AMAZON SUSPENSION APPEALS SERVICE, For Any Issue, REINSTATE YOUR ACCOUNT NOW - Page 6 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > The Marketplace > Account Services

Account Services Accounts for Sale, Seller Accounts, Proxies for Sale, ISP Proxies, Residential Proxies, Crypto, Prepaid, VCC & More

Old 02-07-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 30%
Default re: AMAZON SUSPENSION APPEALS SERVICE, For Any Issue, REINSTATE YOUR ACCOUNT NOW

Just want to share my experience - I had been fighting with seller performance since last spring and had sent several appeals on my own as well as escalated and also sent 2 emails to Jeff's team. I have done appeals before and am not unfamiliar with them. I did this as a last ditch effort and figured I could throw some money at it and let another writer handle an appeal letter and see what happens. I told Josh the deal and the history of the account and didn't have any hope really even though he said it had a good chance of working.
Sent it to SP and no luck so we sent to JEff's team and about a week or so later it was finally approved. I was shocked to be honest. Josh was very easy to work with and has great communication. I changed some things in the letter due to syntax of where we are each from. But other than that I didn't make any major changes to the letter. I don't know Josh's history with Amazon or seller performance but I would use Josh again. His services worked for me.
Thank you, again, Josh.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TooSlow For This Useful Post:
filacek22 (02-15-2019), incognito (02-10-2019), josh (02-12-2019), nammage (02-17-2019)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-12-2019
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Activity: 19%
Longevity: 72%
Default re: AMAZON SUSPENSION APPEALS SERVICE, For Any Issue, REINSTATE YOUR ACCOUNT NOW

Pleasure doing business
Old 02-14-2019

Longevity: 31%

I need invoice for Amazon suspen, plase help!
The Following User Says Thank You to blackvisa For This Useful Post:
josh (02-14-2019)
Old 02-14-2019

What about arbitration????? You a lawyer?
Old 02-16-2019

Longevity: 36%

Can you appeal USA accounts?

I have one ghost account closed for abuse or keywords.

Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to k3guaposoy For This Useful Post:
josh (02-16-2019)
Old 02-16-2019

Longevity: 37%

My account was suspended due to FBA problem. I wrote the first POA letter by myself and my plan of action was not accepted by Amazon.
Hired Josh and in a few days, new response was ready. Amazon has not accepted it immediately, but they asked to be more specific on a few additional details. With Josh's help a new letter was ready and in 4 days my account was back on track.

Thank you!
The Following User Says Thank You to iam.friend For This Useful Post:
josh (02-21-2019)
Old 02-17-2019

Smile re: AMAZON SUSPENSION APPEALS SERVICE, For Any Issue, REINSTATE YOUR ACCOUNT NOW

I contacted Josh 4 weeks ago and paid for the "premium package". He began working my case for "inauthentic" item complaints on my US account within 2 days.

Josh worked through a total of 4 responses to Amazon once they started asking for more info over a 1 month period.

All of his responses came within 48 hours and each response answered what Amazon was looking for.

Every invoice that he provided for me was accepted by Amazon along with the appeal letters that he created.

1 day after submitting the 4th response, Amazon contacted me with an account re-instatement.

I highly recommend Josh for his services, his work is stellar and I can't thank him enough!

Thank you Josh!

Last edited by Stryker1001; 02-17-2019 at 10:41 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stryker1001 For This Useful Post:
josh (02-17-2019)
Old 02-17-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by iam.friend View Post
My account was suspended due to FBA problem. I wrote the first POA letter by myself and my plan of action was not accepted by Amazon.
Hired Josh and in a few days, new response was ready. Amazon has not accepted it immediately, but they asked to be more specific on a few additional details. With Josh's help a new letter was ready and in 4 days my account was back on track.

Thank you!
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
iam.friend (02-19-2019), josh (02-17-2019)
Old 02-18-2019
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker1001 View Post
I contacted Josh 4 weeks ago and paid for the "premium package". He began working my case for "inauthentic" item complaints on my US account within 2 days.

Josh worked through a total of 4 responses to Amazon once they started asking for more info over a 1 month period.

All of his responses came within 48 hours and each response answered what Amazon was looking for.

Every invoice that he provided for me was accepted by Amazon along with the appeal letters that he created.

1 day after submitting the 4th response, Amazon contacted me with an account re-instatement.

I highly recommend Josh for his services, his work is stellar and I can't thank him enough!

