Accounts keep getting suspended - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 06-15-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

HA Newt is on top of all this.

I would suggest spending 2-3 weeks buying things and feedback then sell.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-15-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by illa View Post
Good advice!

My ultimate goal is to stay under the radar with two accounts so I can get constant income and in between go balls out with "extra" stealth accounts. The problem is, my freaking accounts don't tend to stay up for more than an hour.

Account 7 went down after I listed my third item, which is strange because I considered that paricular item "safe". They can't possibly have picked me up based on the 3 items I listed. I didn't post the same price nor did I post in same listing. I assume it's the item itself as there aren't many sellers selling it it seems like (but there never was).

Time for Account 8 - I'll avoid the "suspicious" item and see what happens.
You say you aren't getting linked but you keep selling the same item(s)
no matter the price and category, it is still the same item(s)
And you said there aren't many sellers selling that one particular item so it can't be difficult to link you.
I'd stop selling it. Or at least wait until the account is much more established. Good luck to you

Last edited by Melissa1971; 06-15-2011 at 08:25 PM.
Old 06-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
And that someone you know is yourself - props at least to keep pushing on in spite of that hard product.
haha not at all! Lawyers scare me. My last set of accounts lasted a little oer 6 months, and only got closed due to unforeseen linking. Problem has been fixed now and I shouldn't lose any more accounts ^_^
Old 06-15-2011

Also linking has been confirmed for selling similar or the same items. Thats a fact. My advise is to go buy a bunch of books of craigslist, or talk to some thrift stores (local ones, not chains), sometimes they have a bunch i them in the back from donations they don't plan on selling they will give you (i've scored over a couple hundred dollars worth. one batch actually had some ridiculously collector old 1900s boy scout books that are worth a couple hundred each) that you can list for sell. For every 10 books, list 1 of your high risk items you need to get rid of. Without knowing the category I can't give much advise, but try to sell it used, or for the description put in "birthday present, but I already have one" or something.

Known fact: I scammed amazon for $700 on dvds I said I had shipped, but they closed my account down the day I was going to ship. As I was somewhat drop shipping the items didn't come in till after I had cleared the money to my bank. 3 days later I sold 3/5 of the same items on a different account. They put me into review, I shipped them. 30 days later I was out scott free . It's all about switching up your technique. How does the saying go? "Stupidity is doing the same thing again and again while expecting different results" Not meant to be insulting there. It's one of the demotivated posters.
The Following User Says Thank You to Axcend For This Useful Post:
illa (06-17-2011)
Old 06-15-2011

Longevity: 84%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axcend View Post
"Stupidity is doing the same thing again and again while expecting different results"
This is one of my favorites

“Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” Albert Einstein
Old 06-16-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

...Also how are you setting up your accounts? Computer and Internet Connection should be to similar to each other. If you keep doing the same crap over and over you are not going to get anywhere. I make accounts sell on them until they get banned. My last account sold over 100 items, but before that most of my accounts would only selling about 15-25 items before it get banned.
Old 06-16-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 74%

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoot2kill View Post
...Also how are you setting up your accounts? Computer and Internet Connection should be to similar to each other. If you keep doing the same crap over and over you are not going to get anywhere. I make accounts sell on them until they get banned. My last account sold over 100 items, but before that most of my accounts would only selling about 15-25 items before it get banned.
Same computer, I use virtual machines so my mac is different (and it is) and I change my router mac for each account, which also gives me a new IP.

I use addresses from within a 15 miles radius... g voice for numbers, registered pre-paid cards

I'm not getting linked, at least that's not what the suspension email says. I get banned of "suspicion" of listing counterfeit goods according to amazon email.

I understand the pattern of selling the same items dilemma, but if I only post 1 of the "suspicious" items, I don't see how I get flagged. Now if I post the same 5-20 items over and over, ok. But only 1 item, that's just paranoia or just a very smart amazon, the other possibility is that they tightened up the screws, but I see other sellers come in and survive for a while. It's all in the same category.
Old 06-16-2011
Executive [VIP]

...I use the same method making accounts but I sell a wide variety of items. Its time to do some research and get some new items. Also be careful on which gift card you use and its best to not list items for sale on new accounts. I do that but they dont last long, the accounts I left alone sells more items than the new one so try to make a few and go on vacation when you get back they will be ready to get some real selling done.
The Following User Says Thank You to shoot2kill For This Useful Post:
illa (06-17-2011)
Old 06-17-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
...I use the same method making accounts but I sell a wide variety of items. Its time to do some research and get some new items. Also be careful on which gift card you use and its best to not list items for sale on new accounts. I do that but they dont last long, the accounts I left alone sells more items than the new one so try to make a few and go on vacation when you get back they will be ready to get some real selling done.
I just made a new account 2 days ago and sold 2 books to a friend. So far so good. How long do you recommend letting it sit now, 2 weeks maybe?
Old 06-17-2011
Executive [VIP]

A week or two is fine
The Following User Says Thank You to shoot2kill For This Useful Post:
illa (06-17-2011)
Old 06-17-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

thanks, I'll give it 2 weeks then see.
Old 06-17-2011
Executive [VIP]

...oh and i almost forgot. You will still be link through the network adapter on vmware.
Old 06-19-2011

you can spoof the mac on the vmware network adapters easily. I fully change every character set for each account I have.
Old 06-19-2011
Executive [VIP]

...The host and each Guest OS that is powered on shows up in network connections on each Guest OS
Old 06-19-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 89%

I tell ya I had an account at the river for two years as a slow experiment... I went full throttle cause I needed to recently.. wow, when they trust you you can make a bundle without a peep from them.
Old 06-21-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
...oh and i almost forgot. You will still be link through the network adapter on vmware.
Wait, I'm confused.

The mac is different for the virtual machine, I checked. How can they link you if you use a different virtual installation for each account?

The host computer network adapter stays the same, but by creating a virtual machine, you esentially spoof it, no?

Besides, my suspension emails do not say I've been linked. I guess I need you to elaborate.