New Section: Amazon Tracking - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Amazon Tracking

Amazon Tracking General discussions on Amazon tracking, browser cookies, flash objects, browser fingerprinting and more.

Old 07-06-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
Send a message via Skype™ to suryaneo
Default Re: New Section: Amazon Tracking

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
This section is for Amazon tracking (stealth) discussions.

Discuss stealth as far as Amazon goes: browser fingerprinting, IP address tracking, device tracking, getting back on Amazon and more.

Have a question or something to add? Start a new thread!
My selling privileges have been removed on Amazon,,, can i create a new one with the same laptop with different IP ??
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-11-2017

Longevity: 65%

As long as you use virtual machines /vmware/virtualbox and follow stealth procedure, shouldn't be an issue.
Old 07-13-2017

Longevity: 52%

You say that you got a message saying "account suspended", but what time of suspension is it? Are you just suspended while they are requesting documents?
Old 08-13-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
If VPS, ditch that plan. New Virtual machine, change everything. Everything. Sign up again, and you should be okay. If not, read around the forums. Lots to learn.
Hi! I'm wondering:

Why is a VPS no good? It's got a different dedicated Static IP and it's basically a virtual machine which you are connecting to via Remote Desktop Connection. I do know of some sellers who have multiple accounts using separate VPS based accounts.

I would appreciate some clarity on this. Thank you!

Last edited by arush; 08-13-2017 at 01:20 AM.
Old 08-13-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

I've yet to hear or witness a reputable VPS provider. Also VPS is extra work, some people don't mind i guess.
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (10-30-2017)
Old 08-13-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
I've yet to hear or witness a reputable VPS provider. Also VPS is extra work, some people don't mind i guess.
But technically, if it's done right, it should work, right? I personally know of someone who has around 20 AMZ accounts using VPS accounts, but he's not the only one. Doesn't seem to make any difference. That's why I was wondering. The work angle isn't too hard, I think - but it's well worth the effort - if it keeps you secure.
Old 08-13-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by arush View Post
But technically, if it's done right, it should work, right? I personally know of someone who has around 20 AMZ accounts using VPS accounts, but he's not the only one. Doesn't seem to make any difference. That's why I was wondering. The work angle isn't too hard, I think - but it's well worth the effort - if it keeps you secure.
Who ever you know that's running 20 accounts via VPS has to be one of the few who is using a good VPS....

In theory a VPS will work fine if you can find a good one that isn't burned by Amazon.
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
arush (08-14-2017)
Old 08-14-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Who ever you know that's running 20 accounts via VPS has to be one of the few who is using a good VPS....

In theory a VPS will work fine if you can find a good one that isn't burned by Amazon.
Thank you for confirming.

That's the one I signed up with. It's really a good deal too. I also confirmed with the tech support as well, and they said that nothing is visible beyond the Static IP of the VPS, so it's totally secure.
Old 10-03-2017

Longevity: 37%

I want to create 100 active buying accounts. I want to use every account to actually buy my own ebooks (real books, not trash). How would I go about making amazon believe these accounts are real? Please, real answers only! Don't ask why I want this - I just do
Old 10-04-2017
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,653 Times in 1,250 Posts
Activity: 26%
Longevity: 61%

Quote:
Originally Posted by afireinside181 View Post
I want to create 100 active buying accounts. I want to use every account to actually buy my own ebooks (real books, not trash). How would I go about making amazon believe these accounts are real? Please, real answers only! Don't ask why I want this - I just do
reason why is in here btw.
Old 10-04-2017

yes, but can it be done?
Old 10-10-2017
Subscribed [VIP]

Ok so here's my situation - I have been successfully operating a ghost account for about a year - very profitably and we have a very large (almost 7 figure) investment on the line for the holidays so I'd terrified. I usually use my old IP address and computer associated with a suspended seller account to check emails (gmail account) on the ghost account email. However, I have always been very careful to not click any links, respond to customers, etc when checking this email through the IP and computer associated with the banned account.

However today, there was a customer question (posted publicly) to one of our listings (both sellers of the product and customers receive these emails ) and I opened the email to check out what the question was quickly and accidentally clicked the link to that customer question which redirects you to Amazon - I believe a log in would have been necessary to answer the question. I did close the screen that popped up from the link very very quickly (before the page even showed up on my screen.