Thank you Josh!
Pleasure doing business, happy to help yet another client get their account reinstated!
Old 02-21-2019

Longevity: 76%

Hi Josh hope you can get back to me as soon as you can. Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to nammage For This Useful Post:
josh (02-22-2019)
Old 02-23-2019

Longevity: 29%

pls ,do you do ebay appeal?
The Following User Says Thank You to beyond21 For This Useful Post:
josh (03-01-2019)
Old 02-23-2019
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

All Pms replied
Old 02-23-2019

Activity: 8%
Longevity: 78%

Do not be disparished when you get a suspension from Amazon, it is par for the course. Not all accounts get reinstated if the offence was serious, late shipping, negative feedbacks, A-Z claims and too many cancelled orders all have an excellent chance of reinstatement. It took me 4 months to get one of my accounts reinstated after 12 appeal letters after which a letter for more information bounced back for 11 times, appeals 11 & 12 were copied to jeff@amazon (he now has a team who read these emails and sometimes take action)

I was back on after the 12th appeal with a payment limitation which disappears after a while and as my metrics were back at 0 I got the buy boxes straight away.

Also if you have an account suspended and under review pending appeal they may let you still sell FBA and you can see that in your inventory with an orange circle next to the product with 'FBA Only"

Work with Josh it is a special skill to get reinstated and he know what to do, however he can not fix stupid errors which cause the suspensions.
The Following User Says Thank You to degsey69 For This Useful Post:
josh (02-26-2019)
Old 02-25-2019

Longevity: 48%

There's no limit to how many times you can appeal then? After appealing under performance notifications. How do you appeal again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
Do not be disparished when you get a suspension from Amazon, it is par for the course. Not all accounts get reinstated if the offence was serious, late shipping, negative feedbacks, A-Z claims and too many cancelled orders all have an excellent chance of reinstatement. It took me 4 months to get one of my accounts reinstated after 12 appeal letters after which a letter for more information bounced back for 11 times, appeals 11 & 12 were copied to jeff@amazon (he now has a team who read these emails and sometimes take action)

I was back on after the 12th appeal with a payment limitation which disappears after a while and as my metrics were back at 0 I got the buy boxes straight away.

Also if you have an account suspended and under review pending appeal they may let you still sell FBA and you can see that in your inventory with an orange circle next to the product with 'FBA Only"

Work with Josh it is a special skill to get reinstated and he know what to do, however he can not fix stupid errors which cause the suspensions.
The Following User Says Thank You to inferno0619 For This Useful Post:
josh (02-25-2019)
Old 02-26-2019

Josh worked on an intellectual property rights infringement violation case for me and once again I am reinstated!
Very professional service of which I Highly recommend!
The Following User Says Thank You to Amzmonster For This Useful Post:
josh (02-26-2019)
Old 02-26-2019

Longevity: 63%

Josh is awesome! I had issues with my amazon account regarding to inauthentic complaints/intellectual property rights infringement, and Josh was able to reactivate my account for me. The plan of action he wrote was great, and it was approved on the first try. I would definitely hire Josh again.
The Following User Says Thank You to Amastoore For This Useful Post:
josh (02-27-2019)
Old 03-01-2019

Longevity: 48%
Default Re: AMAZON SUSPENSION APPEALS SERVICE, For Any Issue, REINSTATE YOUR ACCOUNT NOW

Josh is responsible and professional. It is an inauthentic complaints issue and we don't get approve at first submitting. He companies with me to going through all follow ups. I get my account back after second appeal because he provides more greater detail plan of action and more invoices.
Josh is really doing wonderful and fast job. AND IT WORKS!!
Thanks so much again, Josh
The Following User Says Thank You to Jack Huang For This Useful Post:
josh (03-02-2019)
Old 03-02-2019

Default Re: AMAZON SUSPENSION APPEALS SERVICE, For Any Issue, REINSTATE YOUR ACCOUNT NOW

Please PM me
The Following User Says Thank You to Tony Ecopire For This Useful Post:
josh (03-02-2019)
Old 03-02-2019

Longevity: 76%

Would appreciate a response its been 4 days... since my appeal has been rejected.
The Following User Says Thank You to nammage For This Useful Post:
josh (03-02-2019)
Old 03-04-2019
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Huang View Post
Josh is responsible and professional. It is an inauthentic complaints issue and we don't get approve at first submitting. He companies with me to going through all follow ups. I get my account back after second appeal because he provides more greater detail plan of action and more invoices.
Josh is really doing wonderful and fast job. AND IT WORKS!!
Thanks so much again, Josh
Happy to reinstate yet another "inauthentic/IP" suspension
Old 03-04-2019

Longevity: 80%

one of the top appealing services! tried different services before but nothing comes close to this. A*****
Old 03-06-2019

Longevity: 35%

account has been restored

We reviewed the information you provided for Reference ID - PP-------- and have removed the limitation placed. You’ll now be able to access any feature that was limited before.

We appreciate your patience in helping us resolve this issue.

Thanks so much bro. Paypal account was restored within 10 min of submitting documents.

Great service.

To be clear, my situation was paypal had an ID request and it is now taken care of. Legit goods sold with tracking, my customers are all happy, guess I just sold a little too fast and triggered something on Paypals end. Hopefully, this means I'm good for a long time now. Fingers crossed.

Last edited by Leader2dark; 03-06-2019 at 12:25 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Leader2dark For This Useful Post:
josh (03-06-2019)