than reasonable.

Obviously with services like these nothing is guaranteed and each case can be unique. Josh delivered on his services and I had the perfect outcome.

Josh was professional and polite just a good dude. I am very happy with the experience and would recommend him for any other Amazon suspension issues.

To those on the fence I was agonizing what to do about my suspension. I recommend you leave it with Josh the guy got me results.

Last edited by jungy69; 10-16-2020 at 10:38 AM.
Old 10-19-2020

Dear Seller,

Your Selling on Amazon payment account has been temporarily deactivated because you did not provide the requested information. Your listings have been removed. Funds will not be transferred to you but will stay in your account while we work with you to address this issue. If you have any open orders, please ship them to avoid further impact to your account.

Why is this happening?
We recently contacted you as we need some additional information to verify your account. We have not received the requested information.

How do I reactivate my account?
To reactivate your account, please provide the following information:

-- Please clarify by confirming action of plan (whether business status will return to normal and if you wish to register with another business).

How do I send the required information?
Please reply to this email with the information listed above.

If you have any questions, you can contact us at any time, by clicking below and selecting "Your Account" > "Account Verification".
http://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/gp...azon-form.html

Thank you,

The Amazon Payments Team

Please advise me if this is something you can help me resolve with amazon?

Kind Regards

Last edited by bestbuy Bargains; 10-19-2020 at 06:33 AM.
Old 10-19-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,925 Times in 8,217 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbuy Bargains View Post
Hi Josh
Do you provide approval services for supplement category and toy in the uk and germany amazon?
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master ghost

Old 10-19-2020

Just worked with Josh over the week because my Pay Pal was limited. His service was very good and quick. My Pay Pal account is now all clear. Highly recommend working with Josh!
Old 10-21-2020

Longevity: 67%

Hi josh
would appreciate if you can reply to my email from a while back as more details need to be sent and I have not heard back
Old 10-22-2020

Longevity: 28%

Quote:
Originally Posted by stsang14 View Post
sounds like you should launch a service
Their service would most likely be better than yours, Josh. lol!
Old 10-29-2020
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Activity: 25%
Longevity: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahsan Alay View Post
Just got my accounts reinstated in first appeal , Thanks Josh for the good work, We'll be in touch and there is more business coming for you. Thank you so much!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20 View Post
Just worked with Josh over the week because my Pay Pal was limited. His service was very good and quick. My Pay Pal account is now all clear. Highly recommend working with Josh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungy69 View Post
Josh is the man he got account reinstated after 2 appeals. I will definitely be back to him for any of my Amazon suspension issues.

Josh is a busy dude and can take a bit to respond to you're requests and questions. He will get the job done for you just give him some space to work. He always responded within 24 hours which is more than reasonable.

Obviously with services like these nothing is guaranteed and each case can be unique. Josh delivered on his services and I had the perfect outcome.

Josh was professional and polite just a good dude. I am very happy with the experience and would recommend him for any other Amazon suspension issues.

To those on the fence I was agonizing what to do about my suspension. I recommend you leave it with Josh the guy got me results.

All orders delivered

Please PM me in order to get your account reinstated!
Old 10-29-2020

Hi guys,

Is there anyone else that could help with the account reinstation? As I've texted Josh but didn't get any reply though.
Old 11-09-2020
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Get back to selling on Amazon ! PM me for help with all types of Amazon suspensions!
Old 11-12-2020
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Q4 coming up and Amazon getting tighter on suspensions! fine tune them and PM me now
Old 11-16-2020

Longevity: 38%

after a few weeks my account finally got reinstated thanks to josh, i highly recommend his service

thanks again brotha
Old 11-21-2020

Longevity: 27%

Congratulations
Old 11-21-2020

Longevity: 27%

I have an account suspended by amazon.
Intellectual property infringement on Amazon.ca.
Can you help?and how much price?\
thanks
Old 11-25-2020

Longevity: 77%

Stay away from this seller, not worth your time or money.

He told me the appeal would be ready in "48 to 72 hours", it took him a week to get it ready after I had contacted him about it several times.

I had to hire someone else because it was rejected in just a few hours.
Old 11-29-2020

Longevity: 19%

I've been trying to get in touch via PM.
Please get back to me.