Do I have anything to worry about based on other user's experiences? Would very much appreciate some feedback as I'm very very nervous for obvious reasons.
Old 10-11-2017

Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by worried555 View Post
Ok so here's my situation - I have been successfully operating a ghost account for about a year - very profitably and we have a very large (almost 7 figure) investment on the line for the holidays so I'd terrified. I usually use my old IP address and computer associated with a suspended seller account to check emails (gmail account) on the ghost account email. However, I have always been very careful to not click any links, respond to customers, etc when checking this email through the IP and computer associated with the banned account.

However today, there was a customer question (posted publicly) to one of our listings (both sellers of the product and customers receive these emails ) and I opened the email to check out what the question was quickly and accidentally clicked the link to that customer question which redirects you to Amazon - I believe a log in would have been necessary to answer the question. I did close the screen that popped up from the link very very quickly (before the page even showed up on my screen.

Do I have anything to worry about based on other user's experiences? Would very much appreciate some feedback as I'm very very nervous for obvious reasons.
As long as you never logged in you should be fine

But who knows these days Amazon is a beast with linking software
Old 10-30-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontgiveup View Post
So elmo with a hotspot still need a VPN or No I am ready to launch. Got a hotspot.
Make sure your new account has nothing to link to old suspended accounts.

So, if you have a hotspot, make sure the Ips are not closely related.

Last edited by GreenBean; 10-30-2017 at 04:03 AM.
Old 10-30-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea adams View Post
I want to know more about this amazon tracking.
There is this really amazing AND helpful tool then.

Read the threads on amazon and take notes. You will see info from other posters that will relate to your story.

So you do not think this is a brush-off, what is your situation with Amazon at this point.

Fill me in. I will be happy to try to help you.

Old 11-01-2017

wow...i just want one working account...my normal regular seller account was suspended because i didnt reply to the a-z claims in time...they denied my appeal and wont allow me to setup on Amazon....i tried my wife's, a new EIN, and other computers to setup a new account and they will not open them, they keep saying that I have to send in utility bills and they still will not reply to my account being opened. Shesh....i just want to open one up again and sell normally...help me Obi-Wan Kenobi...you're my only hope
Old 11-02-2017

Longevity: 38%

Hi elmo
Can I really change an Ip address on my iphone just by tuen on /off airplane mode ? Then is that safe to create an stealth amazon ?
Thanks
Old 11-02-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkish View Post
Hi elmo
Can I really change an Ip address on my iphone just by tuen on /off airplane mode ? Then is that safe to create an stealth amazon ?
Thanks
For new IP, that method works but for creating stealth amazon, you need much more - your browser would still have cookies from old amazon accounts unless you wipe it and take additional steps.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
elmo (12-07-2017), pinkish (11-02-2017)
Old 11-02-2017

Longevity: 38%

Thank you for the reply ! I'm gonna use that iPhone just as hotspot for a brand new laptop ..
Old 02-08-2018

Longevity: 36%

Quote:
Originally Posted by billgraham View Post
I've successfully set up my VPN/Dedicated IP on a clean-slate work laptop.

Regarding browser fingerprint - do I have to be vigilant on not logging onto certain websites on my new work laptop, such as Facebook, forums, email, etc. that I've logged into on my personal laptop I've used for years? Wouldn't this create some kind of association via cookies/cache/flash objects/etc.?

Thank you!
I’d like to know the answer to this. Can one of the experts weight in please? Thanks!
Old 02-09-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by molasses_buns View Post
I’d like to know the answer to this. Can one of the experts weight in please? Thanks!
If by that you mean if browser fingerprinting works through cookies set by google or facebook the no, this won't work, because amz cant read or eat facebooks or googles cookies. so you can login to your facebook or google on every browser that you use for amz stealth without problems.

Technically cookie theft is possible tho, but I very much doubt that AMZ would involve in such activities... That's more on the blackhat side. Modern day browsers are designed to not allow this, AMZ would have to be able to find a security hole and then exploit it in order to read you google or facebook or whatever cookies and build a profile.

make sure you turn off webrtc to prevent DNS leakage tho.

Last edited by dachilla; 02-09-2018 at 12:11 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to dachilla For This Useful Post:
molasses_buns (02-09-2018)
Old 02-09-2018

Longevity: 36%

So, you had me doing a pile of research with your comment «*make sure you turn off webrtc to prevent DNS leakage*»
I learned what webrtc is, and what DNS leakage is. On iPhone, they have «*Experimental WebKit Features*». You can toggle on or off a pile of stuff including:
Remove Legacy WebRTC API
Secure Contexts API

Should I turn these on or off?