eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Account Services (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/account-services/)
-   -   Low cost us phone numbers and sim cards (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/account-services/142346-low-cost-us-phone-numbers-sim-cards.html)

fyrace 03-03-2021 08:47 PM

Low cost us phone numbers and sim cards

Thanks to Aspkin for allowing me to provide services!

One of the hallmarks of stealth accounts is a valid phone number for verification and account creation. I am offering my services to help those who need a valid US phone number and sim card at low prices =}.

Do you need a low cost valid US phone number for verification? Need a low cost provider of numbers for account creations?
:amen:

I am an authorized prepaid wireless dealer for many prepaid services and stealth user myself and can help. For customers/users of stealth accounts as well as those making stealth accounts I would like to offer assistance if you need a low cost option. I can provide a valid US cell phone number and sim, brand new.

My numbers are new and never previously used. Never recycled. Not digital like google voice. These are numbers from major cell phone providers on major networks.

Details:
  • These can be at or close to any US zip code for $10 =}
  • This can be a one time deal for stealth creation or monthly if you need it for yourself and use for your own account.
  • I will ship the sims for free if you need.
  • Turn around time for number creation is 24 hours
  • Ship sims within 48 hours (to any US location)
  • Will be shipped USPS First Class no tracking (7-10 days). If you need faster shipping or with tracking pricing will be calculated and charged for faster shipping/tracking
These sims need to be used on unlocked GSM cell phones (ATT/T-Mobile) or unlocked CDMA phones (Verizon/Sprint). However most newer cell phones are GSM/CDMA cross compatible so if unlocked you should be able to use with any service.

You can unlock most phones that do not have financing, not stolen, or not blacklisted via your own provider. However if you buy or have a locked phone I can help with some options, especially if ATT which has ESims and dual sim capability.

I can offer low cost unlocked cell phones (bulk as well) if you need as most of these accounts need them bundled or alone. I can prepare bundles. Costs of these vary due to the variety of cell phones available and number ordered. *If I need to list prices I can put some common, low cost bundles here.*

Using ESims (currently on iPhones and ATT only but that is changing rapidly) I can help with a low cost option to have 2 numbers on one phone. So your stealth number can be on an iPhone as well as your main number. And don’t have to carry two phones.

Benefits over retail:

I can offer bulk accounts
I can offer bulk cell phone purchases
I can offer bulk SIM cards inactivated if you have your own activation methods
I take multiple forms of payment (BTC, cash app, Venmo, google pay, and PayPal (3% fee)) and offer no taxes, no contracts, no hassling or worries. No commitments. And best of all complete anonymity (unless porting a number, then I need some personal information)

Message me here if any interest. SIM cards/plans are in stock however phones may have to ordered if not in stock or bulk. Just DM me and I will do what I can to help!

aspkin 03-05-2021 02:41 PM

Re: Low cost us phone numbers and sim cards

Approved Service Provider!

NOTICE: While we only approve those members who show they are knowledgeable, helpful towards other members, trustworthy and most importantly have excellent customer service skills. It is ultimately your responsibility to secure any products or services obtained from the seller. When sending funds, transactions are between you and the seller. It is your responsibility to protect yourself when sending funds. Sending funds in a manner in which you are unable to dispute is not smart. Sending LARGE payments (over $250) is STRONGLY discouraged. While we make every attempt for a safe trading environment, we ask that you do your part, protect yourself and report any outstanding issues to us. Sellers with multiple complaints against them are shut down immediately. We do our best to protect all members of the forum. That said, the seller you see here has proven to us they can be trusted. Respect the warning message above and you'll have a smooth transaction.

Want to provide a service on the forum? Let me know about it here.

slokor 03-06-2021 04:15 PM

Welcome to the 'Account Services' seller section.
Best of luck!

garry9061 03-07-2021 06:04 AM

Congrats! Best of luck!!

rsot 03-07-2021 06:06 AM

Congratz on the seller status :thumb:

xenix 03-07-2021 08:29 AM

Congrats good luck with the sales

fyrace 03-07-2021 03:34 PM

Thanks! Hoping I can help!

fyrace 03-08-2021 05:53 PM

@aaa7z5 trying to reply but have a message block. Trying to get removed. Thes are sims for phones. Let me what you are trying to accomplish and can get you squared away. Right now on unlocked gsm phones. I can help with that or whatever you need!

jackreacher 03-08-2021 06:18 PM

Is there anyway I can put a usa sim in a uk phone and use it so google thinks I'm in the usa? Desperate to know

fyrace 03-08-2021 07:59 PM

Short answer is you can. Long answer is it may or may not work. Assuming you have an unlocked GSM phone in UK and your GSM sim picked up the network (need to ensure same bandwidths, which most phones are compatible) you would be then internationally roaming and would be cost prohibitive I would assume. Even carriers that have agreements such as ATT charge $70-$140/month for international roaming. There are sim cards such as one sim that if you buy gives you a European number and a US number for $30 ($10 calling credit included) and $3.99/month for the US number, and you could make it display the US number, even with talk/text in UK. Not sure if available to you. They do have an esim option that would allow you to have the second number on one phone with dual sim capability (so you dont have to have 2 phones). Again this may be cost prohibitive depending on how much texting/calling you will be doing. And it may still show UK towers since the cell service will be pinging US towers. We could help hold the sim and if you need us to answer a text or confirm something but again there are additional costs and timing issues.

Beautiful 03-08-2021 08:28 PM

welcome and good luck :thumb:

fyrace 03-08-2021 08:36 PM

Appreciate the warm welcomes! Hope I can provide some value to a great service you guys already have here!

jackreacher 03-08-2021 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fyrace (Post 1144905)
Short answer is you can. Long answer is it may or may not work. Assuming you have an unlocked GSM phone in UK and your GSM sim picked up the network (need to ensure same bandwidths, which most phones are compatible) you would be then internationally roaming and would be cost prohibitive I would assume. Even carriers that have agreements such as ATT charge $70-$140/month for international roaming. There are sim cards such as one sim that if you buy gives you a European number and a US number for $30 ($10 calling credit included) and $3.99/month for the US number, and you could make it display the US number, even with talk/text in UK. Not sure if available to you. They do have an esim option that would allow you to have the second number on one phone with dual sim capability (so you dont have to have 2 phones). Again this may be cost prohibitive depending on how much texting/calling you will be doing. And it may still show UK towers since the cell service will be pinging US towers. We could help hold the sim and if you need us to answer a text or confirm something but again there are additional costs and timing issues.

Wow really nice detailed answer and really appreciated. I'll Dm you if thats oK

fyrace 03-08-2021 09:18 PM

DM me anytime. Will always respond, except while sleeping!

fyrace 03-24-2021 08:29 AM

New plans added all the time. Message me and ask how I can help!

fyrace 03-27-2021 08:46 AM

New, unused, real US phone numbers and SIM cards for your stealth or personal use! I can ship sim cards in bulk and you can activate at your leisure or activate all at once and you have 30 days to use! Out of the US and need us to verify the SMS message sent by Paypal or other services? We can do that as well! DM me for prices and options!

fyrace 04-16-2021 06:28 PM

Quick update. Limit 3 SMS verifications per number. Want to sell valid SIMs and phone numbers, DM me as to bulk pricing and see how we can help!

aaa7z5 04-18-2021 04:50 PM

Quote:

@aaa7z5 trying to reply but have a message block. Trying to get removed. Thes are sims for phones. Let me what you are trying to accomplish and can get you squared away. Right now on unlocked gsm phones. I can help with that or whatever you need!
Looking for a fresh number or two with an area code at around Maryland, or D.C

PM'ed :D

Duab 05-01-2021 01:23 PM

Very professional and sharp guy to deal with.

Got everything I ordered in timely manner and number worked without any problems.

Best of luck in your future endeavours

deetsInfos 05-12-2021 11:30 AM

HI,

i need a real USA number for phone verification. Can you send me a PM or give you IM handle?

thanks

fyrace 05-12-2021 05:33 PM

Please send me a pm

pandadaddy 05-30-2021 01:07 PM

hello, I am interested in your service, please PM me!